Chapter 5

Dog Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Saku-chan!” Chaeyeon chases Sakura. The girl walks out of the building. Sakura didn’t speak nor move as Chaeyeon grabs her hands. The blond lady sighs, “You shouldn’t bring me here.”

 

“You did great! Just give her time.”Chaeyeon encourages her, “Why don’t we go for a walk, let’s bring our dogs out!” she wants to distract Sakura’s attention to something positive, something that will make her happy. Moreover, it has been quite a long time since Sakura walks Spidey and she always wants to meet Chaeri, the Samoyed pup.

 

“I will meet you at 3 pm outside your house!” Chaeyeon runs away, leaving no chance for Sakura to reject. Sakura sighs. Chaeyeon is putting effort to her happy, she needs to cheer up for her friend.

 

-

 

Sakura stops being gloomy when she saw Chaeyeon with a fluffy cloud.

 

“Is this Chaeri?” Sakura squeals in happiness and ran to hug the cloud like Samoyed pup. “Yup.”  Chaeyeon sits on the ground, watching them peacefully. The wind is comfortable and the weather is pleasing, Chaeyeon can only stare at the stunning lady. Sakura’s bright smile makes her heart melt.

 

Sakura’s heart thumps really hard and fast as she caught Chaeyeon staring at her tenderly. She avoids Chaeyeon’s warm gaze shyly. Unknowing why she suddenly feels hot. “Chaeyeon, let’s grab some ice-cream.” the blonde lady lowers her head and said nervously.

 

They bought a cup of ice-cream and milkshake. Sakura bravely passes her ice-cream to Chaeyeon, “Feed me!”

“Why?” Chaeyeon teases. Sakura grabs Chaeri’s leash with both hands, she smiles childishly, “I don’t have hands to eat!”

Chaeyeon gladly accepts the request, “Alright. But you have to return the favor.” she grins evilly, giving her milkshake to Sakura. At first, Sakura doesn’t want to take it, she balls up her fist rejecting the drink. But Chaeyeon playfully opens Sakura’s hand and place it on top of her palm, making the blonde girl have no choice but to hold Chaeyeon’s icy cold milkshake.

“This thing is going to freeze my precious pretty hand!” Sakura groans cutely. Chaeyeon can’t handle the cuteness, she hugs Sakura. The brunette breaks away as she doesn’t want their body heat to melt Sakura’s ice-cream.

“Stay still, Saku-chan.” Chaeyeon digs some ice-cream to the little spoon, Sakura then sips it gracefully. In the meantime the blonde girl raises her arm, placing the straw near Chaeyeon’s lips and looking at her sweetly. The latter blushes hard, she has been imagining this scene for almost 1 year - Sakura, her dream girl, her crush, feeding her - she thought that would be impossible to fulfill but now, her dream come true.

 

It’s already sunset, Sakura and Chaeyeon walking side by side to the riverside, they sit on a wooden bench gazing at the beautiful view before them. Chaeri is lying under the bench, napping. “Chaeyeon, thank you for walking with me.” Sakura said. After seeing the brunette girl smiles at her, she added while placing her hand on top of hers, “I am glad you are with me Chaeyeon.”

 

“I am lucky to have you by my side, Saku-chan.”

 

-

 

That night, Hitomi is cleaning her prosthesis leg and Maru climbs up to her lap, purring. She gives the cat a few pats, “Sakura Senpai is in Korea too. I met her today. Chaeyeon unnie is right, she has changed in a good way. I couldn’t recognize her. When she is in Japan, her gazes isn’t that serious compared to now.” said Hitomi.

 

“I wonder did I hurt her today…” she hums. “Chaeyeon unnie seemed displeased, have I gone too far?” her head suddenly feels heavy as if there is a huge rock stuck inside.

 

Hitomi hit and rubs her head a few time to ease the stinging pain, sighed, “Aish… why do I even care about her feelings?”

 

-

 

Back to school, Sakura found Eunbi sitting at the back of the lecture hall, sleeping. The blonde wonder why she isn’t in the sickbay, as far as she knows Eunbi’s treatment hasn’t finished yet.

 

She sneaks behind and embraces Eunbi in her arms, “You are back!” Sakura caresses Eunbi’s hair softly.

“Hey… long ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter