The two sisters

Mollayo, Saranghae (I don't know, I love you)

" Hey "

"..."

" Hey, Miss Golden Princess."

" What? "

Princess Sakura whispers without opening her eyes. Chaeyeon sighs and she has to control herself not to run and kick her . 

" Yah! Get up! We have been travelling for three days and we are still outside the city."

" I can't walk anymore. It's very tiring."

" Yah! You said you want to go to Tang and now you are saying you can't walk? "

" I am a Princess for your information, stony head."

" What!!! Stony head?! "

Chaeyeon angrily shouts but Sakura still refuses to open her eyes. Finally, Chaeyeon has to give up so she sighs and said.

" Fine. We will walk very slowly. But ain't you hungry? I heard that there is a small village not very far. We will walk to there and rest the whole day. Agree? "

Sakura's eyes open wide when she hears the word food. She quickly gets up amd nods.

" Alright. Let's go and eat."

And she walks ahead of Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon shakes her head and follows Sakura. The two girls walk for an hour and finally they reach a huge village.

Chaeyeon looks to and fro and she finally finds an inn. She signals Sakura to follow and they both walk to there.

" Hello. What will you eat? "

" Give us the best food you have."

" Alright, Ma'am. Wait a few minutes."

The waiter said and he leaves. Then he comes back with a tray and puts the food on the table. Sakura sighs and she takes a bite, frowning.

" What's wrong with the best food, uh oh,"

But before she can shoit, Chaeyeon is fast enough to cover with her palm. 

" Yah! Let me go."

" No! This is not tour Palace. We have to eat to survive. Think it is for your energy and eat. Okay? "

Chaeyeon said and Sakura frowns. She hits her rice bowl with the chopsticks, making a total mess. Chaeyeon neglects her and she keeps eating. Sakura is looking on the street in front of them and suddenly, slaps Chaeyeon's thigh.

" Yah! Lee Jjaeyeon."

" Wae? Why are you slapping me? "

" Yah. Let's go buy horses. We don't have to walk. We can go faster."

" Horse? Can you ride? "

" Of course, I am a Princess. I can do all things. What about you? Can't you ride a horse? "

" Huh! I am working at the stable on every weekends. Riding is too easy for me."

Sakura doesn't know what is weekends but she doesn't want to ask so she just shuts up. Chaeyeon is also thinking about the horses and she stands up.

" Alright. Let's go buy horses."

Finally, she agrees and Sakura smirks in satisfaction. They pay for the food and ask the waiter where they can buy horses. He shows them a way and they said thank you before they walk along the way he pointed.

" It must be here."

They enter a yard and they saw no one. Chaeyeon raises her voice and she calls.

" Hello? Anyone's here? "

" Yes! Come in."

A man of around 50 comes out. His face lights up when he sees them.

" Oh, visitors. What can I help you? "

" We need a horse."

" Two horses."

Sakura corrects amd Chaeyeon gives her a look " are you serious? ". Sakura just ignores her and she is telling the mam that they need two.

" We don't need two horses."

" I don't want to ride the same horse with you."

Sakura said and she follows the man, leaving Chaeyeon there. Chaeyeon angrily kicks in the air and she follows them to choose good horses for them. 

Sakura chooses a white horse and Chaeyeon with the raven one. They pay for the horses and say thank you. Chaeyeon is about to jump onto the horse when Sakura calls her.

" Lee Jjaeyeon. What are you doing? Put me on the horse."

" What? You said you can ride."

" Yes. But I didn't said I can jump onto."

" you."

" What is it? "

Sakura asks but Chaeyeon ignores her and she walks to Sakura and horse. She sighs and kneels down in front of Sakura giving her back so that the Princess can step on and get on the horse.

Sakura smiles and she steps on Chaeyeon's back and then onto the horse. Chaeyeon gives a glare at her and she stands up again. Then she goes to her horse and jumps on it.

They ride together to the Tang  and Sakura is very happy as she finally doesn't have to walk anymore. Her legs her killing her. They ride for about an hour and finally, they reach inside a wood, with big trees and no sign of men.

" Jjaeyeon, it is scary."

Princess Sakura whispers and Chaeyeon nods, but said nothing. At that time, they heard noisy voices. Sakura widens her eyes in frightened and Chaeyeon is preparing ready for whatever is coming.

They hide behind a big tree and they see two girls running and a group of men with various weapons is chasing after. One of the girl is wearing a white hangbok and the other is wearing a brown fitting costume of a martial arts master. They both are holding a sword in their hands.

" You have nowhere to run! "

The group of men who are wearing black and covering their faces said. The girls are surrounded by them in a circle and they have nowhere to run. The leader guy said.

" Surrender and give us what we want."

" We don't want to."

The girl with the brown costume said with a cold voice and the men start fighting them.

" I need to help them."

Chaeyeon said and before Princess Sakura can say anything, she rides the horse in a very quick speed to the battle. She hits two guys with horse and the men fall down. The girls seem to be surprised by the sudden help but they don't have much time.

The men start fighting and they both have to defend while Chaeyeon is riding around amd hitting them down one by one. 

" All back! "

The men know they can't beat them while one horse rider is running in the batle and knocking them down. So they decide to run away. The white girl collapses onto the ground as soon as they leave amd Chaeyeon jumps down from the horse to rush to her, holding her body on her kneel.

" Hey, girl, are you alright? "

Luckily, she is not unconscious. She gives a warm smile at Chaeyeon and said.

" Yeah. Thank you. I think my leg has hurt. I can't stand up."

Chaeyeon looks at her right leg which is covered with blood. At that time, the brown girl runs towards them and kneels down beside them.

" Minju-ah, are you hurt? "

" Nae, Chaewon unnie. I'm fine."

" No, she is not! She is bleeding!! "

Chaeyeon excitingly said and the two girls notice that she is still here with them. The girl called Chaewon bows her.

" Thank you for helping us. We don't know how to pay back for your help "

" Aha. It's nothing."

" But you bravely run into the battle which is so cool."

The girl called Minju said and Princess Sakura who is watching them all the time rolls her eyes. She frowns and rides her horse towards them. She makes a fake sweet smile and said.

" Seobang-ah, what are you doing? "

" Seobang? Who? "

" Who? You, of course."

Princess Sakura said and Chaeyeon rolls her eyes. Aigoo, she is a snake. A dangerous one, indeed. But Princess Sakura ignores her and she said.

" Ok, we have to go. Jjaeyeon-ah, let's go."

" No Miss Golden Princess. She is hurt. We have to help her."

" What? Excuse me? "

" Her leg is hurt. We have to help her."

Chaeyeon said stubbornly and she helps Minju to stand up. Chaewon quickly takes Minju from the other arm and support her not to fall down. Minju smiles and she said.

" No. We don't need help. Our house is not far from here. We can walk there. We should go. Your wife is angry with you."

" Huh? Wife? No. No. She is not."

Chaeyeon quickly tries to explain and Minju laughs.

" You are cute. Kekeke."

" Hehe."

Chaeyeon is rubbing the back of her head in nervous and she gives her horse to them.

" But you can't walk like this. Ride my horse. I will go ride with, umm, my wife."

" No. I take no one on my horse."

Sakura firmly said and Chaeyeon raises her eyebrows. Minju and Chaewon feel sorry as they think the couple is fighting because of them. But Chaeyeon doesn't want to lose to Sakura so she also firmly said.

" I said we are helping. Minju-sshi, Chaewon-sshi, ride on my horse."

" No. No. Even if we have to take your help, I will walk. You can ride with Minju."

Chaewon quickly said and Chweyeon's face lights up.

" Yes, Of course. We can ride together. C'm on Minju-sshi."

Chaeyeon and Chaewon help Minju to hop on the horse and Chaeyeon jumps onto it too. Minju has to make small of her body as her whole body is sinked into Chaeyeon's embrace. It seems like Chaeyeon is backhugging her.

" Omo."

Minju's face is red and Chaeyeon is stupid enough to notice it. She starts riding as Chaewon shows them the way to their house. Princess Sakura doesn't agree with the idea but she can't do nothing now but to follow them.

" So, you are living inside the wood? "

" No. We are living at the outermost of the village. There is another village outside this wood. We are coming to the village you have passed and the robbers fought us on the way."

" Ahh, I got it. But you were good fighters. You can fight them back well."

" Yes. Our father is from Tang. He knows the martial arts and he taught us how to fight."

" Awww, you and Chaewon-sshi are sisters? "

" Yes, Kim sisters. Kim Chaewon and Kim Minju."

" My name is Lee Chaeyeon."

" Nae. Thank you again, Chaeyeon-sshi."

 While they are having fun with the conversation, Princess Sakura who is following them is frowning. She is angry for no reason and she also doesn't know why. Well, she doesn't like the fact that Chaeyeon is ignoring her and paying attention to the other. This is insane. She is paid for her, only her. No one can take my Jjaeyeon from me.

Princess Sakura thinks and she clears .

" Aham, aham, Lee Jjaeyeon! "

" What? "

" Yah! Ain't you feel bad for the girl who is walking? You should let her to ride too."

" So? "

" Come ride the horse with me. Give them your horse."

" Huh? You said you don't want to share your horse not long ago."

" I've changed my mind. Come quickly."

Princess Sakura said with an ordering tone and chaeyeon rolls her eyes for infinity time today. She jumps off the horse and let Chaewon to ride it while she is walking towards Sakura.

She looks up and sakura is looking down. Their eyes meet and Princess Sakura doesn't know but she thinks she is feeling weird.

Chaeyeon jumps onto the horse and she grabs the neck rope of the horse from Sakura.

" Oh! "

Sakura's face turns red immediately as Chaeyeon accidently grabs her hands. 

" Yah! Don't touch my hand."

" Huh! Oh, sorry."

" Hmm. You are so bad. If I were in the Palace, you will be punished definitely."

" Really? For what? For holding your hand? "

" Yes. No one dares to touch me. Not even once."

" Oh, what about your lover Tang Prince? "

" We- we haven't meet each other in person yet."

" What!!!! WHAT?? You are telling me that you had a long distance relationship and you are going to him now."

" Yes, exactly. But I know he really loves me."

" Huh? How you know? "

" We have sent several letters to each others. He made promises with me."

" Oh, girl. You are so stupid."

Chaeyeon whispers but Princess Sakura hits her tummy with her elbow.

" Shut up, stony head. If you haven't fallen in love, you will never know."

" Ok. I am not telling anything."

They finally reach to a small house after riding for about 15 minutes. They jump down and Chaeyeon has to help Sakura to come down. Chaewon takes Minju inside the house and she comes out again.

" It's late already. You should sleep here."

" Ah, no need. We don't want to bother you."

" No, you have helped us a lot. We want to pay you back. Please stay over night here."

Chaewon said and Chaeyeon looks up the sky. The sun is setting and it will be darker soon. They don't have much time. She sighs.

" Alright. You are right. Ok. We will sleep here tonight."

" Good. I will go prepare for dinner. You can use the room at the right corner."

" Only one room? "

" Yes. We have only one spare room. But I think it will be ok. You said you are a couple."

" Oh, of- of- of course."

Princess Sakura has to lie as she doesn't want to be embarrassed.

" You can go shower if you want. It is beside your room."

" Ok. Thank you very much."

They have no choice and have to share a room tonight. They enter the room and puts their things on the table. 

" Lee Jjaeyeon, I am going to shower."

" Ok. Go ahead."

" Don't follow."

" I won't for sure."

Sakura leaves the room and Chaeyeon is preparing bed for both her and Sakura. She made bed for Sakura on the bed and one on the floor for her as she knows a Princess like Sakura will not want to share the same bed with a servant. 

After she has done making bed, Sakura comes back. She tells Chaeyeon to go shower and Chaeyeon goes to shower. Wow, it has been five days since she last shower and it is so refreshing to sit inside a wooden bathtub.

Chaeyeon spends some time in the bath and she comes back to room after that. When she opens the door, she sees Sakura sitting on her bed while touching her feet.

" Let me see, Gongju-nim."

Chaeyeon said and she sits under the bed. She takes Princess Sakura's feet and check them. To her horror, they are flamed red with some blisters.

" Omo, Gongju-nim."

Chaeyeon looks up and Sakura is staring back her with teary eyes while bitung her lower lip. Chaeyeon feels sorry for the girl.

" You must be really hurt. I am sorry. I thought you were just pretending."

" You bad baka."

Sakura whispers amd Chaeyeon sighs. She goes out and asks some hot water from the Kim sisters. She then carefully puts Sakura's feet inside the hot water and gently message them for her.

" I am really sorry."

" It's ok."

Sakura is not mad at Chaeyeon anymore. Then, after dinner with the Kim sisters, they go to bed. Sakura is lying down on the bed and she still can't sleep. She takes a peek at Chaeyeon on the floor and she whispers.

" Have you fallen asleep, Jjaeyeon? "

" No."

" Immm."

Them the silence fills up again.

" Can't you sleep? "

" Yeah. May be beacuse of the bed. It is not comfortable."

" Just whisper, will ya? "

" Fine."

Princess Sakura said. And she comes closer to the bed edge so that she can see Chaeyeon's face.

" Jjaeyeon."

" What? "

" I don't like you riding horse with that girl."

" Huh? "

" You are my servant. I paid you to serve me. Only for me."

" Hahha. Are you jaelous? "

" What?! No! No way!! "

" Alright. Alright. Arasso. Let's sleep. We have plans tomorrow."

Chaeyeon said and she turns around to hide her smile. This girl is really soemthing. She is childish. Haha. Chaeyeon thinks and closes her eyes, ready to go to the dreamland.

Princess Sakura on the bed is now pouting as she doesn't get a satisfying answer from Chaeyeon. But she can't say anymore. What's wrong with me? She keeps thinking.

Am I really jealous? NO WAY!!!!

It's just no way.

She finally decides to stop thinking and closes her eyes, hoping that she will fall alseep soon.