Kang chan

Mollayo, Saranghae (I don't know, I love you)

" Eunbi unnie. Eunbi unnie."

" Nae. I'm here, Mama."

Eunbi runs into the room and sitting on kneel in front of Sakura. She then lowers her voice and whispers.

" Don't call me Eunbi unnie. If Pyeha hears, we both will be dead."

" Nae. Nae. Arasso. Now, tell me. Have you seen or heard about my friend? "

" I have ordered the city guards to look for a thief named Lee Chaeyeon who has stolen the underwears of the Western Palace. Don't worry. They will bring her to you directly."

" Underwear thief Lee Chaeyeon. Hmmmm. Sound's good. Acutally, I'm worried for her. But I am thinking about one thing. What if she never actually came here with me? What if I am all alone here? "

" You said you were holding hands that time."

" Yeah. But she should be here with me too if she really came here with me. But strangely, she was disappeared."

" Mama. Think carefully. What did actually happened? "

Eunbi asks and Sakura looks up, staring and thinking.

" We were chased down by our creditors and we ran for our lives while holding hands. Well, she was grabbing and dragging me, in deed. Suddenly, we reached to the dead end and we had nowhere to run. At that time, I felt hopeless and grans my necklace's pendant, saying help me. And suddenly, a bright light appears and we fell down into it. Yes. It was so dream like but it actually happened."

Sakura ends her explaination and Eunbi nods.

" Can you show me your necklace, Mama? "

" Of course."

Sakura removes her necklace and gives it to Eunbi. Eunbi carefully takes it and examines. It is in a circular shape with strange words written on it. Eunbi has no clue so she gives it back to Sakura. Sakura takes it and wears it again.

" I got it from a strange Ajjuma when I was very young."

" Tell me about it."

" Okay."

Sakura is very talkative, noisy one. She has to spend all her life running from the creditors so she has no one to talk except Chaeyeon. But she was always busy with her part time jobs so Sakura never had a chance to talk and waste time.

Now, she feels like her wish has been fulfilled. She has someone to talk when she is bored. She doesn't have to run anymore. She is now the wife of the Queen of Baekje Dynasty.

She is not used to with the traditional things but she learns quickly that the Sanggung are their closest person in the world and you can trust her with all your life because she will loyal to you till your last breathe. And now, you can see that Eunbi becomes her new best friend here. 

Sakura feels easy around her and she can talk normally to her. Sakura smiles and she is ready to tell her childhood story.

" Me and my friend Chaeyeon are from an orphange house. We grew up without knowing what is Parents or Home. We are the youngest of the house so they treated us badly. Chaeyeon always has to protect me from them but every night, we were left their remained foods for our dinner."

Sakura starts talking.

" One day, when we were 10, Chaeyeon gets a cake from school as it is a birthday of one of her classmate. It was a strawberry cake with sweet smell and I was dying to eat it. Chaeyeon knows I want to eat it so she gave me. I was very happy and we went back to orphange house while I am holding the cake in my hand."

" You must be with lost teeth at that age. Hahaha, funny."

" Haha. Right, very funny but luckily, my front ones are lost at 7. Let me finish the story first. On the way, we saw a woman lying on the street. She was very skinny, her clothes are ripped and dirty, her hair was a rubbish mess, we sure thought that she was a homeless bagger. We ran to her and help her to go to the side. She said she hadn't eat for days and she was very hungry. I know that pain very well. I know how it feels to be hungry. And I feel pity for her so I gave her the cake."

Sakura seems she is remembering the scene. She is so lost in her own story and telling it with passion.

" She ate it and then, she laughed loudly. We were scared but she said she was a good woman. She pointed her index to my nose and said 'Like I have heard that you have a good mind. Here, take this necklace. Wear it always. One day, you have something to do with it. If you need anything, just say help' and she left us while laughing loudly."

Sakura touches her necklace.

" I don't know but I believe this necklace is lucky for me.  And I never want to take it off, even when Chaeyeon ask me to sell it for money."

" Money? Ahh, I forgot you are not a real Princess."

" Yes. I have a very struggling life. We grew up and after high school, we can't afford to go to university. Chaeyeon had to work every job she can to earn money while I made money with gumbling. Haha, it is easier to make money with playing cards."

" Playing cards? "

" Yep. I will teach you when we have time. It is really fun to play."

Sakura said with twinkling eyes and Eunbi is looking her with wide mouth. She had never seen ordinary people who uses ordinary words informally. All she knows is respect and politeness. This experience is new for her.

" Ah, by the way, Eunbi unnie, can I have some paper and ballpen? "

" We have many paper. But what is ballpen? "

" Ah, I forgot. It is like the paintbrush but much smaller and easier to use."

" Oh, I see. I will order to bring them."

Eunbi said and she leaves the room. Sakura excitingly waits for Eunbi while crossing her legs and swinging her body along with the melody she is murmuring. After about three minutes later, Eunbi comes back and Hitomi and Nako follow her while carring a table and other writing materials.

" Mama, here are the things you ask. Please excuse me if you have nothing to ask me. I have to go check the kitchen for the lunch."

" Ok. Come back quickly. Let's eat lunch together."

Sakura cheerfully said, making Eunbi almost chokes in surprise. This is insane to eat in the same table with the Princess. Eunbi bows and leaves the room while the two japanese girls preparing the table for Sakura so that she can write.

" Hitomi and Nako, right? "

" Nae, Mama."

" It's ok. I'm very boring. Come inside and talk to me whenever you are free, ok? "

" Nae? "

Sakura doesn't say anymore. Instead, she grabs the brush and puts it in the ink. And then she starts to draw on the paper. Nako and Hitomi are watching her drawing with wide eyes, jaw drop. What are that things?

" The Queen is coming!!!!!!! "

At that time, they all hear the surprise announcement and Sakura widens her eyes. Damn, she is dead. There is no Eunbi to save her here. Before Sakura can think how to handle this situation, the Queen comes in. Huh?

Sakura is surprised as the Queen is not with her usual red gown or with the helmet which has strings in front of her face. She is wearing an usual navy dress which is suit fittedly on her body. She seems she is out for something.

" Manse Manse Man man se."

Everyone except Sakura kneels down. Sakura is snapped out of her daydream from this and she quickly kneels down, lowering her head, shakingly a little.

" Pye- pye- pyeha."

But the Queen seems she is not angry with Sakura. She waves her hand and tells everyone to go, leaving Sakura and her all alone. Damn, Sakura. You are dead today.

While Sakura is thinking, the Queen sits in front of her. 

" You can sit freely. There is only me and you here."

" Nae, Pye-pyeha. Arigato."

" I've told you already. You can call me my name when we are alone."

Oh, right. She had said. But what is it? Kang Hyesun? No, No. It is Kang Miyoung or something similar. Aish, molla!!!! Sakura shakes her head as she doesn't remember the name but she has to say something. If not, her head is not granteed to be staying on her shoulders.

" Nae. Kang- Kang chan! "

She peeks at the Queen who is silent for a while. And finally she smiles.

" You are a Japanese. Yes. You are used to say Chan word. Nice. I love it. Keep calling me like this. Kang chan. Kang chan."

The queen said and Sakura nervously laughs along with her. Wheee, my brain saves me again. She thinks.

And she carefully looks at the Queen's face who is laughing freely like a kid. This is her first time seeing the Queen that closely. Everytime, she only dares to peek.

She has a very white milky skin with long silky black hair which is naturally straight. Her doe eyes are round and sparkling. Her nose has cute pointed tip and her rosy red lips are curling up, flashing a warm smile.

" Wow. The Queen is really beautiful."

" Yes. I know I am."

" What! Did I say it out loud?! "

Sakura shouts with wide eyes but the Queen keeps laughing. She is shaking her head and she has to take almost a minute to calm herself down.

" Jungjeon. You are really funny."

" Nae? "

" Oh, mian. I mean no offense. You are the Princess of Japan islands so I thought you will be proud and a little arrogent. I have to admit that I thought it will be difficult to handle you to fit in here as my wife. But- "

" But what? "

" But you are flexible, lovely and you have a very innocent soul. And I love them all. I am not good at chessy words but trust me, Jungjeon. Our marriage is not an arranged marriage anymore."

She said while looking into Sakura's eyes who is staring back her with round wide eyes and jaw drop. This is the very first time for her hearing someone who is trying to say she likes her. Omo.

" Jungjeon. I don't want to force you but let's make our wedding next two weeks. I don't want to wait any longer to rule the k8ngdom together with you. I want to show the whole that I have a very lovely yet wise and kind girl."

" But Kang chan, I am afraid they will dislike me."

" Trust me. They will love you. You really are an amazing person."

She said and gently holds Sakura's fingers. 

" Oh! "

Sakura's cheeks flash red and she lowers her head quickly to hide her blushing face. The queen smiles as she really adores this person in front of her. Japan has a real treasure. She is thinking.

After talking about random things for a few minutes, the Queen has to go for the afternoon meeting. She said goodbye and leaves, causing Sakura to flop on the bed tiredly. 

She seems she really likes me. Sakura thinks and her face becomes red again. Oh, she is so beautiful!

" Omo, mama!! Your face is red! What happened? Did the Queen find out that you are a fake? "

Eunbi enters the room while asking. She sits in front of Sakura and looks carefully at her face, worrying. Sakura frowns.

" Yes. I am a fake. I am lying to her."

" Nae? "

" Kang chan is too pity. She said she likes me and she want to make the wedding ceremony in two weeks. But she doesn't know I am lying."

Sakura said and Eunbi can sense the sadness in her tone.

" Mama. This is not your fault. This is the fate which switched you and the Princess. Don't feel bad and think yourself as a Princess. Okay? "

She tries to comfort and Sakura nods as she doesn't want to bother Eunbi.

" Eunbi unnie, please send more men to find your Princess. We have to find her in two weeks. I don't want Kang chan to marry to a fake one like me. She is too innocent."

" Wait. You are calling the queen as what? "

" Kang chan. She let me to call her by her real name and I forgot the whole name so I just call what I remeber. She likes it and so I keep calling her like this. Well, in private, of course."

" Her real name is Kang Hyewon. And it is very wow. It seems she really likes you. A lot. What about you? Do you like her? "

" Who wouldn't like a Queen. She is perfect. But I am not sure it is love or not."

Sakura said while lowering her head. Her heart is beating faster and faster. What's wrong with me? She thinks as her face is turning into a red tomato.

" I don't know."

She then picks up the paper on the table she is drawing and gives it to Eunbi.

" Forget about this and make me a favour."

" What is it? "

" It is a pajamas."

" Pajamas? "

" Ummmmm, it is a night dress. But a fashionable and comfortable one. Make these pajamas for me. Please, unnie."

Sakura said while trying to let out her ageyo amd Eunbi sighs. Whatever she is the Mama.

" Nae, mama. I will tell the royal tailors to make them for you."

Sakura smiles widely. But her heartbeat is still fasten and she doesn't know why.