Chapter 1

Dog Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When I drift off I will dream about you. It's always you." - Tony Stark

 

-

 

At 10 am, a certain young lady woke up from her deep slumber. She drew the window curtain apart and opened the window. When the bright and warm sunray greeted her, she smiled, twice brighter than the sun.

 

"Good morning, Mr. Sun."

 

Suddenly, a heavyweight pressed against her leg. A wet tongue started to rain kisses on her ankle. The young lady squealed excitedly as she bent down and returned the love by hugging the fluffy creature. Then she changed to a softer and sweeter tone, "Good morning to you Mister! Did you sleep well last night? " the girl snuggled closer to the furry animal, she continued, "Do you want some breakfast? Huh? Do you want some yummy food, Spidey?"

 

Seeing Spidey barked loudly and even wiggled his tail with delight, the young girl rushed out from her room.

 

"I'll give you some tunatini and chimkin."

"WooOF!" She ordered Spidey to do some tricks before giving him his breakfast.

"Good boy!"

 

After feeding her dog, she steps out the door, ready to attend classes. Unexpectedly, a yellow-haired nose slipped in and stuck between the gap when the door almost closed. She swiftly froze to prevent crushing the door onto her dog.

 

"woOOOF!"

"Oh sorry! Did I hurt you?" She patted Spidey's fur and didn't forget to do some scratches. Feeling so comfortable that Spidey stuck out his soft tongue, smiling angelically. His peaceful face making the owner’s heart melted into puddles.

 

It’s time to leave. The girl was about to stand up not until a paw tapped her hand. Spidey laid his back down, looking at her sweetly with his big and round puppy eyes.

 

"Mister! Don't act cute! I gotta go!" Even though the owner whined, her hands automatically ran through his fluffy fur, giving him some belly rubs.

 

The human girl was way too focused on her buddy, she even forgot she had lessons to attend.

 

Luckily, a phone call interrupted their bonding time. Pulling her back to reality.

 

"Shoot! It's already 11!" The girl cried desperately after she took a peek at the time and pick up the call, she greeted, "Hey Eunbi."

"No, this is Yena!"

"Oh hey Yena-"

"It's Eunbi now, Yena just took the phone away. What a brat. By the way, where are you now! Mr. Gong arrived already!"

"I'll come now!"

 

Meanwhile, upon hearing what his owner said, Spidey growled. Sharp fangs were shown. His owner was not impressed, "What's your problem Mister?"

 

The other voice approached, switching her attention back to the call, "You better hurry! That tall lamp post lecturer said we are having a sudden quiz now!" Honestly, she was having a hard time dealing with two sides.

 

"I'm coming!" She slid her phone in her pocket and pushed Spidey back to the house and closed the door as fast as she could.

 

Although she arrived at the campus, that doesn’t mean she's saved. There were still many obstacles ahead like...

 

"Omo! It's the pretty president of the student's union!"

"My angel! Oh my god! I'm pregnant!"

"PlEaSE SteP On Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"MiyaWAkI SakuRA Sama!"

"Scarlet Witch who? I only know Sakura Witch!"

"She can kill me and I'll still thank her!"

Etc….

A group of students was lining up in front of her, waving hands, screaming hard.

 

Oh no...not again! NOT THIS FREAKING MOMENT! She signed desperately.

 

And it's just a normal routine for Sakura.

 

-

 

The door was banged open by the latecomer. Sakura felt there were thousands of eyes staring at her, she started to feel the heat rising within her.

 

"5 minutes left, be sure to write down your student ID on the paper." Mr. Gong announced. The tall guy switched his attention to the girl who is standing still due to the awkward situation in the lecture hall. Luckily students focus back on their work after the time announcement.

 

"Please take your seat quickly Ms. Miyawaki. Time is running out, you don't have much time to finish the quiz now." Mr. Gong whispered from a distance.

 

When Sakura was done fishing out her pen, writing down her ID number and about to start answering the questions, the timer rang.

 

F***!

 

"Time's up! Put down your pen."

 

After the lesson ends Sakura was sulking at her seat, but she immediately smiled timidly when her friends came to her.

 

A duck-like girl named Yena asked, "Are you okay? You don't look so good."

"How'd she looks good when she doesn't write a single word on her paper?" Hyewon replied teasingly, earning a groan from the said girl.

Sakura was very upset, she mumbled, "How did you know that?"

"I sit behind you and I have EYES."

"That's mean!" Eunbi hit her with a paper roll, "Sakura do you want to do some paperwork in the student's union room? Then we can play some video games and watch some movie."

"Yeah, why not." Sakura agreed.

"I'm joining!" Yena and Hyewon both raised their hands joyfully.

"Yah you two aren't the committee of the student's union! You can't go inside!"

"I don't care about rules. I'm in." Yena and Hyewon were running and jumping togethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter