Library Morning 2 – Not an Update

Mr. Miyawaki for A Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear readers and supporters,

I am sorry to announce that I have finally decided to permanently discontinue "Mr. Miyawaki for A Day". The story originated from one, maybe two simple ideas: after Sakura wrote in her PM that she fantasies herself as a boy being in the same school with the other 11 girls, a WIZ*ONE has called for fanfic writers to put the plot into a story. I accepted this challenge as I also have a similar idea years ago about a girl who wakes up one day and discovered she has been turned into a boy for 24 hours.

Originally, it was planned to be a fluff comedy, I just wanted to explore the difference between Sakura being a girl and a boy. However, I turned it into a mystical tragedy...and too complicated for some readers to enjoy.

I must say, this is not my original plan.

Thus, I decided to end the story as it is.

However, it doesn't mean I didn't have a complete plot. Although I have lost the motivation to finish the story, I will still lay down the plot of the last chapter here, so that you will have the feelings of completeness.

 

 

Sakutaro and Minjoo went to have a nice meal (high schoolers' standard) after their "vigorous exercise", and they went back to the Copper Pond. The thunderstorm that has been forming all day finally cracked when the young lovers were on the way so they have to run to take refuge inside a pavilion in the park. Minjoo was touched when Sakutaro did all his best to protect her from the cold rain and lightning. She knew that even with all those past memories, "real life" cultivation of love was still needed and this was something Sakura-Sakutaro never lack. This made her fall deeply for the boy/girl beside her. Without warning, Sakutaro saw the hourglass again, and Minjoo saw that too. Seeing time is running out, Minjoo decided to confess.

It was a little more than a week ago when Minjoo found the book that Sakura has asked for. It was the replica of an ancient book from the Hubaekje Era on black magic. Minjoo read the book and was intrigued to experiment with the methods that looked easy to practice. One of them was to see her "true form" through her past lives. She sneaked out on a weekend afternoon with her grandma's copper basin when a thunderstorm came. The rain filled the basin up and Minjoo really "saw" her past lives when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter