Chapter 3

Dog Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Whatever it takes." - The Avengers

 

-

 

Eunbi was panicking as she is watching the comments in the forum.

 

“OH MY GOD! KWON EUNBI IS HELLA Y!” - 6:39 PM

“I didn’t imagine the vice-president of the student’s union is this low.” - 6:40 PM

“Me too! I thought she is a but maybe I’m wrong.” - 6:40 PM

“Nevertheless she still looks yummy af. :p” - 6:41PM

 

I want to try some of her juic-

 

“NO!” Eunbi screams her lungs out. The Vice-President finally breaks down after reading the harsh comments for 1 hour already. Her heart is aching badly, but she can’t feel it. She can’t feel anything right now, therefore she decreases the temperature of the air conditioner.

 

Cold…

 

No… I’m hot… NO! I am not hot!

 

Eunbi hears there are two voices arguing about the temperature. But suddenly it increases to four, no it’s five… they are complaining about how weak she is. Laughing, teasing and mocking.

 

You are the Vice-President because you want scholarships and a stable job after graduating from college! You acted like you are kind, but deep down you are not! Why? Because your intention isn’t pure in the beginning! You choose money as your first priority, not like Sakura!

 

You know what happened to Sakura! Don’t act silly! You will never be like her!

 

Stop lying...

 

Useless… Kwon Eunbi you are a loser… You don’t deserve Sakura!

 

Sakura...Sakura...Sakura. Why it’s always you in my goddamn head! What are you exactly Miyawaki Sakura? What have you done to me?

 

Okay, no Sakura. Got it. Let’s talk about Chaeyeon then.

 

You thought you are the best dancer in class? No! You are only a shadow of Lee Chaeyeon! She even has an elegant and cool nickname which represents her, Feather! And look what you have got? An orange. ‘Orenji, orenji.’ That’s pity!

 

You always want to reach Chaeyeon and compete with her, but you failed. Because you are not qualified, you two aren’t on the same level! You , you are not worthy to fight against the great main dancer Lee Chaeyeon!

 

Oh, by the way, don’t give false hope to Chaeyeon, you can’t protect the girl she loves! See, how can you protect her when you can’t even protect yourself?

 

No… it’s not like that…

 

Yes is it! Stop denying and just accept the fact that you are low okay? It will be easier for us all!

 

‘For us…?’

 

Eunbi covers her ears with her palms, she begs helplessly, “Stop this please.”

 

Nope...we are not stopping...

 

“Somebody help me… I can’t bear with it anymore...” She whimpers, sliding down from her office chair, causing the lady to bangs her head on the floor. Eunbi curls herself up like a defensive hedgehog. She can’t see properly now, her vision is blurry and shaky. Her brain is swinging, and ready to explode.

 

“I am here! I will save you!” A voice shouted, holding her tightly, “Let me protect you! No one is getting hurt this time!” that person bites her lower lip.

 

-

 

“How is she?” Hyewon asks.

“Bad. She hits her head.” Chaeyeon answers. She glares at Yena who’s pacing, “Can you please stop that?”

Yena returns the stare, “No. I am thinking of a solution. I need to walk so that I can think.”

“Can you just f**king walk outside then?” Chaeyeon groans.

“What-”

“Shush!” Sakura snapped, giving them a warning gaze. She resumes, “We all worried about Eunbi. We gathered here is because we care about her, right? We can’t help her when we are fighting each other. So rather than debating, let’s let go of our negative feelings and think of something useful calmly. Is that okay?”

 

Chaeyeon and Yena nod with their heads hanging low.

 

Suddenly the door was being banged open by Chaewon. She shouts happily, “I found something! The video was originally posted by a user named ‘iam_steve.rogers’. And uploaded to the forum on the same day as Eunbi unnie fainted. But that user deleted the video immediately after other users re-posted it.”

 

Sakura’s eye sparked upon the news. She orders Hyewon to track the IP address with the ID and encourages Chaewon to dig more information about this ‘iam_steve.rogers’ guy.

 

She saw the video on the forum. The video simply showed the process of clothes changing. And most importantly, it is Eunbi who’s dressing.

 

After the incident, she broke all the cctvs and potential cameras in the SU room. Sakura went directly to the principal chamber and ask if the school can remove all the cctv in the SU room to prevent similar cases appears again. The principal agreed and promised they will investigate too.

 

“I am not going to let this happens again.” Sakura said angrily as she balls up her fist. She glares at the computer monitor, “I will find you.”

 

“Whatever it takes.”

 

On the other day, the team is still searching for that user. But the scandal starts to spread even more. A few days later, the council board wants to expel Eunbi, but the principal stopped them because it makes no sense to kick away a victim.

 

The medical team

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter