Chapter 3

The Love Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The present...

"So basically you cheated on my mom?" namjoo questions Bomi after telling the story. " "Your mom"? quoting motion her fingers in the air how sure are you which of them is your mom." Bomi confuses her daughter making namjoo wonder even more. "and for the record, No I did not cheat on "Your mom" it was a mistake, no feelings involved"  The two lying on their stomach on namjoo's bed, "But you kissed another girl mom" namjoo argues, Bomi groans as she covers her face out of embarassment "fine, yes i kinda did but i regret doing that after okay" bomi defended. "Okay mom, so we have number 1. Cherry a petite woman with full bangs who was your highschool sweetheart and number 2. Chorong whom you met at a book shop, who also happened to be coming from one of your classes in the university. whom you also kissed" the 10 years old run down as she writes down on a paper, "Do you really have to emphasize that thing?" Bomi pleads, "which thing?" namjoo asks, "that thing!" Bomi frustratingly points out, "Ohhh the "whom you also kissed?" "  Namjoo teases Bomi. "Im gonna stop now, do you want me to stop now?" Bomi teasingly threats her daughter. "okay fine im gonna stop now" namjoo behaved and waits for the next part of the story. 

...................................

One morning, while Bomi was sleeping a knock on her apartment's door was heard, she stands up from her bed and checks the door hole to see who was knocking at her apartment early in the morning. Bomi peeked quietly and saw it was Cherry knocking at her apartment. Bomi was surprised and rushingly went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. Cherry has been knocking for minutes now, "JUST A MINUTE!" Bomi shouts from the bathroom, "She did not even notice me that she's coming today, I told her i was gonna marry her when i see her, I did not prepare anything at all today, I cant propose to her looking like this" Bomi panicks as she was surprised with the sudden visit. 

Bomi ran to the door and opened it for Cherry, "Surprise!" Cherry expressed, Bomi gives Cherry a hug and a peck on the lips "Heeeey babe, why didn't you call I could've fetched you at the bus stop" Bomi pleaded as she brings cherry's lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter