Chapter 4

The Love Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The present...

 

"so clearly, She is not my mom, too bad I wanted Cherry to be my mom, You know all this highschool sweetheart love stories, clearly not everyone has a good ending, did she end up with your bestfriend? That was too much for your first heartbreak mom." Namjoo asked bomi as she sips her apple juice from the juice box. "yeap. my first heartbreak, also my first proposal being rejected, that was too much for me to handle don't you think?" Bomi replies to her 10 years old kid as she finishes the apple juice from Namjoo's juice box. "So what did you do with your heart break mom?"

 

University...

Bomi was late for her literature class, she was running through the corridors of the building, her room was at the fourth floor and she's only at the 2nd, as she was running Bomi bumped into one of her classmates, Moonbyul. "Hey Bomi! where are you going?" Moonbyul asked,  "Im late for literature class!" Bomi catches her breath "...wait arent we on the same literature class??" still catching her breath. Moonbyul laughs at Bomi, "You must be missing out on the special occassions bomi!, we dont have literature class today, The university called the classes off" Moonbyul explained. "wait what? what for?" asked bomi who was totally dumbfounded. Moonbyul wraps her arms around Bomi's shoulder, and drags her down to the field with her. "Its game day today Bomi, South Korea vs. Germany! Its Soccer Championship today baby!!" Moonbyul shouts excitedly.  "Oh right i clearly forgot!" as bomi places her hand on her forehead. 

The whole university was tuned in to the game, South Korea leading the game with a score of 1:0, Both teams are great in defense, Everyone was focused and was shouting all through out the game. The game ended with a score of 2:0 giving South Korea the championship in the olympics against germany. Everyone was celebrating, Loud musics and Chants were all over the university, The marching band club were all out support in South Korea's Victory. Everyone was in victory except for yoon bomi. Not far from where Bomi was standing, a soft voice was coming from her back calling her name, with the loud chants and music, Bomi was not able to hear it, Until She felt an arms wrapped around her shoulder, Bomi looked to where it came and surprisingly saw Chorong. 

"wow bomi, you looked so happy that Cheongju, South Korea won, still cant forget you lost the bet to me?" Chorong joked. "Aren't you Happy?" asked chorong. "I am" Bomi answered. "Hey, Chorong... I just wanted to apologize for what happened that night. Everything was really fast. Everything was in fast phase, fast forwared you know. i didn't mean to make you feel violated that night. So Im sorry" Bomi sincerely apologized. "Bomi that's fine, everything is cool you know. dont worry about it." Chorong pats bomi's shoulder and gives her a smile reassuring everything is cool between them. "You know what, lets just go enjoy the victory! Everyone is hanging out at the bar across the university, lets go! snap a smile there will you?"  Chorong laughs and tells bomi as they head to celebrate the victory with their other classmates.

 

After a night out, Bomi woke up f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter