Yes, I know

What They Say About Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love him so much, but he never realizes it. I’ve done everything I could to make him notices me, but no, he never takes me more than just a friend. I’m just a best friend to him. I always there for him when he got in trouble. He runs to me every time he had a fight with his boyfriend, and I’ll stay up all night trying to comfort his sappy . I want to be the person that he could count on, so maybe at some point, he will notice me. But, that’s it. Nothing! He never catches the hint. What more can I do to make him really look at me? Really, really, look at me.

 

It’s annoying. Every time he tells me how perfect his boyfriend is, I just want to grab him by his ears and screaming in his face ‘HEY, I LOVE YOU, YOU KNOW THAT?! LEAVE THAT PIECE OF AND BE WITH ME! A MAN THAT REALLY REALLY LOVES YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING!’” He stopped for a minute. Taking a breath after rambling for a while about his oblivious crush. “I hate this feeling. Knowing he’ll probably never know how I feel. I love him so much, it hurts. Urgh, it ! Have you ever felt like that, Mark?”

 

He turned around and looked at me. Waiting for my response. But I just stared back at him in utterly speechless. If only he knew that those words really hit me like a ton of bricks. Because those were actually my words!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter