📄 CHEATSHEET!

  📢 AVENGERS : PHASE FIVE.  

 

CHEATSHEET 📢 
last updated: 5/14/2019
THE PLOT 💥 okay, so this story is heavily inspired by the whole marvel cinematic universe; but mostly the recent events in endgame. this story is set on the year 2047; 24 years after endgame. the story mainly revolves around 'the collective' and how your characters are going to stop it. 

this story itself is formatted like a movie? like there's this story/movie 'the young avengers' and then there would be this solo movie, a crossover, just basically like mcu but an applyfic lmao. i know it's kinda confusing but that is the path i'm going to go. :^D

more information about 'the young avengers' will be added soon!

THE CHARACTER 💥 man, i love complex characters! i love complex backgrounds, original plot (of course based on the plotline given, is that even going to be considered original? whatever), anything that makes your character human and raw. as much as i love brooding characters who lost a loved one and their story arc revolves around moving on and something like that, i love seeing characters that are happy! content with life! full of passion into saving people! i want each character to have contrast with another one—basically, your character to have dynamics within the team. not all heroes shouldhave tragic pasts or brooding personalities!

for villains: please make sure to explain why your character's chosen the 'darker' path. are they just misunderstood? are they aware that they're doing wrong? do they think it's right? i love a really complex villain! will they develop as an anti-hero or hero perhaps? or did they already settled in as a permanent and professional villain?

FACECLAIM 💥 D👏🏻I👏🏻V👏🏻E👏🏻R👏🏻S👏🏻I👏🏻T👏🏻Y !!!! that's all i can say lmao. make your character a person of color, make them have unique traits and characteristics that sets them different to the rest! I don't really care if your character is white, black, hispanic, asian or whatever race; just make sure the face looks near the given age group. (like in tv shows, a 30-year-old can play a 16-year-old if they look young enough. just don't make it to the point of using present angelina jolie as your 19-year-old faceclaim) bonus lasangna points to you if they have like, prosthetic arms/legs, visible scars, etc-just make them different from the rest!

for villains: any faceclaim is great!
AGE 💥 the age of your characters should be around 15-21. seeing that there would be other movies/stories that would feature your characters in the future, so we'll see them grow up!

for villains: any age is allowed! are they immortal, like 100+ years old? are they a misunderstood 10-year-old?

GENDER 💥 whether your character's cis, trans, or genderfluid, it's allowed! though i ask your assistance in writing your characters; i'm not near rick riordan's supreme writing of diverse characters lmao.

LOVE INTEREST 💥 any relations of any range is allowed! whether it's boyxboy, girlxgirl, boyxgirl or a polyamourous relationship—go crazy! love is love, after all. i'm a er for healthy and thriving relationships, especially slowburn ones or they're already in a relationship. love interests for both hero and villain is optional, though.

PLOTLINES 💥 i'll really stress this further, for those wanting to apply as IRON LEGACY (morgan/harley) and MASTER SORCERER IN TRAINING (dr strange), YOUR STORY ARCS ARE HEAVILY INTERTWINED (romantically and just, on every aspect really). so it's really obvious that your characters are literally bound to each other. i know that i said earlier that love interests are optional, but the whole universe of this story will revolve around the two of theml; it will revolve around your relationship. well, if you want to, you can also just be friends and not love interests. but be sure to remember that your characters, if you're going for the mentioned plotlines, will be the most important part of the whole story.

POWERS/ABILITIES 💥 your character's powers and abilities can be anything! just make sure that you explain it thoroughly. and for y'all, powers are those you get naturally or with a lil bit of help (i.e wanda's mutant powers and steve's super soldier genes), while abilities are something you learned (marksman, archery, etc.)

BONUS LASANGNA POINTS 💥
  • detailed apps!
  • decorating your app! if you wish to change the color, search for this color: #f1c40f
  • collabs! it doesn't matter if it's a collab between my character and your character or another applicant's character; i love it when there's like a solid relationship between other's characters. i hope i made sense lmao.
  • i will never stress this enough: C👏🏻O👏🏻M👏🏻P👏🏻L👏🏻E👏🏻X  C👏🏻H👏🏻A👏🏻R👏🏻A👏🏻C👏🏻T👏🏻E👏🏻R👏🏻S !!!!!!
  • when you include my character with your apps!
  • aesthetic apps!
     

PASSWORD 💥 your character's themesong!

SOURCEa a TURN-INa a EXAMPLE

TAKE NOTE ! start by filling out the self-assesment page before all things!