Chapter 8

The Love Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The present...

Namjoo woke up from her sleep the next morning but did not forget about the story, the girl went out of her bed and grabbed her paper full of facts. The little girl was focused on how she would solve all those mysterious love encounters that will lead her to the story of her mom, She sat back to her bed and traced back all the possibilities to find out the true story. But seems like there is still some parts of the story that are lacking. the 10 years old ran out of her room to call her mom, and found Bomi prepping up their breakfast. 

"Moooom" Namjoo called, "You're up early, did you have a good sleep?" her mom asked. Namjoo nods. "I made pancakes and bacons for breakfast" Bomi proudly shows off her cooking skills. "looking good, Mom" Namjoo commended. 

"Mom can you continue the story? Im this close to knowing" as she pinches her index and thumb together. "I thought you already forgot about it. what a smart kid" Bomi laughs. Bomi inhales and exhales deeply, "well, where did we end last night?"

 

flashbacks....

Being depressed with everything that happened to her, Bomi had no will to do anything at all. Just being the same lazy sack living off with junks and staying in bed. her hair was a mess, dark heavy bags under her eyes and a zero level of energy. hundreds of unread text messages and unanswered calls, Bomi kept on ignoring everyone that was trying to reach her. Until she felt she needed to atleast check her voice mails. 

"Hey Bomi! its Moonbyul, wanna go fishing sometimes? give me a call! see ya!"

"Bomi its Marcella, I've been trying to reach you, I just wanna say im sorry and..." Bomi skips marcella's voice message

"Bomi, you're not answering to any of my calls and text messages. call back" Chorong sends.

"Dont you think its time for you to call me back yoon bomi." another one from chorong

"thats mean of you ignoring me, you should atleast let me know if you're alive" another one coming from chorong but this time its an aggressive one

"Hey its Cherry, Im here in Seoul you might wanna meet up, give me a call! my number is ... +63 45x..." Bomi had her eyes widened upon hearing cherry, and skips the voicemail right away before she hears Cherry's number. Bomi sighed "That was close to giving her a call back"

"YA YOON BOMI. Your birthday is coming up i'll see you Play M bar, GET UP!" Rong sniper went all out.

after all the voicemails, none of them still gave yoon bomi a reason to get back up and went back to bed.

 

.......................

One lazy night at Bomi's apartment, all covered with her favorite blanket snuggled up on her bed, a loud continous bang on Bomi's door was heard, Bomi ignores the noise and goes back to sleep but it was too loud for Bomi to ignore, so she stood up and opened the door. Bomi removes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter