Strawberry Flavour

Fluffy Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi was alone in her living room. She was sitting cross-legged on the couch, a couple of drawings scattered on the table just in front of her. She frowned lightly, examinig them carefully, one by one. She put them in stacks based on their style. Minimalist, cartoon, realistic. Perhaps she should have classified them by pattern, she suddenly thought. She let out a sigh. The tattoo artist had been here the whole afternoon. She drew, trying new things. She remade some patterns she had created in the past. She took care of some order a few customers gave her. She took a sip of that sweet caramel tea and went back to her papers.

Seulgi was so focused on her work that she hadn’t noticed her other half coming back home, after yelling ‘I’m home’. But Joohyun was here, sitting on the sofa, right next to her girlfriend. She was staring at every detail of her. If you asked Joohyun, she would say that Seulgi was perfect. Her nose, her eyes, her cheeks, her abs, everything was perfect. The younger mumbled something, and Joohyun looked at her, amused. Seulgi moved her hand to grab her cup, but it wasn’t there anymore. She looked at the place, frowning.

“Hi.” Seulgi dropped the drawings in her hands when Joohyun finally spoke, the cup indeed in her hand. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you.”

“Hyun… Sorry, I was too focused.” Seulgi admitted, her cheeks flushed a bit. She was embarrassed she hadn’t even noticed her lovely girlfriend sitting next to her, a playful smile on her lips. “Hi.” The younger spoke before pecking Joohyun’s lips gently.

Joohyun took a sip of tea and Seulgi grabbed the drawings she had previously let down. She kept doing her work, now aware of the older’s presence.

“How was Jennie?” She asked without looking at Joohyun.

“She’s doing fine. She moved in with Lisa.” Joohyun answered, her eyes still on Seulgi. “We ran into Chaeyoung.”

“Park?”

“Yeah. She looked kinda down.” Joohyun said, but she knew Seulgi wasn’t really listening anymore.

“Oh?” Seulgi put another drawing in the minimalist’s stack. It was a paper plane. She loved this one very much.

“She joined us.” Joohyun pouted, but really wanted her girl’s attention right now. “We kissed.”

“Ah, really?” Seulgi was definitely not listening anymore, so Joohyun decided to keep teasing her.

“She has soft pink lips. It was very delicate, you know. She tastes vanilla.”

Seulgi stopped in her tracks and blinked. She finally looked at Joohyun with a confused face.

“What?” But the older stared at her with innocent eyes. “What was tasting vanilla?”

“Chaeyoung’s lips.” Joohyun whispered with a smirk while the younger was becoming red once she understood that the raven-haired girl was playing with her. 

“Joohyun! It’s not funny.” She said with a small pout on her lips.

“You weren’t listening to me. You deserved it.” Joohyun put the cup down on the table and stood up to leave.

“Wait. Hyun, I’m sorry. Come back…” But the latter was already in the bathroom.

Joohyun wasn’t angry. She was determined, determined to take her girl’s attention for the evening. But first, she showered. She changed her clothes into a short and a comfy t-shirt. Well, one of Seulgi’s t-shirts to be more precise. Joohyun loved wearing them so much. It had Seulgi’s smelt. It made her feel warm. When she went out of the bathroom, Seulgi was still in the middle of her drawings.

Joohyun leaned against th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter