Epilogue

The Love Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend came and namjoo came over to bomi's house hold again. 

Bomi was at her work table finishing some office papers, when the little came running to her asking "Mom, with all the characters, how come chorong is the only character that you did not change the name?"

Bomi was surprised with the sudden question "I thought were already done with that?" Bomi laughed as she messes up namjoo's hair. "How did you know that I  did not change chorong's name tho?" 

"Mom... she is the only one who had a korean name, among the 3..... obviously" Namjoo said.

"was it too obvious?? was i too obvious?" Bomi asked the 10 years old. "Actually... I really dont know why I didnt change her name..." Bomi answered while questionong her own choice.

"Maybe because chorong was the only constant in your life mom. Maybe everything you had with chorong was real,and you chose not to replace anything about her" Namjoo concluded. "are you really 10?" Bomi asks her daughter.

"Mom, I want you to be happy" Namjoo said

"I am happy" Bomi clears ,

"No you're not" Namjoo pushes. 

"I promise I am happy" Bomi insisted

"Go win her back mom" 

"Actually I already tried... but she's mad at me" Bomi explained. "Mad? what did you do!" Namjoo puts her hands on her face. "Not this time mom" as she groans.

"I kept something for so long and did not give it to her right away" Bomi muttered. "Maybe you have your own reasons mom, explain yourself, and its up to her if she'll listen. dont let this pass you by mom! go win her back" Namjoo uplifts her mom.

"Go grab your coat" Bomi instructed her daughter.

 

The two hailed a cab in unison and travelled to gangnam from hapjeong. Inside the cab, Bomi was full of worries whether Chorong might not listen to her. The 10 years old girl scolds her for being a scaredy cat, "Just do your best first and lets think about the results after". The duo was standing outside chorong's apartment.

"You know what sweetie, I think we should go now. lets just go home" Bomi said nervously

"Mom, were already here and this is the only chance. you at this before, you better not this time" Namjoo scolded her mom. "Go ring her apartment now"

"sweetie I cant lets go home" Bomi tries to pull namjoo away, but the little resisted and pressed chorong's apartments doorbell.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter