Chapter 1

The Love Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Year 2028

Hey sweetie, tell me about your day before you go to bed" said Bomi who was fixing her daughter's bed before tucking her in. "It was fun mom, today we had a good talk about arts and literature, we talked about stuff and my most favorite part was about love" the 10 years old kid answered excitingy. "Really? that's gross... " the kid looked confused to what her mother said "I mean thats really great sweetie Im glad you loved school today! Alright, im tucking you in, must have been a long day for my princess"  Bomi tucked Namjoo to bed and kisses her daughter's forehead.

"Mom...?" called the little girl. "what is it sweetie?" the mother answered.

"can you tell me how you and mom met?" asked by the little girl "Its past your bed time, and i dont think that will be a good idea" 

"please? tell me! it will be a good bed time story" pleaded by the little girl with a soft voice and sparkling eyes. "No" Bomi answered.

"Oh c'mon mom! Im 10 and I had no idea how you met. I promise to help you with your house chores... or wash your car?" bargained by her daughter. Bomi inhaled slowly, exhaled deeply and leans near to her daughter's face "alright. fine! but it one conditon" "say it" "I'll change the character's name" bomi said with a game face "deal!" said namjoo "and I will change some facts to my likings because I want it that way, and i make the rules just now and theres nothing you can do" bomi replied with a much more competitive spirit.  "consider it done mom" and they both sealed it with a handshake.

 

Once upon a time... no,that's kinda girly... 

ah so... the story began in 2011, 

When Bomi, an aspiring world class leader was dating her highschool sweetheart, Cherry, a petite woman with a full bangs standing in the corner of bomi's house as she was packing her things into her luggage.

"are you really sure that you're going to college in seoul?" the girl asked "yes, this is the only chance i have to leave suwon. the only chance i have, to be a good leader of this country" Bomi answered. "How about you being alone? How about us? I cant go to seoul and study there. I did not take any examinations and my parents wouldnt let me." pleaded the young girl. Bomi went near the girl and and cups her face, "Hey college wont be that long. I'll be back. besides we got school breaks, right? chuseok? i'll be home for the holidays babe, Seoul is a good place so dont worry I will be fine"  Bomi reassures her girl and gives her a kiss on her forehead. 

"Im not worried about you being alone, Im worried about seoul. I know Seoul is a good place, and you may not want to comeback"  Cherry sighed as she brushes bomi's hair.

"hey babe, thats not true. we've got plans right? Im gonna be a leader of this country and its gonna happen with you by my side."  Bomi gives Cherry a tight hug and a peck on her cheeks. To which made Cherry feel assured with Bomi's plans. A Car honked outside the house, it was Bomi's dad, he's giving her a ride to seoul to send her daughter to college, The time has come for Bomi and Cherry to part ways, outside the house the couple bid their goodbye's saying their promises to keep in touch. Bomi grabbed Cherry by her waist and gives her tight hug and a deep kiss, leaving a trace of her love on cherry's lips before being away together. "I'll call you everyday babe, I'll miss you" "I'll miss you too"  cherry answered as she brushes bomi's hair behind her ear and as bomi keeps hold on to her waist, forehead to forehead. The couple began letting go of the tight hold to each other, Bomi rides her father's car and waves goodbye to each other as the distance between them goes long.

 

Bomi was taking Political Science at the prestigious Seoul University, Bomi dreams to become the President of South Korea one day believing that she could change the country for good little by little. Just like a typic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter