The Mistake

Mollayo, Saranghae (I don't know, I love you)

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh "

Sakura shouts as she jumps up and sits in the bed. Bed? No, this is not a bed. The sleeping place is set well on the floor. Ummmm?

Sakura blinks and she looks around to see the Palace. What happened? Why I am sleeping in the Palace? And why I am wearing these clothes like in movies? She thinks.

" Gongju-nim"

At that time, two girls run into and they sit down in front of her with kneeling position. Sakura is looking at them with wide open mouth not knowing what is actually happening.

" Gongju-nim. Are you feeling well? "

" Yeah. I am fine. A little dizziness still remains."

" Oh, Princess says she has a dizziness! "

One of them shouts and the door opens, a bench of girls carrying bowls in their hands enter.

" What do you want to have, Mama? We have prepared some Japanese food for you. Plus the Royal Medicos have made the special medicine for you."

" What?! "

Sakura can't believe what is happening. She is thinking as she is still dreaming and hits herself.

* Slap *

" Mama! "

Ahh, it's hurt. It means I am not dreaming. So what is really happening? Sakura thinks. She blinks and just takes the bowl nearest to her. Well, she is hungry like hell now.

" What's your names, girls? "

Sakura asks the two girls who are preparing foods for her while she is eating everything she sees. The girls seem they are shocked but they immediately bow and answer.

" My name is Honda Hitomi, Gongju-nim."

" And my name is Yabuki Nako."

" And I am Kwon Eunbi, your new Sanggung, Mama."

" Ah, I thought you were Gisaeng."

* cough cough cough *

Eunbi is choked by the impression. But she tries to keep smiling and bows. What the hell? Why the Japanese Princess is so rude? She thinks.

Sakura is oblivious with Eunbi and she keeps eating. At that time, she hears an announcement from a far.

" The Queen is comingggg!! "

" Omo-na! "

Eunbi seems nervous and she jumps up. She signals Hitomi and Nako to keep the food away as she wants to prepare the way for the queen.

" The Queen is coming."

" Manse Manse Manmanse! "

Everyone in the room said while kneeling down. Sakura is left on the bed with wide eyes, chopsticks in . The Queen? What the hell? Who is she? 

Eunbi sees Sakura is still sitting on the bed so she tries to tell her to greet the Queen.

" Mama, the queen has come. You have to pay the respect."

" Ummm? "

" The respect! "

" It's ok. I heard Jungjeon is not feeling well so I decided to have a look before I go to the morning court. How are you feeling, Jungjeon? "

" Jungjeon? Me? "

" The queen is asking, Mama."

" Omo."

Sakura blinks. These people look like people from historic dramas but more real. They are acting like natural. She doesn't know what to say so she juat smiles. What the hell? Am I gone time jump? No way!!!!!!

Kwon Eunbi who is looking carefully at Sakura becomes suspecious with the Japan Island's Princess. Why do all of her manners change suddenly? It is strange.

" What happened, Jungjeon? I heard you had fainting attack outside the Palace. Is Baekje weather too extreme for you? Is it too cold or too hot? " 

" I don't know. I don't remember anything. I was running with Chae- Wait! Where is Chaeyeon? "

" Who is Chaeyeon? "

" My friend! "

The Queen furrows her eyebrows and she looks at Eunbi. Eunbi quickly asks the Japanese maid.

" Who is Chaeyeon? "

" There is no friend named Chaeyeon for our Gongju."

" Hmmmm. I think Jungjeon is still confused. Did the medicos take the medicine? "

" Nae, Pyeha."

" Imm. Kwon Sanggung, take good care of Jungjeon. I think she is very tired from the long trip."

" Nae, Pyeha."

" Then, I'm going. Move wedding date to next month before Jungjeon is fully recovered. I will come back again at night."

" Nae, Pyeha."

" Nae."

Sakura awkwardly bows her head a little. The Queen flashes a sweet smile before she goes back. Sakura sighs. Whuuuu. Why she feels nervous? These people are acting like in real Palace.

At that time, Eunbi who is looking at Sakura with sharp eyes, waves her hand to signal all the maid to leave. There is only she and Sakura left in the room.

" Mama."

Sakura looks at herbwith round eyes, feeling uneasy of the word, Mama. Eunbi suddenly jumps towards her and laid her on the bed, locking all her limbs with her body.

" What!!! What are you doing??? Are you crazy?? "

" Who are you? "

" Me? I am Sakura."

" Don't lie. Who are you? You ain't the Japanese Princess, right? "

" I am Mirawaki Sakura. I don't know who is your Princess but I am not! "

" Then, why you pretend as a Princess? Amd where is she??? "

" I don't know. I don't know. I was running in the streets with my friend, Chaeyeon, last night and then I fell into a big black hole all of a sudden. And I passed out. When I wake up, I saw your face and everyone is acting weird. What are you doing in the Palace? Are you shooting a movie or a drama? "

" What is a movie? "

Eunbi asks with curiosity and Sakura uses this chance to kick her off from her body. She sits up while straightening her dress. Eunbi quickly comes closer to her again.

" I checked the strange clothes you were wearing last night. What are these things? "

She takes out her phone and asks. Sakura is very happy and she quickly grabs the phone.

" I will explain you later. Now, let me call my friend."

And she dials No.1 which is Chaeyeon's number. 

" There is no service here ao please recheck.... "

" Huh! "

Sakura checks the phone screen and to her horror, there is no signal.

" What!!!! "

" Stop shouting and tell me who you are. Are you a witch? What have you done to our Princess? "

" Witch? No. I am not! Wait, so you are telling me that I am really in history? Which year it is now? "

" 1019,"

" WHAT!!!!!! I am from 2019!!! "

Sakura shouts and Eunbi's mouth also widens. But she seems she doesn't believe.

" Stop lying."

" It is real. See."

Sakura shows her phone's calender to Eunbi. Eunbi is scared of the device which is suddenly lights up whenever Sakura touches. But she still looks.

" Are you telling the truth? "

" Why should I lie? Aish, now I don't know what to do. I am stucker in the history. I want to go home!!!! "

Sakura starts crying.

" So where is our Princess? "

" How should I know? May be she was sent to my place or something. Wait. Does she really look like me? "

" Yes. Exactly the same. But she has a long pretty black hair ad more polite and gentle manners."

" Omo. She must be really beautiful then."

Eunbi is bitting her lips as she is thinking. The girl seems she really has no idea of their Palace. Plus she knows that girl is telling the truth from her sixth sense. She thinks ad thinks and thinks, finally she speaks.

" Sakura. Your name is Sakura, right? "

" Yes."

" I have a deal."

" Tell me. Can you send me back to my era? "

" I will find a way. I will help you. But in one condition."

" What is it? "

" Our Queen have to marry the Japanese Princess for the Peace. If War happens, a lot of innocences will die. Help me. Let it be a secret between us. You are the Princess from Japan now. Pretend as her before we can find her."

" No way. I don't know your Royal things. Plus I have to find my friend."

" I will help. I will also help finding your friend. Just pretend. Alright? If you say No, I will tell the guards that you are a fake."

Sakura is confused. She doesn't know what to do. Plus she doesn't want to be in jail of some historic era.

" Alright. Alright. I agree. But you have to help me."

" I know. And thank you."

Eunbi said. Then she quickly walks back to her original place and ahe kneels down again.

" Do you want to sleep or eat, Mama? "

" Oh, I hate this."

Sakura rolls her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Xxx                                        xXx                                          xxX

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon is carrying Sakura on her back and running like there's no tomorrow. She runs and runs and runs and finally she stops in front of a temple. She enters the open gate of the temple and puts Sakura on her back to the ground.

" It's weird. Why there is no electricity? "

She looks around but there is no sign of life here. The temple room is covered with dust and she doesn't know there is such place exists in the centre of Seoul.

She feels tired finally and sits besides Sakura who is still passing out. Chaeyeon tries to wake Sakura up by kicking her with her feet but the girl doesn't make a single move.

" Is she dead? "

She thinks but she is very tired and feels dizzy so she feels asleep.

The Next Morning...

* tap tap tap *

" Hmmm. Five more minutes."

" Hey! HEY!!!!! GET UP!!!! "

" Ah, Sakura, don't shout." 

" How dare you to call my name? "

Chaeyeon opens her eyes as she feels annoying with Sakura. Sakura's face is roofing on top of her face as she is watching down.

" What? "

" Get up and tell me where we are and who you are."

" Yah! Don't play around. We were chased and we had to run away. Suddenly I felt like I was dropped into a black hole but I kept running. When I looked back you, you were in front of me amd we bumped into each other. Then you passed out. So I carried you and kept running. We ended up here as there is no one and I think it is a safe place to hide."

" Are you sent by the Tang Prince? "

" What Tang Prince? Yah! Sakura. Did you hurt your head? "

Chaeyeon said and she touches Sakura's head. Sakura's hand moves up and she slaps.

*Slap*

" How dare you to touch me! "

" Yah! It's not funny!!! "

" Shut up, servant. Now kneel down and say sorry."

" What! "

Chaeyeon is covering her cheek with her hand while is wide open. She knows there is something wrong. What is happening with Sakura?

She suddenly runs outside and to her horror, she sees many people on the road who are wearing traditional clothes. There is no car or building or any modern things. What the hell!

Chaeyeon runs back into the temple. Sakura is sitting on a broken bench and she is glaring Chaeyeon.

" What's wrong with you? I am asking you who you are."

" Who are you? "

" Me? I am the Japan Island's Princess, Sakura. I was sent Korea for marriage with the Queen."

" Are you serious? "

" Yes. If you don't believe me, i can call the guards and get you arrested."

Princess Sakura said and Chaeyeon shakes her head. She tries to remember the detail of the last night but it feels like a dream. She was running and she was sent back into the past?

" Did I become Flash? I have to run back to reach to my timeline! "

She said to herself and starts running at her spot as fast as she can. Princess Sakura is watching her moves and she realizes that this girl is not from her Tang Prince. And she seems to be crazy. Her clothes are dirty and ripped. Her manners are rude. Oh!

" What are you doing? "

" I am trying to go back to my time! "

Princess Sakura rolls her eyes while Chaeyeon tiredly falls down on the ground. She stands up and walks towards Chaeyeon.

" Now, tell me what is happening and who you are."

Chaeyeon sits up and she carefully looks at Princess Sakura. She is exactly the copy of her friend, Sakura. But she has pretty long black hair plus strange kimono clothes. She is not the Sakura she knows.

" My name is Lee Chaeyeon. Me and my friend, Sakura are from 2019."

" What! It's only 1019 now."

" Yeah, I realized. Last night, we were running away from some bad people and suddenly, I think I fall into something. But I keep running and I bumped into you. I thought you were my friend and I carried you on my back. And we ended up here."

" So you took me? Oh, you ruined the whole plan! "

" What plan? "

" Like I said, I was sent to marry the Baekje Queen. But I am in love with the Prince of Tang and he told me to follow him to Tang last night. He was waiting for me at the back gate so I was going there when you bumped into me."

" Oop."

Chaeyeon feels a little sorry for Princess Sakura. Nevertheless, it was her mistake.

" Ok. I am sorry. You should go meet your Prince. He might be worried for you. I have to look for my friend, too."

Chaeyeon said and she stands up. She is about to go out when Princess Sakura calls her.

" Wait. Where are you going? "

" I am going to find my friend."

" How? You said you are from future. I can't believe it but your clothes and hair style are a little strange. Let me consider you as a time traveller. Then, you must have no money to live."

Princess Sakura said and Chaeyeon remembers that. Yes. How can she survive in this world?

" I have a suggestion. I am a Princess so I have enough money. I will give you some if you serve for me."

" Serve for you? "

" Yes. You have to take me to my Prince. I will give you money later so that you can go find your friend. Plus we can meet her on our way. How? "

Chaeyeon thinks for a few seconds. 

" Well, it was my mistake from the start. I should help you. Okay. I will take you to your Prince. It will not take long, right? "

" Yes. It is just near the back gate of the Palace. All you have to do is take me safely to there without being caught by the guards. They are probably looking for me now."

Princess Sakura said and Chaeyeon nods.

" Alright. Deal! "

" Ok. Now, kneel down, Lee Jjaeyeon."

" What! "

" I am your Princess now."

Princess Sakura says proudly and Chaeyeon rolls her eyes. But she has no choice at all so she just kneels down.

" As you wish, Gongju-nim."

Chaeyeon said while blaming herself in her mind. Why I have done such a huge mistake? I must send her to her Prince as fast as I can! She thinks.

 

 

 

 

Xxx                                        xXx                                           xxX

 

 

A/N : Don't be confused, my friends. There are two Sakura in this story from different timelines. One from 2019, Chaeyeon's bestfriend who is an orphange, poor girl and one from 1019, the Princess of Japan who is in love with Tang Prince.

2019 sakura and Chaeyeon were time jumped from some supernatural powers and they were separated during this. Chaeyeon mistakenly took wrong Sakura and they were out of the Palace now. 2019 Sakura was taken to the Palace since Eunbi thought she was the Princess.

Pyeha and Jeonha are words for "Your Majesty". Jungjeon means King's wife, the Queen (In this fiction, Queen's wife, LOL). Gongju means Princess and Sanggung means Senior 5 Court Lady. Flash is a superhero from DC comic who can timeline and change things by running.

Ok. Ask me if you still have questions. Thanks for reading ^^