If you're not happy, i'm not happy so...i'm gonna make you happy

Lovesick

Sorry, i was blocked in my mind ._. but now i'll give this chapter. You know i'm not so good at english so forgiveme.

No One POV.

Kikwang was finishing the dinner table with candles, flowers and a nice dishes. He smiled seeing his work finished, everything looking almost perfect.
He looked down the hall and watched the delicate shape of his boyfriend out of the room, he his lips at the sight. Why Hyunseung had to be so beautiful? Kikwang could not resist him.

"Yah! Don't look at me in that way" Hyunseung shouted when he saw the look of his boyfriend was giving to him. A blush covered his face and decided to look away from the other.

"In what way?" Kikwang innocently asked cocking his head, the other one hissed at the sight of that expression. All the little theater of I-don't-know-nothing was too well known to him.

"You know, don't pretend to be innocent, as if I were a piece of food or something" Seung folded his arms and went to inspect the kitchen, leaving behind him the other boy. He reviewed all the dishes that had prepared to be there and not missing any, because sometimes Kikwang had a knack for 'test' to see if food was not poisoned or something. He was almost finishing looking to all the well prepared food when two strong arms encircled his waist and the warm breath of the other struck his ear.
"It's your fault, you're too y" Kikwang laughed behind him, gently squeezing his boyfriend with his chin resting on the shoulder of the older boy. Kikwang loved him, really loved him. Hyunseung closed his eyes feeling his boyfriend's hands wander all over his body, and gave a little sigh to the touch, why his Kikwang was so damn charming?.

 Kikwang continued mild caresses his boyfriend, kissing his neck gently from time in a while, and smelling that intoxicating scent of his lovely Seungie, but for a moment his eyes wandered to the clock in the room and saw how late it was.
"It's almost six" the younger screamed and let go the boy, leaving him a little disappointed, he wanted to stay like that a little longer. Kikwang smiled when he saw the pout of Hyunseung.

"Sorry Yeobo, but remember that Dongwoon could be here anytime"

Hyunseung smiled a little, just a little and then his eyes strayed to the ground. Kikwang understand the reason for this action, Hyunseung was a good friend of Junhyung almost his best friend, he loved him much, but when he met Dongwoon, Seung quickly took a very special affection, like if Dongwoon was his small son; even for Kikwang, Dongwoon become his best friend.
 And then, almost six months ago,  they found out  the love of Doojoon and Dongwoon. They were not going to deny, they were very upset, but, what could they do?, When a person falls in love, they don't choose with who, it just happens.

Kikwang forgave quicklier Dongwoon, the friendship of Dongwoon and the sincere love in the eyes of the "couple" made him forgave the boy, and  another reason was because Junhyung was strange, something since they met tell him that Junghyung was untrusted, but he couldn't say that to Seungie. So he just kept his suspicions all to himself.

And about Hyunseung, he forgave Dongwoon a little slower, but at the end he forgave him and accepted the fact that Dongwoon and Doojoon loved each other, but he was still feeling bad for Junhyung.

The shorter boy opened his mouth to say something but he was cut by the sound of the bell ringing of the house. He quickly ran towards the door, because he knew that the person was his cute Dongwoon. Kikwang hugged the tall boy when he saw him, it had been weeks since he had not seen him; Kikwang was happy to see that he was fine.
"Kiki hyung, are you okay?" Dongwoon hugged him back, although he was a bit surprised with the desesperated hug.

"Yah, of course i'm okay, it's just that i missed you" Kikwang said hugging him tightly. Dongwoon smiled and giggled a little. Hyunseung saw the scene and smiled too, he loved Junhyung very much, one time even he thought that he loved him more than friends, but then he met Kikwang and he fell in love with him, but still, Junhyung was his bestfriend. He felt bad because of the huge secret he was hiding but, he also loved the little boy named  Dongwoonie, he meant a lot in his life. He didn't know why, but he thought that his Dongwoon was born to be beloved.

"Why are you hugging him like that?,  you love him more than me Woonie?" Hyunseung asked with a false voice, like he was crying. Dongwoon as fast as he heard his hyung, he let go Kikwang and almost jumped in the arms of Seung.

"Hyuuuung" Dongwoon screamed in happiness, he hasn't seen his dearly "Umma" such a long time, so it was very grateful to see him. "You're like my umma, i love you so much, don't be jealous"  Dongwoon said to him with a cute voice, making a big smile appear in the others face. Kikwang smile and pushed both of the boys inside the house, laughing of the actions of the younger, Dongwoon always had been cheerful and noisy, but since days ago his smile was fake, Kikwang and Hyunseung wanted that blond and cute boy be happy, because if he wasn't happy, they weren't happy too.

Dongwoon sat in the living room couch with Hyunseung, Kikwang was still remained leaning against the back of the sofa.
"Tell me Dongwoon, how you been?, I have not heard from you in a while," said Kikwang moving his hands to his boyfriend's hair caressing and awaiting a response from his guest.

"I'm fine, I've been a little busy and could not see you, sorry." The blond pressed his hands, smiling and blushing, Hyunseung who was closer noticed that and arched eyebrow worried.
"I guess it's okay, but you should call more often, you know that we care about you."
"I know, but don't worry, seriously." Dongwoon Smiled again, But this time was that fake and ugly smile. Kikwang frowned, he hated his best friend lying to them, because he could see when he was lying.
"Why were you so busy Dongwoon?"

"I-I helped Junhyung with some things, so it absorbed my time, and I was cleaning some parts of the house and..."  but Dongwoon couldn't finish, because the soft hand of hyunseung caressed his cheek and made him look into his eyes.
"Don't lie, are you all right?" Hyunseung looked at the child's eyes, (because at his eyes, Dongwoon was a child  in comparison with  Junhyung, Doojoon and even for him and Kikwang) and in those eyes had so much pain and guilt, he could feel his own eyes wanting to mourn. "What happens Dongwoon?"

"I, I dont know, I love Doojoon a lot, but I dont like cheating Junhyung, and, and I feel so bad for him, but I can't stop loving Doo, I can't"
Dongwoon covered his face with his hands. Hyunseung pressed his lips looking at the boy. "I feel so bad because I can't be with Doojoon, I'm with Junhyung because I must, but I want too be in the arms of Doojoon."

Hyunseung hugged the boy, his hair and whispered sweet words. Sometimes love hurt so much.
Kikwang looked at them, how much pain he had to carry?, How many lies he had to say, how many 'I love you' he had to repress?. The fate was not fair. He just wanted to see him smile.

"I-I, i just want to be happy for a first time" And with that, Dongwoon broke the heart of his friends, because those words were so desperate and so distressing that it was just really sad. The reality was so cruel. Kikwang walked to Dongwoon, sat at the other side of him and pulled him into his arms.
"Listen to me, i can't promises you anything, but i want you to be happy, and i'm gonna give you at least a bit of that happiness that you are seeking for" Kikwang said, looking for Hyunseung who smiled a bit at him.

The doorbell rang again, and Hyunseung rose from the sofa with a confused look,  Kikwang followed him with his eyes until he lose his sight, then, his gaze returned to Dongwoon slowly releasing his body and seeing how he calmed down gradually.
"Thanks hyung, I don't know what I would do without you or Seungie, both of you always help me a lot...I love you"
"I love you too, my cute dongsaeng"

"Yah, I hate annoying people who likes to interrupt beautiful scenes" Hyunseung shouted from the entrance, and Kikwang & Dongwoon laughed at him, the little boy thinking that  he had screamed it to a seller because Hyunseung hated the sellers saying that those persons only interrupted important things.

Both heard  the footsteps of Hyunseung and quickly looked at him, Dongwoon wanted to see his face because he knew Hyunseung mad and he liked when the oldest did ugly faces.
And he saw Hyunseung but....
"What are you donig here?"