Start of the Journey

Mollayo, Saranghae (I don't know, I love you)

" Lee Jjaeyeon."

" What? "

" I am your Princess. Show some respect."

" I am not from your time. I don't know how to talk to a Princess. Plus this is the best I can do."

Chaeyeon said making Princess Sakura frowns.

" But it was because of you I missed my Prince. Now, he is nowhere to find. You have to send me to the Tang."

" Yeah. I know and I have promised. But only after we have found my friend, Sakura."

" This is cheating. What if we were caught by the guards? I bet they might be looking for me everywhere. But they have to make it low as it will be war if my country knows I was lost."

" Aish, molla."

Well, it has been two days they are out from the Palace. Sakura gives some money for Chaeyeon to buy clothes and now Chaeyeon is wearing a traditional clothes of a martial art master, and pretending as a man for further safety.

Sakura also is wearing like a Chinese girl like in movies as she doesn't know where she has to find the Tang Prince. May be they have to go to Tang.

" Let's go out and find Sakura."

" No. I'm not following. We will be caught "

" C'm on. It is not safe for you to stay here alone. Let's go quick. If we can't find Sakura, we will leave this city and start the journey to the Tang."

" Really?! "

Princess Sakura said with sparkling eyes, making Chaeyeon frowns.

" I hate couples."

She murmurs and picks up the bag she had made for them, on the ground. She had bought some necessory things yesterday when she had to go and buy clothes and food.

Princess Sakura doesn't like the idea but she agrees to go out with Chaeyeon as the later said they will start the journey to the Tang if they can't find her friend. They follow the main road of the city and find that there is a huge crowd in it.

" What is it? May be a ceremony? "

Chaeyeon thinks and she walks towards there. But suddenly, Princess Sakura pulls her back and throws her to the wall.

" Ah! What was that for? "

" Shuuu."

Sakura points where the Royal guards are standing.

" Oop. What are they doing? "

" They are looking for me."

" Jinja? "

" Immm. Don't make a sound. Let's go."

Princess Sakura said and she grabs Chaeyeon to the other side. But she pulls really quick so they bump into someone.

" Oh, mianhae."

Chaeyeon tries to apologize as she takes out her hand to pull the man up but the man seems to dislike her.

" Yah! How dare you to bump into me? "

" We said we are sorry. Why you want to shout? "

Chaeyeon widens her eyes when Princess Sakura comes front and talks. The man seems he is drunk and becomes furious because of Sakura. 

" What the are you, ! "

He raises her hand to hit Sakura but Chaeyeon is quick enough to stand in between them and grabs his hand.

" Don't touch her! "

" . Your tiny husband tries to protect you? I will kick his first."

He shouts and tries to hit Chaeyeon with the other fist. Chaeyeon moves her body to the side and pulls the man up from the hand she is grabbing. She throws him to the ground and finishes him by kicking him at the chest.

" Yah, Miss Golden Princess, don't try to start a fight. See? He was about to hurt you."

Chaeyeon angrily said to Sakura but the Princess makes her face poker.

" I have paid you enough money to protect me."

" Yah! At least, you should say thank you? "

" It is your job nevertheless."

Princess Sakura said and she starts walking away. Chaeyeon shakes her head and follows her. Suddenly, the people around them become noisy and they start to run somewhere.

" What happen? What happen? "

" I don't know. Hold my hand. You will be lost."

" What! I don't want to hold the servant's hand! "

" Don't be ridiculous! You just pulled me and bumped into a drunken man. Plus, he said I am your husband. You should listen to your husband."

Chaeyeon said and she firmly holds Sakura's hand. Sakura's face become deep red because of what Chaeyeon said and she can't say anything but to follow Chaeyeon's lead.

They see a huge high stage in the middle of the road and they go near to there to find out what is it. To their surprise, there is a girl wearing a Kimono standing on the stage, she looks like she is giving a speech. 

Her golden short hair, her round twinkling eyes, her cheerful voice, Chaeyeon drops her chin. Sakura? Yes, she is. She is her friend, Sakura.

" Sakura!!!!!!! "

She shouts all of her lungs out but Sakura doesn't seem to notice her. Of course, there are too many people around. The clueless crowd start cheering Sakura's name too and Chaeyeon realizes what is happening. 

" Who is she? "

She quickly asks someone beside her. The ajjuma smiles and answers proudly.

" Oh, you might be guest. This is our Queen's future wife, Princess Sakura. How lovely she is! "

Chaeyeon gives a wtf look at Princess Sakura beside her. Princess Sakura seems to be shocked too. Chaeyeon quickly pulls her again to somewhere far from the crowd.

" So, she is your friend, Sakura? She really looks like me. But with a short hair and colored hair. Wait! I have a question. Why your hairs are colored? I mean you have brown hair and she has golden ones."

" This is fashion."

" What is fashion? "

" Fashion is fashion. I don't know. Aish, you are a talkative Princess."

" This is a simple question. Hump."

Princess Sakura said with a pout. Chaeyeon is just shaking her head at the childish Sakura.

" Ok, now my friend is at your place and she is playing your role. So I can go find her everytime I want. Plus she will be safe in the Palace. As my promise, I will send you to the Tang. The guards are not finding you so you can go as a normal."

Chaeyeon said and Sakura is looking at her in amazement. Well, this girl is not bad. She knows the martial arts. She knows how to handle things. Sadly, she is a low standard servant. Wait! Why the servant is holding my hand?

Princess Sakura remembers that Chaeyeon is still holding her hand so she steps on Chaeyeon's foot.

" Ahhh! Gonju-nim! "

" Hump! What are you doing? Quickly take me to my Prince."

" Nae. Nae. I will. After that I can have a peaceful life and can find a way back to my time. Gee."

She said and they both walk along the main road which leads to outside the city. 

 

 

 

 

Xxx                                          xXx                                         xxX

 

 

" Mama. Today is the day you will meet the citizens."

Eunbi said while Sakura is eating her breakfast. She has been living in the Palace for three days and she is a bit comfortable with the situation. She now has fully accepted that she was in Past. It is scary but it is true.

Well, it is too boring as there is no electricity or she can't use her phone, but Sakura thinks she can survive. Nevertheless, she needs to find a way to go back to her time.

" What should I do, unnie? "

" Please don't call me unnie, Mama. It is inconvient."

Eunbi said with a smile. But her eyes are glaring Sakura as a warning. Sakura notices that there are also two Japanese girl in the room so she clears and pretends like she said nothing.

" So, what should I do? "

" We have made a plan. You and the Queen are riding the cart and you can wave at the citizens and say hello on your way. We have already make sure the security plans. Plus, Bodyguard Ahn will be by your side. So, you don't have to worry about anything."

" Sound's good. But can't I ride the horse? I always want to ride a horse."

" Mama. You are the noble guest from Japan. You can't ride a horse. It is too ungirly for a lady."

Eunbi said and Sakura frowns. But she said nothing and keeps eating. Suddenly, she remembers something again.

" Wait, you said the Queen and me, right? "

" Nae, Mama."

" No way! She keeps acting strange around me. I mean she is the Queen. I can't talk properly to her. I don't dare. And I don't know how to answer her questions."

" Mama. Calm down."

" I can't. I know we can't make mistakes in front of the King. In movie, if we did, our heads are cut or they give us the poison. How can I calm down? "

" Mama. You can handle this."

" No!!! "

Sakura looks at Eunbi with pleading eyes and she jumps in front of Eunbi, holding her hands.

" Please. Stay with me."

" I can't, Mama. How can I ride the same cart with the Royal Couple. It is no way, Mama."

" Please~~~ Please unnie~ You have to save me. If something goes wrong, you will be the criminal with me, too. "

Sakura whispers while using her ageyo at the same time and Eunbi sighs. 

" I don't know. You should ask the Queen for the favour."

" Yay!!! Arigato! "

Sakura happily sings and she returns to her place to continue eating. After that, Nako and Hitomi help Sakura to wear the Royal gown and prepare for the ceremony. Finally, she is ready to go.

" Let's go, Mama."

Sakura nods in excitement. She has to follow in a line of people who are walking in an double person line arrangement. Kwon Sanggung is walking in front of Sakura while Nako and Hitomi are walking close behind.

" There she is, Mama."

Eunbi said and Sakura sees another line of people from the other side of the path. It must be the Queen. Sakura thinks and her heartbeat becomes fast.

" Pyeha."

Eunbi runs to there and bows. The Queen nods as a greeting. Sakura doesn't know what to do so she is looking at Eunbi with wide eyes. Eunbi signals her to come to her and she walks to them.

" Jungjeon... Are you feeling well today? "

" Nae. I'm... I'm exciting-... Pye- Pyeha."

Ah, it is too difficult to talk in formal. But the queen just thinks like Sakura finds difficulty in language as she is a forienger. The queen nods and they walk side by side while Eunbi is walking in front of them.

Sakura feels strange as they have to sit in the Royal Cart which is pulled by two beautiful white horses. The queen and Sakura sit on one side while Eunbi is sitting on the other. Sakura and Eunbi both feel relieved as the Queen said nothing to Eunbi riding with them.

The cart starts moving and Sakura become more and more nervous. What if the citizens find out that she is a fake and throw her with eggs like in movies? Oh, it's so scary.

" Jungjeon, I think you had a long black hair."

" Na- Na- Nae? "

" Pyeha, Mama said it is too hot and I cut the hair for her."

Eunbi quickly answers and Sakura can relieve thanks to her. The Queen furrows her eyebrows and thinks.

" But it is black as far as I remember. How it is golden now? "

" Nae? "

Eunbi and Sakura look at each other. I am dead. Sakura thinks but Eunbi quickly makes a smile and she answers again.

" Because Princess Sakura's hair has changed according to weather, Pyeha."

" Kwon Sanggung."

" Nae Pyeha."

" Get out."

" Nae? "

" I want to make conversation with Jungjeon but you keep answering everything. What are you doing in the Royal cart? Get out before I cut your tongue off."

Eunbi eyes widen and she quickly opens the cart door, jumps out of it. She runs to the window of Sakura's side and whispers.

" Take care. You can do it."

" Unnie, unnie, no.. "

Sakura tries to stop but Eunbi doesn't dare to stay here. Now she is really dead. What if the queen will find out about her, and behead her? 

" Jungjeon."

" Nae Pye- Pyeha."

" Is it too hard for you to pronounce? "

" Nae? Ah, nae."

" Kang Hyewon."

" Nae? "

" My real name. Kang Hyewon. You can call me by my real name if you want. It is my gift for you for our wedding."

" Nae. Arigato."

Huuu, she seems to be good natured. Sakura thinks. But she is still afraid of her as no one can estimate what the Royals are thinking. You can lose your head in any minute.

" I have no parents left. My mother died since I was very little. My father had no son, but only me and my younger sister, so I won the throne. I was also worried to be a ruler so I hope you will help me in my future decisions."

The queen said with a smile and Sakura nods. She can feel the sweats on her forehead. Oh, why it is too hot out of a sudden?

" The Queen and the Japanese Princess are here!!!!!! "

They here the announcement. Ahn Yujin opens the cart door for them and they both come out. There is a big high stage in the middle of the street and the ceremony will be above it 

Ahh, I don't like being awared by everyone. Sakura thinks but she has no choice. She tries not to walk too fast and follow the queen's steps to the stage while a huge crowd is watching them. They both sit on the chairs in the middle and the announcer Advicer Choi Yena starts talking.

" Our beloved citizens, today our Queen and her soon-to-be wife, the Japanese Princess Sakura are here to greet you."

She turns around and the Queen nods her head, signaling that she will take care of the rest. She stands up and walks in front, Bodyguard Ahn is making ready her sword, looking around with sharp and suspicious eyes, standing by ready for the possible sudden attacks to the Queen. 

" It is very nice to meet you, my beloved citizens. It's been a long time since I last saw you. I was busy with the coronation so I first want to apologize for my absence."

*cheer*

" Our queen is loved by everyone. She goes into the people and makes their wants come true since she was the Crown-Princess so everyone likes her. She has no enemy at all."

Eunbi whispers into Sakura's ear. Sakura looks at the back of the Queen who is talking to the citizens with a sweet smile yet reliable manners and strict face. She must be a really good Queen. Sakura thinks.

" I have never read about her. Well, I was not good at history at school. I think I have heard her name in the history but I didn't remember."

Sakura said and Eunbi just nods. The crowd cheer loudly as the Queen finishes her speech. She waves to Sakura and said something unexpected.

" And my future Jungjeon, Princess Sakura will give you a greeting speech."

" Moya! "

Sakura widens her eyes and jumps on her seat. Eunbi whispers "Mama" with wide eyes too but she pushes her towards the front. Sakura feels her shaking legs. No. No. No. I can't fall down.

She stands in front of everyone. Oh, the crowd is too huge. She looks at them and notices that everyone is looking at her with curiosity. She gulps. Think, Sakura. Think.

" mina-san! Kobanwa!!! "

She closes her eyes and starts with he formal greeting. Everything becomes silent. Oh, right. How they can talk back to their queen? May be they don't understand Japanese too. Sakura thinks. Aish. 

" Ummmm, as your new queen, I want to tell you that the most important thing is...... ummmmm, HAPPINESS! "

The first word that runs into her head was the name of the debut song of her favourite group, Red Velvet. Sakura suddenly gets an idea and she starts talking.

" Happiness. Sometimes, you gotta be bold. Just rock the world."

Umm? Damn, Sakura, this is the ing lyrics! But she can't stop now. She has to finish.

" Are you happy? I promise I will make you happy."

She turns around and looks at the Queen.

" Together with Pyeha."

" Sakura!!!!!!!!!! "

Suddenly, she hears a shout from the crowd and the surprised crowd remembers to cheer.

*CHEER*

" Sakura!! Sakura!!! Sakura!!! May she have long life!!! "

They cheer and Kang Hyewon aka the Queen walks towards Sakura. She smiles at her and gently grabs her fingers.

" Nice speech, Jungjeon."

She whispers. Sakura's face turns red and she smiles.

" Nae. Thanks to my Irene-chan."

But the Queen fails to hear that part. From that time on, Princess Sakura is named as " the Happy Princess " by the citizens and she gets all the love from everyone.

 

 

 

Xxx                                        xXx                                          xxX