Chapter 2: Detective Chaeng

FINDING J.K.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DETECTIVE CHAENG

 

lisa's pov

 

"who the hell is j!" -my bestfriend screamed in frustration as she buried her face behind her palms.

 

"earlier, you were so enthusiastic in finding j. now, you're getting all disorientated." -i laughed at my bestfriend as i ate from my bag of chips and continued doing my homework, sometimes checking our school's list of students for more clues about who j is.

 

"i don't know lice. there are lots of j's in school. we don't even know if that person is our batchmate or younger or, even, older than us!" -rosé groaned as she collapsed herself in my bed. she wants to have a sleepover with me since she said that we have to find my secret admirer, so we did.

 

"who told you to look for j anyways?" -i asked as i finished off and started to play games on my phone.

 

"me. i just think that it would be best for you to have someone to take that coldness away from your body." -she answered truthfully which made a smile creep up to my lips.

 

"aww. this is why i let you eat everything on my fridge~ even the spoilt lasagna." -i laughed at the memory of her reaction when i told her that the lasagna she ate a year ago was spoilt. her eyes were literally bulging out back then and she wasn't able to go to classes for a week.

 

"i didn't want to remember that lice. i literally got traumatized by lasagnas."

 

"but you just ate one last week."

 

"i know! they're tasty right?"

 

"whatever chae." -i chuckled as i browsed on twitter. i scrolled down but one certain post caught my attention.

 

"chae. check ju-ne's post." -i ordered so she took her phone and was shocked on what he posted.

 

 

JU-NE

@koo._.junhoe

hello beautiful ;)

 

 

"is junhoe j then?" -she asked as her eyes bulged out from it's sockets. 

 

"i don't know. but his post is the same as what's written on the memo."

 

"i thought he's gay? he dated bobby, right?"

 

"i literally have no idea that bobby and junhoe are gays."

 

"dang it."

 

next day came and chae and i were about to pass by our locker when the students ahead of us stared - at us. or so we thought.

 

behind us were the basketball stars in which bobby, the captain, was walking along with junhoe, kai, and the other basketball players. bobby stared at me as he passed and winked. the other players were staring at me too as they tried to push bobby towards us.

 

the basketball players disappeared afterwards and every single students were looking at us as if we did something wrong.

 

"is bobby j then?"

 

"for heaven's sake, chae." -i groaned which caused her to snicker. we went to our locker, not minding the attention we're garnering as of now.

 

chae's locker was beside mine, just sharing.

 

i opened mine and what surprised me is another memo. it has the same design as before so i think this is from j, again.

 

 

can't wait to see u. take care~

-J.K.

 

 

wait, why does j sound like a maniac?

 

"ooh! is it from j?" -rosé peered at the memo. i didn't even have to tell her that it was from him. she's already squealing as if she's the one being sent with memos.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter