Which One Is Better

What They Say About Love and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Irene was sitting in front of him, calmly cut her medium rare steak in square. Yet Jackson could clearly see her knuckles were white as she tightly gripped the cutlery. Only the sound of fork and knife hitting with a glass plate was heard in their table.   “This is good!” She said as she chewed the steak in . He looked up to see her eyes were widened in delight.   “Do you want to try this?” She asked.   “Uh, no. It’s okay, Honey.”   “Why not? This is really good, try it!” She insisted as she tried to shove the meat into his mouth. He couldn’t do anything except taking the meat and eat it. “How is it?” She asked again while he was still chewing it. The steak was surprisingly delicious! He never ate this kind of meat before. It was savory, although a little bit tough which made it hard to swallow.   “It’s a bit tough,” He said.   “Really?”   “Yeaah… But this is so good.”   “It’s good, isn’t it?” She smiled widely that the crooked in her upper nose were seen. Jackson nodded as he smiled looking at his beautiful girlfriend in front of him.   With a swift move, she suddenly leaned towards him. Resting her chin on her hands.   Staring at him deep and intense.   “Now tell me, which one is better, this meat or her lips?”    
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter