Love at Station

Kkuchaen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Someone's POV

 

I just went out of the train when suddenly I felt dizzy. Both of my hands were full. I was holding my book on the right, while holding an umbrella on the other side. It's been raining hard since early in the morning. 

 

My eyes started to get blurry, I stopped walking and went on a corner. I leaned my back on the wall and closed my eyes for seconds. When I open my eyes I felt something dripping from my face. 

 

I didn't know that my nose is already bleeding. I already got some stains on my uniform. I wiped it down with my arms, still holding the umbrella and the book. I just realized that I'm bleeding too much as I saw the blood on my sleeves. I feel a bit panic and don't know which one should I put down first. 

 

"The umbrella or the book?"

 

I'm still having a hard time which one to choose. As I lift my head. An angel like person appeared in front of me. 

 

"Miss? Are you okay?"

 

She said while handing me a towel. I can't speak as I feel scared with the blood that kept on dripping from my nose. Also my vision is starting to get more blurry. 

 

"Can you hear me? Are you okay?"

 

The girl said while grabbing the umbrella on my hand, dropping it on the floor. She then took the book on my other hand. She hurriedly put it inside her bag and handed the towel to me again.

 

"You should sit down. Let's go over there."

 

She took the umbrella from the floor and held my hand. She guided me to the nearest bench and help me to sit down. I'm holding my nose with the towel she gave. 

 

"Try to lift your head." 

 

She said while kneeling in front of me, extending her hand to help me. I listened to her and lifted my head. After a few seconds I felt the bleeding stopped. 

 

"Here drink water." 

 

She said while handing me a bottled water. I looked at her for the second time. All I see is an angel, offering me a water. 

 

"Thank you."

 

The first word I ever said. I feel better after drinking the water. My vision went back to normal. Finally, I can now look at the angel's real appearance. 

 

"Do you feel better now?" 

 

I was mesmerized on the beauty I saw. She's really an angel indeed. Her face is really pale. Her cheeks are blushing. Her lips are really red. Her chinky eyes are sparkling. And her long wavy hair is shining.

 

"Miss? Do you feel better now?"

 

She repeated her question as I was spacing out. My senses went back when she touched my shoulders. Then I saw her worried face, I feel more fluttered on her reaction.

 

"I... I'm okay..."

 

I replied in panic. My tongue twisted, as I feel nervous at the moment. She's giving me a sudden heart attack. 

 

"That's good."

 

She said while smiling. She looked very relieved. My heart started to pound again as I saw her smile. I really don't know what's happening anymore. 

 

"Thank you."

 

The only word I can say. I'm out of words. She stood up and sat beside me. She took out wipes on her bag and started to wipe my uniform. 

 

"Are you sick?"

 

She asked me while still busy wiping my uniform. I still have my right hand holding my nose. In case I bleed again. 

 

"No. I was just tired from studying. I have an entrance exam coming up."

 

I replied to her trying hard not to stutter. I'm just looking at her face while she wiped my sleeves. She look so pretty in that serious face.

 

"Don't stress too much with your exams. You still need to take a rest. You have to take care of your health first before anything else."

 

Her voice sounded like an angel. I'm not too sure if I heard everything that she said, all I know is she have a beautiful voice that kept on echoing inside my head.

 

"There. You're a bit clean now. Just change your clothes when you got home."

 

I was just staring at her the entire time. Adoring her beautiful features. I kept myself quiet, trying not to interrupt her kind words.

 

"Okay?"

 

And then there she goes again. Her beautiful smile captivated my whole existency. I didn't know that I will be meeting a wonderful person in an awkward situation. 

 

"Yes!"

 

I said in panic and bowed my head. She then tapped my head like a kid. I feel blushing at the moment. I can hear my heart beating fast. 

 

"I think you're good now. I should take my leave." 

 

She stood up from the seat and started to walk away. I also stood from my seat and bowed my head again. As soon as she left my side, I already feel lonely. 

 

"Bye."

 

She turned around and waved her hand to me. I smiled brightly as I took a glimpse on her angel like face again. I waved back at her like a happy kid. 

 

She started to walk away again when I remember that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter