Chapter 10

The Love Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sunbae" Hayoung called Bomi as she passes by her Junior's desk. "oh, oh hayoung? any news?" as Bomi went near "there's 7 countries who has the book with mutiple second hand book stores, How are we going to find that" Hayoung asked as her jaw dropped. Bomi exhales deeply, "you dont have to think that much Hayoung, the book is in korean. im pretty sure its just here" Bomi confidently said. "why didn't i think about that?" Hayoung said. "Then I'll just have to dig in through the systems of the stores here in the country, thats easier. let the games begin" Hayoung with a game face pleaded.

Hayoung searched through the systems as she was spared from the office works, thanks to bomi's request. as hayoung searched every book store she writes down the numbers to contact and finally be able to look for the missing book "I dont know why Bomi sunbae is working so hard to look for this book, but the earlier i find sources 'the more time i have to play games!" Hayoung whispered to herself.

"Hayoung-ah, any good news?" Bomi updates. "Yes Sunbae, here's the contact numbers of the book stores that holds the same book that youre looking for, all you have to do is call them to sort it out and look if they had the specific inscription" Hayoung explained. "Aigoo, such a hard worker! Ill treat you to lunch and games!" Bomi rewarded hayoung. "Yes! thats how i like it" Hayoung cheered.

"Hello, I just wanted to ask if you had this book written by Kim Hana, Im looking for an old book with the specific inscription the message was written for a girl named Chorong, it was from her father, if there is I'd be willing to buy the book for a much higher price." Bomi offered.

"Im sorry we have the same book but the exact inscriptions that you're looking for is not there" the store owners said.

Bomi has called 18 books stores only to know that the book she was looking for was not there, she's only left with one contact number.

Bomi dials the last number....

"Hello, I just wanted to ask if you had this book written by Kim Hana, Im looking for an old book with the specific inscription the message was written for a girl named Chorong, it was from her father, if there is I'd be willing to buy the book for a much higher price."

"yeah we have 4 of the same books here, I'll just go check out the inscriptions" said the store owner.

Bomi placed her hands together as she closed her eyes calling all the God's to win this searching game.

"sorry it took me awhile, 2 books has no scribble or inscriptions, and 1 book belongs to a person named pink panda, and one belongs to a person named chorong, which one is yours?"

Bomi sighed with relief, the search is finally over. "Thank you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter