🎥 TEASER 2: Home.

  📢 AVENGERS : PHASE FIVE.  

 

TEASER TWO: HOME 
SHE STOOD ON THE EDGE OF THE CLIFF OVERLOOKING THE PLANET. It looked different; the warm, orange sky now dull and grey; all around them are rotting trees, some with scorch marks that served as witnesses for the murder committed here. Crops were withered; carcasses of animals lay on the withered grasses, the smell of death and humid air filled her senses. Feet away from her was an enormous, wooden hut. Smoke was dancing around the hut's roof; it looked destroyed and unkept. 
   "This," she started, talking to the group of soldiers behind her."Is my home; I lived here with my father, after he retired. At this place, we celebrated his victory against those pesky humans." She made a face of distaste. "The Avengers." 
  The woman turned to face her soldiers; their pristine white costumes contrasting against the bleak surroundings. All of them bore the similar look of disgust and disinterest as they aimlessly roam and scout the area. Kicking debris and rock away. They all looked uncertain and uncomfortable with their surroundings. 
  "I will be inspecting my father's hut. Keep searching for signs of life. Kill if necessary." She said, while two of her soldiers-Brunhilde and Helga-walked towards her, probably to accompany the lady. But, she spoke once again:
    "No one is required to accompany me; I'm certain my father will not like it if there's someone with me." The soldiers all nodded, grumbling against their breaths as they walked around the perimeter.
 The woman steered her way to her father's hut gracefully, landing in a soft thud, she strutted her way to the ruined hut. And there, she saw her father. 
Her father laid on the ground, unmoving. He was wounded and dead; evident as his head was a foot away from his decapitated body. A smile of peace etched on his face. He looked so, calm and peaceful; as if he gratefully accepted his demise with open arms.    
  But she didn't; she knelt in front of her father's decayed remains, lowering her head. Tears spilled from her eyes as it strikes the wooden floor. She laments for her slaughtered father; her father that was her saving grace, her second chance at life. Her father found her in her planet and kept her; provided her food, shelter, power.   She was eternally grateful for him. For what he did to her. He gave her a new purpose in life. 
She inclined her head upwards, her gaze focusing on the small frame that stood proudly on the table; a holographic picture of him with her and her other sisters. 
 "I'm sorry, father." she said. "I'm sorry I have failed to save you." she took his father's cold hands on her trembling hands.
 "I promise I'll bring hell to the Avengers." her eyes glowed fiercely, a brilliant shade of yellow. The only light in the dull house. 
"I will make them pay."
 

paris says — omg y'all i just had an dream about far from home,, like it was the end credits of far from home, peter says "the world need a new iron man" or something then fury says "then live up to it" and then the camera zooms in to peter's face and he smiles, "i know a guy who could live up to it." then the scene changes showing like a roof of a suburban house

then it pans down to reveal its garage open and there's a dude working there then it changes that the perspective is now on peter and beside him is wanda and shuri and then he says "harley keener?" then the guy working on the garage in a black tanktop and jeans, who is harley, looks up and says "what do you want"

then peter smiles n he says some about harley being this new iron man-like vigilante hero in tennessee and harley denies it but in the end he confesses that he is the tin man dude and then he just goes "alright what is it you want?"

then wanda smiles and goes, "the world needs a new iron man."

y'all i was shook i though i was really watching it in the cinema1!! anyways, what do you think about harley keener? should peter be the new iron man or make harley be iron man/lad?


last updated: 5/14/2019