Library Morning 1

Mr. Miyawaki for A Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I get anxious as I approach the school. Do other students know me? Will they greet me as Sakura or as Sakutaro? Will they treat me differently as a guy? 

I soon get the answer. Many female students say hi to me when they pass by in the way they greet a Kpop idol. They just raise their voice so high that I think I will be deaf when I arrive at the campus. However, when I try to approach them, they all run away.

I have absolutely NO memory of female (nor male) students greeting me like that. Sakura is an otaku weirdo. 

Someone suddenly spanks me on the back.

I turn my head. It is Kang Hodong the fat boy, my only male friend greets me. I don't have the memory of him being so rude.

"Sakutaro, why are you so popular among girls? It's so unfair!"

"Hey, men are not to be judged by the face." I comfort him, as usual.

He suddenly stops, "gosh! Why are you so nice today, weirdo?"

Oops! Should I act rudely? So even he is calling me a weirdo!?

" off. I'm handsome." I raise my chin.

Dirty words flow out from Sakutaro's mouth so naturally!

Hodong giggles and hits my arm, "enough!"

"I had a good dream last night," I smirk and spank his big fat arm.

Hodong laugh hysterically – seems he understands well what I meant.

"But why don't these girls talk to me after saying hi?"

"Are you sure you are asking a question you ert? No girl talks to boys unless they are , man! You are really weird today. Are you sick?" He yells and suddenly extends his arm to grab my crotch.

"What the are you doing?" I slip away and kick his , "grow up, man!"

Wow, Sakutaro is fierce!

I quickly part him when we enter the campus and rush to the library.

"Say hi for me, weirdo!" Hodong yells at my back.

So obnoxious!

"'Hi' your ing !" I yell back. 

 

 

No one is in the counter, seems I am the first one in the library today. I walk straight ahead to the study room.

A book – I mean THE book, the book that is about black magic in the Hubaekje Era is lying opened on the huge wooden table in the center of the study room as if someone is reading it.

Even in the morning sunlight, I shiver all over though not cold.

This is eerie.

The librarian team must clean up everything on the table before the library is closed, how can a book be laid on the table in that way?

I walk cautiously inside.

A person suddenly stands up from a corner.

Both of us scream. A book drops on the floor and makes a loud noise.

"Minjoo, why are you here? You sc...surprised me." I press my chest and pant.

My princess looks more shocked than I am.

"Saku...o...o...oppa?"

She opens her eyes wide and stares at me as if I am an alien.

"Minjoo...what...what's..."

She suddenly steps ahead and put her hands on my shoulder as if she is bewitched. She squeezes my shoulder and then sweeps her hands down my chest in a not too slow speed. I quickly cover my groins as if she is going to ually harass me.

Luckily, she stops at my abs.

She then looks down at my hands. I immediately pull them to my side.

"You are still so easy to be scared." She chuckles.

I blush. "I...I don't like people touching me, unless..."

"Unless what?"

Unless you, my Princess...you can do anything to me and I won't say no...I pull my right ear – a substitute habit...Sakura always tucks her hair back her ear when feeling stressed – there is no hair for me to be tucked now so I pull my ear. And it is burning. The touch is so...I mean, there is nothing but...my dream...and Hodong's words ring in my head – NO! Princess has never been...that way, and I swear I don't think she looks "" at all even with that strange act...

"Nothing." I swallow hard.

"But you are early today." She says.

You are strange today too. I say in my heart but instead, I point to the book on the table. "I need to find something in the book."

"I actually found another one for you." She squats down to pick up the book from the floor and hands it to me.

The Mystery of Love.

"But why do you want to learn it from a book when you can learn it from a person?" She asks with that strange expression again.

"Eh?" I am so shocked and I drop the book onto the floor again.

Both of us squat down to pick the book at the same time and end up knocking our heads against each other. And Princess got knocked off the ground and falls on her .

"Ouch!" She groans.

I am bewildered. "Ar...are you okay?"

"I'm okay." She looks up at me and smiles faintly in her iconic expression. "Oppa you are so strong now."

I massage her forehead gently with my thumb.

"Does it hurt?"

Princess shakes her head, with the end of her left eyebrow drops a little and her left eye slightly narrows, she looks a bit sad but very enticing.

And her eyes never leave my face.

"Why do you feel sad?"

"No, I do not."

"Let's get back to read then," I say and help her up.

I start reading the book from the page as it is opened. It is too naive to think that I can easily find any clue about my present situation in an ancient book (even though this book is just a replica). I duck into the words that don't make sense to me at all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter