[CLCTVE] CHEATSHEET

  📢 AVENGERS : PHASE FIVE.  
 
Image result for eye symbol
THE CHEATSHEET
how to apply + turn in.
 
 
 
THE STORY
the collective is like a cult, really. it behaves and operates like one; it focuses on making earth a pure world again and will eradicate anything they believe is the reason why the earth is impure or imperfect a.k.a the avengers lmao

the collective is made obviously by the mysterious lady we see on teaser 2, the organization's vision and mission is heavily based on thanos' (mysterious lady's adoptive father and that purple nutsack a minority of people find hOt) idealogy without the take half of the population to dust thingy.

obviously it presents itself as an lifestyle org but in actuality it's the mysterious lady's base of operations here on earth.
 
 
POSITIONS
if you already saw the example app i've made that's still a wip, you'll see a part on the villain info section abt a position.... and no that's not it geez ur gross;; and you should see that i filled it with 'scoutsman, frontline'. so here's an explanation on what the hell this position is.

every collective member has a role in the company of course; they are judged by the panelists and assign them their roles or position in the company. the posistions every collective member get is based solely on their charisma, power, and intellect.

scoutman's job is to find potential collective members and potential victims (desperate, struggling people- that's how the collective gets its clout lmao). they plan the initiation process for the potential members (basically like how slenderman gets his "proxies") and plan to absolution process for their victims (a.k.a slowly make them more desperate and struggle with life, and how they will come across the collective). basically, the scoutsman is the most vital part of the collective, seeing that they are the ones who bring in the employees and the clients. (charisma, intellect)

frontline is the collective's primary group of villains staff that also serves as the faces of the organization, mostly they are the clean-up group (for their murders), the response group (for battles among the avengers or the government), basically just like the suicide squad but with more freedom and perks. (charisma, power)

sparrow is like their spies or something,,, they mostly take down government officials and take (or demand) information and usually takes intel from other organizations for the collective. they are efficient and deadly. (power, intellect)
 
 
IT'S GOOD TO BE BAD!
i've mostly covered the villains in the normal cheatsheet, but i'll explain some parts you'll encounter in the app more. (or not.)

character is definitely a huge thing i look for a villain, i don't really want them to be just a blank page with no depth for them (just like how the arcana devs did count lucio dirty,,, still salty abt it), did they used to be good but somehow, an event changed their allignment? are they just pure evil to the bone? all i want for a villain is their reasons and their perspective on why they chose the villain side and not the hero side. perhaps their close friend/relative is a casualty during the avengers' many battles? or did they just find the whole earth's mightiest heroes thing bull?

villain's origin is the most important part of the app, it's different from the background though; the origin details the perspective and reason why the villain became well, a villain. like, how did they grew up? how were they raised? what was their motives? this section should include how the villains got into the collective. if they're not yet recruited, or they're in the initiation process still.

+ the background section can be in a timeline form.

love interests are completely optional, though a villain can romance one of the heroes and vice versa. i like some drama hehez.

+ though daniel (my character) is one of the front-lines, he is not going to be that much of a prominent villain in the stories; he's mostly doing some of the collective's dirty work as a scoutsman more than participating with the rest during theri battle with the young avengers.

+ it is going to be a first come, first serve. for this story (young avengers), i'll only accept 3 villains. those who applied next will be shown in the other stories/movies that will happen.

TURN-IN
SOURCE CODE
EXAMPLE