The Perfectly Imperfect

What They Say About Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Youngjae has been sobbing for an hour. He didn’t say anything after he got home and just went to his room and cry.  Jaebum tried to come in but the door was locked. He called him from outside but he didn’t answer. He still cry and cry, and it actually hurt Jaebum to see his fiancé in this kind of state when Youngjae always be the sunshine of his life   After a while, the place suddenly becomes quiet. He didn’t hear a sob anymore. So, he got up from the couch and decided to knock on the door once again to check on the younger.   “Babe, are you okay?” Jaebum asked from behind the closed door but he only got a silent. “Do you want to talk?”   He waited for a minute and then he heard a key clicked from the other side. Youngjae stood by the open door with big puffy eyes and red nose.   “Babe…”   “I’m so stupid. I can’t do this. Hyung, I can’t.” Then he started to cry again. But this time Jaebum immediately pulled him to his arms. Letting his fiancé to cry on his chest for a moment. “Youngjae, why don’t we lay in a bed and talk, okay?” The younger nodded as they walked inside the room.   They lied down, while Jaebum was spooning him from behind. They were in silent until Youngjae finally talked in a trembling voice, “I’m scared, Hyung. I feel like I can’t do anything good. I feel awful in my job. My boss was mad at me because I made a serious mistake that may cost our project. And because of this, somehow I’m scared of the wedding too. What if I become a lousy husband?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter