That means you feel the same ..

The Flames Of Desire.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Krystal Pov: 2 days has passed after my meeting with sulli, now it's all on the internet. Even though it wasn't a pleased meeting yet it made me more comfortable. At least now I decided to not think about her anymore, I decided to not think of her as a memory too. WE ARE ALL GONE. -unnie is in the kitchen doing breakfast. She said she will cook for me since she wont be home for the next few days.. she will be in china for her work and our parents were abroad. "Krystal, breakfast is ready!" unnie said as she came to me with a wide smile and we both got up and walked to the table. I didn't have the mood of eating.. i don't have schedule for today and also tomorrow I only have 2 schedules.. since I am on a break now.. And that means STAYING HOME ALONE "Why are you not eating Soojung?" Jessica unnie asked , probably noticed that I was only playing with my food. "who said I am not eating? Its so delicious!!" said as I did a fake smile and started eating for her to not worry.. "Don't lie, what's wrong?" unnie asked as she stopped eating too. "mm, nothing I am just bored since I don't have any schedule today.. and you wont be home too and I will be left alone again for 2Days or more..."I pouted. I really hate staying home alone. "who said you will be alone?" Jessica unnie said as she titled one of her eyebrows. "Huh?" I asked dumbfounded and unnie chuckled. "I told kris that I will be heading to china for the next few days, and he asked about you so I said you don't have any schedules and I am worried about you being alone. And guess what?" unnie said excitingly which made me more confused. The door of our apartment opened as I looked behind confused to who was the one... KRIS? "Huh? , Kris? What r u doing here?" I asked confusedly. "You don't know?" he asked What I don't know ? What is going on? "I am going to stay with my dear GIRL FRIEND." He said as he placed his hand on my shoulder and looked at me with a jerki smile. "this is the death of you for calling me Girl friend." I said with a glare as I punched him in the stomach and he run behind jessi unnie who was laughing dead. "Come here Kris" I said with a glare. "Why? Weren't you the one who admitted our relationship???" He said with a laugh. "WHAT?!?" I almost yelled out of frustration yet deep inside I was actually not angry :/.. "Who was the one who smiled when the reporters asked about us dating??" he asked jessi unnie and unnie just shook her head. "so childish of you." I said as I sat on the chair. "Don't be shy , I already approved him dating you."unnie said as she did a high five with kris, and both of them started laughing. "WE ARE NOT!"I almost shouted as I felt my cheeks heat up, and headed to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror and my cheeks were like tomato. "Damn you Wu Yifan!." I mumbled as a smile came to my face and I started to wash my face.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter