Sweet Dinner

Kkuchaen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



(Deleted/missing part of my first one shot "Lover's Quarrel")

 

All the 12 members decided to have a dinner party. They will all stay at Eunbi's dorm. Eunbi and Chaewon are preparing the food with Sakura and Hitomi from the other dorm giving them a hand. 

 

The other members were all in the living room watching movie while waiting for the food. Chaeyeon who always helps on cooking doesn't even want to enter the kitchen since Sakura was there. The two were having their lover's quarrel. She chose to stay at the living room and just be lazy for the night. She actually wants to just stay in their dorm but the other members whined at her especially Wonyoung and Yujin.

 

Eunbi standing in front of the stove started cooking. Hitomi and Chaewon having their sweet time while preparing more ingredients. Sakura washing the dishes in the sink. 

 

The other members on the living room were enjoying the movie. Yena and Yuri hugging each other at the couch. Hyewon sitting by herself eating snacks even though she knew they will be eating dinner soon. Yujin sitting between Wonyoung and Minju. She feels really satisfied on her position. She kept clinging to Minju, while the giant baby clings to her. Nako suddenly got bored and went to help Eunbi in the kitchen. Chaeyeon, the lonely fluffy girl sitting by herself looking very bored. She kept on taking glimpse on the girl who's washing the dishes.

 

Everyone's attention pointed at the kitchen when they heard someone screamed. Chaeyeon quickly stood up from her seat as soon as she heard the voice. She ran towards the kitchen worriedly. 

 

"Sakura! What do you think you're doing?!" Chaeyeon worriedly asked while holding the girl's bleeding finger. 

 

"I accidentally wounded myself while washing the knife." She replied with a teary eyes. It must really hurt because a lot of blood came out from her wound. Chaeyeon held Sakura's hand and hurriedly grabs tissue paper to stop its bleeding. 

 

The members on the living room were all worried but stayed on their place since they knew Chaeyeon can handle it alone. And also it will be chaos if they all went to Sakura, there are eleven of them and they will not fit in the kitchen. On the other hand, the girls on the kitchen went near Sakura but just let the super worried Chaeyeon take care of her girl. 

 

"Don't worry it will stop bleeding." Chaeyeon comforted Sakura. She holds her finger with a tissue paper to stop the bleeding. Sakura just looking at Chaeyeon's face who looks very worried taking care of her wound. She doesn't feel the pain on her fingers but felt her heart beating fast. Finally Chaeyeon shows affection towards her, she didn't ignore her this time.

 

Chaeyeon holding Sakura's bleeding finger tightly. She asked Eunbi where the medical kit is. The older girl answered and pointed the room were its hidden. She asked Sakura to sit down for a second as she grabs the medical kit.

 

"Are you okay Sakura?" Eunbi asked Sakura who's sitting beside the table. 

 

"I'm more than okay." She gave a short reply to Eunbi and smiled at her. They all heard it in the kitchen and continued on preparing for dinner. 

 

"It's just a cut, why does Chaeyeon looks like she's going to die in worry of Sakura." Chaewon whispered in front of Nako and Hitomi.

 

"You should stop being bitter unnie. Mind your own business." Nako whispered on Chaewon's ear. 

 

"What did you say?!" Chaewon got annoyed on Nako's reply to her. She's about to grab Nako in the neck when Eunbi stopped her.

 

"Yah Yah! You both stop and just do your job!" Eunbi yelled at the two. Chaewon angrily stares at Nako, while the small silly girl trying to hide her giggles.

 

Chaeyeon came back from getting the kit. She kneeled in front of Sakura and started cleaning her wound with a medicine. Sakura just looking at her the whole time while Chaeyeon treats her wound carefully.

 

"Does it still hurt?" Chaeyeon asked Sakura while putting the band aid on her wound.

 

"My fingers doesn't hurt much. What really hurt the most is my feelings. My feelings whenever you ignores me, whenever you avoids me, whenever you don't talk to me, and whenever you don't look at me in the eyes. That really hurts." Sakura thought to herself, she wanted to tell Chaeyeon all of her feelings but she can't. She just can't.

 

"No. I'm fine now." Sakura looking at Chaeyeon who's kneeling in front of her. They both looked at each for a minute. They both want to talk to each other more, but they feel awkward. 

 

"You're so clumsy Sakura! I swear I'm really mad at you right now for hurting yourself! You should be careful! how can I act mad at you when I'm dying here worrying about you? I know it's just a small cut but I can't help but overreacts wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter