Love at Station pt.2

Kkuchaen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Third Person's POV



The two walking side by side, sharing one umbrella. Sakura insisted to walk Chaeyeon to her apartment, just a few blocks from the station.

 

"You shouldn't come with, you're not feeling good right?" Chaeyeon said holding the umbrella.

 

"No! I'm absolutely fine. Thanks to someone!" Sakura said with a big smile.

 

"But..." Chaeyeon mumbles.

 

"It's okay, I also live somewhere in this area." Sakura said.

 

The two chatted the entire time before they arrived at Chaeyeon's building apartment. 

 

"Thank you Ms. Miyawaki Sakura." Chaeyeon said as they stopped in front of the entrance door.

 

"No. Thank you Lee Chaeyeon!" Sakura replied.

 

"I guess this is it. We have to say goodbye for real now." Chaeyeon said with a little smile.

 

"Yes. I guess." Sakura said with a sad tone.

 

"No. Instead of saying goodbye, why don't we say "See you around" instead." Chaeyeon said with a smile.

 

"That's better!" Sakura replied.

 

"Thanks again!" Chaeyeon said and bowed her head to Sakura.

 

"I'm more thankful." Sakura bowed her head as well.

 

"No. Don't do that. Lift your head!" Chaeyeon said while lifting Sakura's head.

 

They got stocked on their positions while Chaeyeon still have her hand on Sakura's chin. They have their eyes glued with each other. They felt a different kind of happiness with that small interaction between them. 

 

"I'm sorry!" Chaeyeon removed her hand on Sakura when she saw the girl turning really red.

 

"I'm sorry!" Chaeyeon kept repeating while bowing her head down.

 

"It's okay!" Sakura said while waving her hands.

 

"I'm really sorry." Chaeyeon still bowing her head. 

 

"No. It's okay." Sakura said and also bowed her head.

 

"No. I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter