The Frog Princess

Mr. Miyawaki for A Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After recess is the Physical Education lesson. I hate it – to be exact, Sakura hates it. Reason? I think that is too obvious. Sakura can't run, Skura can't play any ball game, Sakura can't swim, Sakura can't do gymnastics...

Stop!

Enough with what Sakura can't do, Sakutaro is determined on what he can do!

But I am so clumsy that I nearly follow the girls to the female changing room, luckily Hodong pulls me back. 

The male changing room stinks so bad that I want to throw up, and it's pretty embarrassing to see my classmates just strip off their clothes and change into their sports uniform in front of everyone. 

I am too used to how girls make a fuss in the changing room and spend hours to change just 2+2 pieces of clothing. And I think I have to admit I like this "carefree + no privacy" practice quite a lot. 

When we get to the field, I am nervous: do I run or do sports better automatically when I became a guy? Honestly, I guess not. But somehow I feel more pressure to do better. The voice of that Ok Taecyeon rings in my head.

"Sissy!" "Rabbit!"

Well, rabbits are so adorable, but sissy is not really a good name. I don't think I will like to be called "sissy" even if I am a girl – even if...what am I thinking about?

Our school has a very big field, so sometimes two, or even three classes will have P.E. lessons together.

Today we are sharing the field with a lower grade.

"Saku-Oppa!" A giant girl suddenly runs to me in full speed and nearly knock me down.

"Hey, Yujinnie what are you doing?" I grab her and huff.

"I am a bowling ball!" She laughs and runs away, "but I can't knock you down today, you are strong, haha!"

What a kid! What does it mean by I can't knock you down “today”! 

And now she is running to knock other students down. I really have no idea where her energy comes from. Maybe she is indeed a boy...

And the lesson starts.

Moment of truth.

We are told to run 4X400m as warm up. Actually, only the boys are running, the girls are merely walking at a slightly faster pace. 

I am amazed that I can follow the pack.

Testosterone kicks in! Daebak!

Oh, I start to love this feeling! Running and jumping around and even falling onto the ground in a carefree manner, punching and kicking like an idiot, and yell and curse (well, we can't swear in class) disregarding other people's feelings – I don't need to be aware of how people see me, or if I sweat too much or mess up myself too much – I mean I still am not good at sport, but I kinda enjoy it.

And I accidentally (really accidentally) struck one shot into the soccer goal. It is quite amazing to see all my buddies ran to me and hug me so tight that I thought my neck was going to break and my rib cage would collapse.

And it's not just the guys, even the girls run and cheer me up. 

"Well done, Miyawaki senpai!" A girl with strawberry cheeks comes and cheers me in Japanese.

"Hiichan! Long time no see!" I open my arms but she steps back, instead, she takes my big hand and swings it along with her wriggling ponytail.

"Kawaii!" I can't help but pinch her plump cheeks, and she just blushes and run away.

Girls become so shy in front of me. This really gives me a strange feeling.

And...the hourglass...

Without warning, I see the hourglass again. This time, half of the sand is in the lower bulb, and half remains on the upper bulb.

I take a look at my wrist watch, it is 12:00.

 


I close my eyes and try to remember the hourglass I saw this morning and compare with the hourglass I just saw. Did the hourglass this morning has more sand on the upper bulb? If so, can we presume Sakutaro's existence is only temporary, and it is timed by an hourglass? If so, can we presume half of the time of Sakutaro has passed? If so, does that mean Sakura will be back in her body after, say, 12 hours?  

I feel restless. Should I tell Princess about that? 

And if I am going to tell her, what should I say?

Minjoo, do you know I am indeed a girl?

Minjoo, my guy body is going to expire in 12 hours?

Minjoo, I have a secret crush on you for a long time, will you accept me if I am not a guy?

"I don't kiss girls." I suddenly remember what she said in the dream.

Okay, then I think I should confess to Princess as soon as possible. I am not sure if Princess will accept me. But if she can accept me to be her lover, and I am a guy (if she really cannot accept me when I am a girl), then we may at least have a few hours of happiness together as heteroual lovers. She will forget about Sakutaro tomorrow, just like nobody remembers me as Sakura today.

She will not r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter