The Fight

Mr. Miyawaki for A Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok Taecyeon and his gang of three are waiting at the library counter impatiently.

Princess flings off my hand before we enter the library, yet Taecyeon is still looking at me as if he wants to roast and eat me up like a rabbit.

My palms are sweating, but pretend I am looking for some books and circle near the counter casually. I am cautious they may give Princess a hard time for being late.

I am right. They start to argue, on the booklist.

"It is not that I don't want to give it to you, but the book is checked out!" Princess explains in a cool manner.

"You can tell me who borrowed that so I can negotiate with him."

"No, you can't do this. You have no right." Princess is not the easily intimidated kind, and she is standing firm.

I give her a nod of encouragement.

Unfortunately, my little gesture caught Taecyeon's attention.

"It's you again, sissy boy!" 

He suddenly rushes to me and grabs me by the collar of my shirt and drags me out of the library.

"Wait! What are you doing? Leave him alone." Princess yells at the top of her voice, but her voice soon fades out. 

The gang is dragging me in a very fast speed up the rare stairs.

Where do they want to take me to!? I yell and kick and try to escape. Nako and I have attended some self-defense classes during junior high school. And now I can prove that they are quite useless. As soon as I slip myself out of the captive of one person, the other soon catch me back. Taecyeon punches me on my face and I feel a sharp pain on my cheek. He then walks slowly towards me, grabs me up by my shirt and kicks me on my stomach with his knee. 

I instantly lost momentum and just let them drag me up to the rooftop.

Are they going to throw me off the rooftop? I try my best to think of ways to get back to the stairs. 

The four of them push me on the floor and circle around me while closing up. I observe carefully and finally see a loophole between two guys. 

I immediately duck in and try to dash through. But Taecyeon instantly blocks my way from the middle of nowhere. I look at him and can't help but scream at what I see.

He...is in a full suit of body armor, exactly like those in the European castles.

A ghost...

"Shut the ing up!" He grabs my collar to pull me up and shouts to my face. He then forces my legs apart and crashes his knees on my...nuts...

Instantly, flashing white pain rips and echoes through my body. I lost all my strength and drop heavily on the ground. I curl up and vomit my lunch out – I regret to have been eating so much. I feel my lower abdomen burning and screaming in pain. I have never felt this sensation in my life. It is much much worse than period pain...I shut my eyes and can't hold back my tears anymore. 

Then I hear the sound of the camera shutters and the laughter of the hateful men.

I got it now. So the pictures of Sakutaro in his most undignified pose of curling up on the floor with his hands on his crotch, crying like a sissy rabbit in his own vomit will be posted and shared on all social media tonight. I feel I can't take the humiliation and start sobbing hard.

" you, sissy, are you crying?" Taecyeon shouts.

And they start to kick on my head and step on my body parts. I try to pull my hands to protect my head but I can't move even one finger.

Then I hear the voice of Princess ascending close. "Stop! Stop!"

Please, no, not now...go away, please! I cry in my head.

Then I feel the softness of a body covering my head while hearing Princess screaming in pain.

No! , how dare you hurt MY Princess!!

"Stop you bastards! Don't go!" 

I heard another voice, strong and familiar, from afar before I pass out.

 

 

And here I meet Taecyeon again. In a landscape of apocalyptic devastation, surrounded by numerous deaths and s. The blood-like sun is dissolving beyond the horizon when the wind scratches harshly on our face.

We are both wounded and exhausted, but holding our blood dripping swords tightly, waiting to be the first to pierce through the other's throat. Taecyeon is in his armor crafted with the coat of arm of the prince consort – although he resembles nothing to the teenage Korean schoolboy, I recognize him immediately.

Our armies just had the most devastating battle outside the moat, nearly all our men are gone, leaving me and him standing off against each other. With the protection of his armor, I know my chance of winning is slim, but if I am to die, I will not let him live.

Tension mounts in the air. I play in my head over and over again scenarios and strategy of slaying him. I have been planning this for years, I studied every possibility of killing him and practiced them with my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter