She aint no longer the girl from 5years ago..

The Flames Of Desire.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Krystal Pov: "So what did she say when she saw you ?" Jessica unnie asked as I told her about yesterday and sulli. "she told me to give up the role, you believe that?" her eyes widened as I told her what happed and she came closer and sat beside me wanting to hear more. "she said I want this role I wont let you have it with a glare. So I acted the same way she acted. I gave her a good slap on the face. I was so proud of myself as I talked back at her." I grinned with happiness as I remembered myself but unnie's face wasn't so pleased she was worried i could see all over her "don't worry I didn't became a cold-hearted person like her. I just lost hope in her and she is a stranger. I understand that she needs to stand up again after her movie failed but that doesn't have anything to do with me. whoever is better gets the role" I told unnie confidently as I stood up and headed to the kitchen . "I don't know, a part of me feels happy for you getting over her but another part of me is worried about sulli" unnie said and my eyebrows furrowed. "unnie If she doesn't want us to care about her why should we? She is no longer the girl from 5 years ago, we shouldn't let memories control us" I didn't understand unnie, she was worried about everything. "so when will they call to tell you the results? I don't know they said they would call today but they still haven't called" I shrugged and she nodded. As we were eating lunch mina unnie called and I quickly picked up "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter