Chapter 3: I Like You

FINDING J.K.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I LIKE YOU

 

lisa's pov

 

i stood in front of the cafeteria's doors. i don't know why, but the chances of getting to eat with jisoo today seems high. i can feel it in my guts.

 

"what are you doing wasting your time on standing? let's look for jennie!" -chae entusiastically said and entered the cafeteria's doors, our arms linked together.

 

we easily found the table as a familiar brunette is already waving her arms frantically as she grinned at us. she's also standing, garnering everyone's attention.

 

every student inside the cafeteria eventually looked at us which made me feel uncomfortable. i wasn't used to this kind of attention unlike chae who performs in front of the whole school whenever events were celebrated.

 

"lis? lis, lisa." a familiar voice called and when i snapped back to reality, i found out that jennie kim is already standing in front of me with confusion plastered on her face.

 

i blushed as a reflex. fortunately enough, i hid it through covering my face and acting like i'm sneezing so i wouldn't get embarassed.

 

i glanced at jennie one last time and found concern on her eyes but then, it changed into a sly one. i don't even know why. "you're sneezing. are you alright?"

 

her right eyebrow was raising as she smirked at me. aish, this girl.

 

"y-yeah." i answered and mentally face-palmed myself. why am i even stuttering?

 

"i took a bath earlier. why'd you still sneeze?" -she whined. ugh, so annoying. "hey there, chae. let's go, i'll introduce you to my friends and leave lisa here." the brunette joked which got me scoffing.

 

"how dare you invite me and leave me afterwards?" i complained which made jennie laugh in tears.

 

"let's go before lisa's head explode in anger." she isn't really gonna stop, is she?

 

and look at park chaeyoung laughing along with that damned jennie kim. i can't believe it.

 

once we reached jennie's table which contained about three people, she immediately smiled with her unmeasurable enthusiasm.

 

"hey guys! this is lisa and chaeyoung. the ones i've been talking about earlier." everyone is looking at us so i smiled, awkwardly, which made me feel stupid.

 

"i'm nayeon." one bunny looking girl said as she gave us a gummy smile.

 

"irene." the other one introduced briefly.

 

"and i'm jungkook." the only guy in the table said as she stood up and stepped closer to us. he's biting his lip, especially towards me but then irene scolded him so he behaved and went back to his se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter