Eyes On Me

Kkuchaen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



*Flashback before they attended Mnet's MAMA 2018*


 

All the 12 members were excited to attend the event. They are attending all the three award nights. One in Korea, one in Japan and one in Hongkong. 

 

It's the first day of their preparation after being busy promoting their debut song. They gathered on the company's building to learn new dance choreos for their upcoming stages. 

 

All the members were inside the practice room waiting for their dance teacher. While still waiting for the teacher, Eunbi decided to play the song that they are about to perform. 

 

"Everyone! Let's try to dance the new choreo we've watched yesterday." Eunbi said while gathering all the members. 

 

They all tried dancing with the new choreo. As expected Chaeyeon already mastered the choreography while the other members are still learning.

 

They kept on practicing by themselves as their dance teacher will be coming late. Everyone were following up except for three three people. Hyewon, Minju and Sakura were noticeably having a hard time. 

 

Hyewon who needs more time to learn, Minju who's good at dancing but a slow learner, and Sakura who strangely having trouble with the dance. Sakura is not always like that, she can follow up real quick but it seems she's unlucky for today. 

 

Sakura is starting to get frustrated as she kept on messing up. She saw almost everyone catching up and it makes her feel upset. She looked at Chaeyeon to ask for help but Minju is already with Chaeyeon, teaching the other girl. Minju always asks Chaeyeon for help whenever she's having trouble in dance or even in singing. The two were always like that since produce 48, so Sakura can't complain about it.

 

Sakura gave up and just decided to rest. She sat on the couch looking at the other members who still practicing. Eunbi helping Hyewon step by step. Chaewon, Nako, and Hitomi practicing non stop. Yena, Yuri and Wonyoung mastering the dance. Chaeyeon and Yujin helping Minju on the steps she's having trouble with. 

 

Chaeyeon saw Sakura already sitting on the couch. She didn't notice the girl left the floor. She left Yujin to teach Minju and went to Sakura. She sat beside Sakura but the other girl didn't even took a glimpse of her. 

 

"Is she ignoring me?" Chaeyeon thought to herself as Sakura kept her face straight, watching the other members. 

 

Chaeyeon purposely moved her face closer to Sakura to get the girl's attention. She's staring at Sakura's face from the side. The other girl was on her blank space and didn't notice Chaeyeon.

 

"Did I do something wrong?"  Chaeyeon thought to herself while still staring at Sakura's face. 

 

"Sakura..." Chaeyeon called her name. Sakura was a bit surprised and just looked at Chaeyeon for a second and quickly moved her head back to the other members. 

 

"Are you okay Sakura? Are you not feeling good?" Chaeyeon was confused on Sakura's reaction and felt worried.

 

Sakura just shook her head and rubbed her arms as she feel cold. Chaeyeon quickly removed her jacket and put it on Sakura's lap. 

 

"Are you still cold? Do you want me to get you blanket?" Chaeyeon worriedly asked. The older girl still have her face blank. Chaeyeon started to think what she did wrong for Sakura to act cold to her. 

 

"Are you mad at me?" Chaeyeon leaned her back on the couch and dropped her head down. 

 

"No. I'm not. I'm sorry I just feel tired." Sakura looked at the sad girl beside her.

 

Chaeyeon just sighed on her answer, still not lifting her head even Sakura's already facing her. Sakura moved her eyes away from Chaeyeon. They both stayed quiet. Feeling one another's upset mood. 

 

Chaeyeon then rest her left hand close to Sakura. She placed it on the space between them. She opened her hand and gave Sakura a look, signaling to hold her hand. Sakura just looked at her hand first, then looked at Chaeyeon's face after. She then slowly moved her hand and interlocked hands with Chaeyeon. The two exchanges smile with each other awkwardly. 

 

Their good mood quickly got interrupted as their dance teacher arrived. As soon as the teacher opened the door she looked at the two who's having their sweet time. 

 

"How come some of you were just slacking!" The teacher were pointing out the two who's sitting at the couch and not practicing. They got surprised on their teacher's arrival and quickly removed their hands from holding each other.

 

Chaeyeon trying hard not to laugh as she removes her hand from Sakura's hand. She felt a bit embarrassed from their teacher who saw them. She bit her lips trying to act serious but her face were already red. Sakura on the other hand already had her face blank, like nothing happened at all. 

 

"I'll be right back, I'll just have to talk to your manager." The dance teacher turned around from them and walked out the room. 

 

Chaeyeon giggles as soon as the teacher went out the room. She took a glimpse of Sakura and got surprised when she saw the girl offering her hand to her, exactly the same way she did earlier. She smiled on the beautiful girl and interlocks hands with her for the second time.

 

It was only a minute after they held hands when the door opened again. Chaeyeon almost jump off from her seat as she saw the teacher coming back. She quickly removed her hand from Sakura's hand. She scratches her neck as she wanted m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter