Chapter 5: There

FINDING J.K.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THERE

 

lisa's pov

 

thoughts about midterms examinations? they . i totally under estimated the first year of our senior year.

 

as usual, jennie let chae and i tag along with them while they review. of course, my bestfriend insisted since she wants to be with her crush. i mean, why not? 

 

when chae and that kim hang out with each other, it means i get to get that smurf off my back plus more time with kim jisoo.

 

about jisoo, well... it's been two weeks since she rejected me but i think that was just because of a misunderstanding. or... maybe there's a reason behind her rejection.

 

i think i went really fast that time so i'd slow down and try to be friends with her.

 

"isn't jisoo-noona coming? you told us she'd help us with history. you lying little cat." jungkook complained as he combed his hair.

 

"shut up, jeon. she said she'd be late for 10." jennie uttered as she glared at the guy. she faced me after and frustrated face be gone. she's already wearing her annoying face, aka her smiling face.

 

"i thought you wouldn't come. i just wanna ask something by the way." she uttered as she smiled like an idiot. well, she's actually an idiot. i think the word idiot is an understatement.

 

"what is it?" i asked coldly. she just wouldn't stop, won't she?

 

"what happened back then when you went for jisoo? i've been thinking about asking you but then i kept on backing out." she asked. now her serious face is on.

 

"just asked her if she wanna be friends. that's all." 

 

i can't possibly tell her about jisoo! she'd tease me to hell and i bet she'd post it in the bulletins.

 

loser lisa likes queen jisoo

 

i don't wanna be the head of the school papers or the talk of the town. never ever.

 

"that's all? she didn't do something weird?" she interrogated. why is she acting like a detective?

 

except for rejecting me, "yeah."

 

"cool. if she did something, i'll make sure to slap the out of her face." she said as she laughed.

 

"slap who?"

 

there, jisoo stood in front of jennie's who's already grinning sheepishly. jisoo tho, remained her nonchalant face and moved to where the books were.

 

"was she really that cold?" i asked out of curiosity.

 

jennie sighed and lowered her head down before answering "i don't know."

 

and i don't think her answer is authentic.

 

the day went on and jisoo helped us out with the dates and the persons. really, why do we have to study history? it isn't gonna help us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter