Chapter 4: Less Lonely

FINDING J.K.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LESS LONELY

 

lisa's pov

 

i can't help but to think that i'm the loneliest person in the world. imagine being shut down by the person i like the most. is she already interested with someone else, or is she just not interested with me?

 

no, i should never think negative. i should stay positive. don't let her affect my feelings.

 

"then let's go out."

 

"what?"

 

and i didn't know that i said those words out loud. the certain brunette i'm annoyed at is already smiling at me.

 

"you said you wanted to stay positive. let's have fun!" her enthusiasm is undying. does she ever get lonely or sad or unhappy at all?

 

"being with you only increases the negativity i feel." and my face is emotionless. i guess this kind of face would scare her away. and boy, how i want her to stay away from me.

 

"whaaaat? who would resist a stunner like me?" she complained and whined. she could even stomp her feet just to show that she's such a big sulking baby but no. and i'm more than gladwith her not doing so.

 

"i'm not in the mood so scram off." i said bluntly and started walking past her. she sure is fast enough to catch up with me with those short legs.

 

"i'm bringing kookie and the others. you can also bring chae."

 

yes, i would like to come. gosh, a few friends won't hurt right? but what if she lets jisoo tag along? no, no, no.

 

"are you bringing jisoo with you?" i asked, which is kinda wrong cuz-

 

"why? you have a crush on my cousin, no?" welp, there you go.

 

"no. just answer the question please." i dismissed.

 

"she won't come. she's attending business classes after school." she answered with dismay plastered on her face. why tho?

 

"alright. i'll go."

 

"wait? for real? yey!" she cheered as she grinned like a maniac.

 

here goes another annoying day with jennie kim.

 

 

 

 

 

"oh! let's go there!" she squealed like a child as she dragged me along. yes, we brought our friends but then we lost them when we were window shopping and they told us that we can have the day for ourselves since they wanted to go home. fishy.

 

"i really wanna go home." i begged as i pry her hand away from my wrist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter