First Love

Kkuchaen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Inspired by First Love by Hikaru Utada.*

-

 

 

"Chaeyeon!! Wake up!!" Minju dragging Chaeyeon out of her bed.

 

"Who's a normal person sleeping until 5pm in the afternoon??!!" Minju kept nagging Chaeyeon who's still kept unbothered.

 

"Lee Chaeyeon!!" Minju lifted the girl's head and kept on shaking it.

 

"What do you need?" Chaeyeon asked half asleep.

 

"We're going to eat dinner with the gang." Minju said.

 

"I'm not going." Chaeyeon said and went back to sleep.

 

"No. We'll leaving at 6, get up now!" Minju dragged Chaeyeon directly to the bathroom.

 

"Why did you even know the password of my apartment?" Chaeyeon whined while getting pushed inside the bathroom.

 

"Just hurry up!" Minju closed the door for her.

 

-

 

They went inside the restaurant and walked to a private room reserved for them. Almost everyone were already inside. 

 

"Are you guys together now?" Yena teasingly asked and greeted the two with a hug.

 

The rest of the gang went to them and gave them a hug. The two sat at the end of the table. Chaeyeon at the very end while Minju sat beside Chaewon.

 

As soon as they got seated, another two friends showed up. Chaeyeon's eyes widened as she saw the first person coming in. It was Sakura, her ex-girlfriend.

 

"Why you didn't tell me she's coming." Chaeyeon whispered to Minju but still can't take her eyes off the new comers.

 

She was more surprised when she saw Hyewon with Sakura. 

 

All of the girls stood up from their seats and greeted the two. Except for one person who quietly stayed at her place. Chaeyeon looked very troubled and wanted to leave but Minju stopped her.

 

"Just stay here.. I'm just by your side.." Minju said and grabbed Chaeyeon's hand.

 

Chaeyeon stayed at her seat with her head down. She can't even lift her head because she don't want to see Sakura. What's even worse is when Sakura sat across them. The only vacant seats are at the end of the table, in front of them.

 

Hyewon sat in front of Chaeyeon while Sakura in front on Minju. They started the dinner while chatting with each other. It's been almost a year when they had their last dinner as a complete group. 

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon never show up after they broke up.

 

"So, how are you Sakura?" Eunbi asked while everyone looked at her direction except Chaeyeon.

 

"I'm doing good. I'm happy." Sakura replied.

 

"Don't tell me, you're already in a relationsh-" Yena's mouth got shut off by Yuri.

 

"Being happy doesn't mean you're in a relationship." Sakura added and laughed.

 

"That's right! that's right!" Yujin happily commented while looking at Minju.

 

"Yeah right, you look happier now." Chaeyeon muttered by herself.

 

"But she will soon be." Hyewon said and chuckles. Chaeyeon glared at Hyewon unconsciously.

 

"Hey don't joke like that, they might believe you." Sakura said and hit Hyewon.

 

"Tssss..." Chaeyeon simple reacted on her own.

 

"It's okay Sakura, it's time for you to move-" Yena's mouth got shut off by Yuri the second time.

 

"How about you Chaeyeon? How are you?" Eunbi asked.

 

"Yaaaa you're here in Korea but you won't show up with us, only with Minju." Chaewon added.

 

"I'm just busy." Chaeyeon gave them a short reply.

 

"Busy with what? You're not even dating Minju-" Yena got interrupted again by Yuri.

 

Sakura looked at Minju awkwardly, and Minju just pushed a smile.

 

"Can we just stop talking about me." Chaeyeon said coldly.

 

"Okaaay! Let's just talk about me and my Yuri." Yena tried to change the atmosphere inside.

 

They continued chit chatting while eating dinner. It can been seen on Chaeyeon's face how annoyed she is, looking at Hyewon and Sakura being sweet together. She kept on glancing at them secretly, she can't help but remember her sweet days with Sakura.

 

Whenever they eat Sakura would always put food on her plate. She will roll her sleeves for her, she will always fix the towel on her lap, and she always make sure that she eats properly. She's the sweetest girlfriend. Chaeyeon can't help but reminisce her old good days with Sakura. 

 

On the other hand Minju is trying hard to please Chaeyeon. The girl has been in love with her ever since but she can't have Chaeyeon because of Sakura. After the two broke up Minju never left Chaeyeon's side. 

 

A year ago Chaeyeon was left broken hearted. The one who saved her from miserable life is Minju, the only person who can handle her. She's very grateful to the girl, and because of that she only listens to Minju and no one else.

 

The dinner continued and Eunbi turned the attention to Hyewon. The girl is obviously in love with Sakura. Same as Minju, she likes Sakura way back before but can't have her way because of Chaeyeon.

 

"Hyewon, we haven't see you either anymore. How have you been?" Eunbi asked.

 

"I went to Japan." Hyewon said. Chaeyeon turn her eyes on Hyewon when she heard her answer.

 

"What? we didn't know that!" Wonyoung said in surprise.

 

"I followed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter