📰 [!!!] PLOTLINES!

  📢 AVENGERS : PHASE FIVE.  

 

PLOTLINES 📢 
last updated: 6/5/2019
 note —​​​​​ ​ there is a huge percentage that many of the chosen avengers will die; just a heads up! and also, there is a little percentage of the said avengers that are going to turn into temporary villains and possibly, an anti-hero.
01. THE IRON LEGACY. from the ac/dc blacking on the speakers, from the flashy clothes and cars, and the huge garage full of inventions and new iron man suits, this kid on the floor groaning in a metal chest plate is the adopted child/prodigy of morgan stark—iron man's daughter and later becomes iron girl for a meantime, or maybe harley keener—iron lad. but like their predecessor before them, the pressure from being the new iron hero is overbearing and sometimes, intense. will their newfound fame and title get the best of them?
OPEN!
02. FREEDOM'S CHILD. whatever steve did, it mysteriously affected the main timeline. and now, we are blessed with this kid—steve roger's descendant; a kid who got the super soldier genes, the stubborness, and the righteousness of captain america. and they may have picked up something more from the former captain; and that maybe his undying loyalty. and will this loyalty make them turn against their teammates? or be their own demise? after all, loyalty is their fatal flaw.
OPEN!
03. STORM BRINGER. lightning cracks down and thunder roars as we speak—it indicates quite a lot of things; a thunderstorm, a calamity, thor's entrace or this kid. being the child/prodigy of thor odinson—the destined king of asgard now an unofficial guardian of the galaxy—they possess powers and abilities that equals, or maybe, rivals to thor. perhaps they're just a "normal" kid from somewhere? or are they an asgardian who caught thor's eye? one thing is for sure for this kid; they pack more than just a punch.
OPEN!
04. GAMMA MIA! once an innocent and talented youngling, their gifts/intellect caught the likeness of bruce banner himself, and takes them under his wing. however, they found theirself in a sticky situation in which they developed their powers, or their long-kept secret revealed among everyone. this kid is both the brains and brawns of the group, which, maybe unless they are just one of the group.
OPEN!
05. X HITS THE SPOT. the art of espionage is in their veins; being the child/prodigy of lila barton, they are next in line when it comes to the hawkeye mantle; and they do show they are worthy of said title. but, of course, being the small majority of the avengers who doesn't have any special powers or abilities. but this doesn't phase them, no—because they have something the others might not have; and that is they never mever miss.
OPEN!
06. WITCH B*TCH. born with a powerful gift, they are one of the mutant members of the avengers. they are also the relative/prodigy of wanda maximoff—the strongest to ever join the avengers. and just like their parent/mentor before them, they're a force to be reckoned with; will they use their profound powers for good or succumb to its darkness? 
OPEN!
(note — there is a huge possibility that this character will become a future villain, or anti-hero!)
07. ICARUS' WINGS. for someone who likes bird puns, and actively trying to beat captain america's speed run, sam wilson takes everyone to a surprise when he announced taking a kid under his (and i quite, with sam wriggling his brows and the avengers groaning) wing, or maybe adopting a kid or his wife/daughter giving birth to one. however, as time flies, it seems that this kid got their old man's terrible puns and tactical mind; and beware folks, they like making bad guys surrender with bird puns accompanied with a deadly upperhand or 'yeeting' them down.
OPEN!
08. THE WINTER'S SPRING. maybe a rescued hydra experiment, or something much worse/better. they are the child or prodigy of james buchanan 'bucky' barnes. you may know him as the deadly winter soldier, or captain america's metal-armed buddy; but in reality, he is just a soft man who has a unhealthy obsession with plums. but plums aside, bucky is a respected and experienced soldier, which he passed down to his child/prodigy. and if they're his child, he may or may not have passed his super soldier genes, or something more than that.
OPEN!
09. TIC TAC BUT DEADLY. is that a ghost? your conscience? or you're just going crazy? nope, that's just scott lang in his ant-man suit all shrinked down, pranking you. however, we should ignore the manchild and focus on this kid right here—oh, where are they? oh, just shrinked down, too. being the child or prodigy of scott lang/hope van dyne/cassie lang, this kid knows how to pack a punch in ant size, or maybe in another way than that.
OPEN!
10. YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS. move away—or bow down, if you would like—the child/prodigy of king t'challa/princess shuri of wakanda is here. and is serving us gucci and balenciaga. this kid may be part of the royal family or just a wakandan elite; or just a simple kid who just so happens caught the king's/princess' eye, or maybe they're an intern of the princess herself. but there is something evident here—they have proven themselves worthy of getting the black panther mantle, or proven worthy to get the king's blessings. and just like any rich family, their newfound title/blessing causes tension among the royal family—and will this greediness and envy among the royal family and elites be their downfall?
OPEN!
11. THE SPIDERLING. on school hours, they're just a normal high school student, who has their fair share of good and bad grades, or maybe they're straight a's or maybe, they're falling miserably. they might be the jock, the cheerleader, the nice kid, popular kid, goth kid—but they have a huge secret; what is it, you ask? well, they're the new friendly neighborhood spiderman; or maybe, they go with a different name. being the child/prodigy of peter parker, they are tasked with a great responsibility; but will they be responsible? or will they be reckless with their newfound powers/title?
OPEN!
12. MASTER SORCERER IN TRAINING. a kid who shows exceptional talent, the sorcerer supreme—dr. stephen strange—caught whiff of their talent, and decides to hone it. the prodigy of stephen strange, they remind him of himself in the later years—who longed for excellence. but, will their own quest for power lead them to their own downfall? but there is one thing sure from this kid; they have a bigger path ahead of them, and they will be the key to everything.
OPEN!
(note 
— please see cheatsheet for more information!)
13. HIGHER, FURTHER, FASTER. moving on from her father's untimely death as a x-men, and from the trauma she recieved from project white room; nirvana danvers—from a glance—doesn't look like she's struggling at all. cheerful, funny, and sometimes crazy, the youngest daughter of captain marvel is literally the carbon copy of her mom, maybe not the powers; but the looks and attitude. however, with her deadly disease rooted from her powers, will it cause her ultimate demise?
TAKEN!
14. OTHERS. this plotline is a wildcard! you can make up your own plotline title for this one. are they a child of another god? are they a s.h.i.e.l.d trainee? are they an hydra experiment? are they natasha romanoff's lost kid from another universe? are they a kid of an x-men or any superhero that s.h.i.e.l.d thought is avenger worthy? are they from another universe? or are they steve roger's child that was mysteriously in the future?i will take 5 characters under this plotline.
OPEN!