One "I love you" of you, make me happy...

Lovesick

So please forgive me! You know my english isn't so good.. hehe.

"Thinking"

"Talking"

---------

Doojoon's POV:

A familiar sound made ​​my dreams ended before I wanted. I was dreaming that Woonie and I were happily marriedaway from Junhyund and others, in a nice house with a mini-Doojoon and a mini-Dongwoon, well that part was strange, but I still liked it.
I stood up lazy, and my eyes looked anxiously into the room at the person who caused my dreams, but a grin appeared on my face when i notice that he was not there. He left me. I hate this.

I looked with pure hate at cell in the bed, damn sound. is not going to stop or what?

"Wait, I did not put any alarm today does it?" I took the phone in my hands and sadness invaded me. when I noticed a note after I turn off the alarm.

"Sorry Doo, Junhyung had been calling me to so I have to return as soon as possible. I'm really sorry, I will try to call you later okay?.
I love you "

I read the note quickly, feeling fear. Fear of losing him. What if Junhyung discovered us?. Most likely he would take my Woonie away from me or something like that, because I know that he  would never hurt him, He would not, right?

"Ahh " I held my head with my hands. Better not think those things because my head began to throb with pain and my heart shrank.
I got up from the bed and took my clothes from the floor to direct me to the bathroom, I needed a shower, the water always helped me to relax.
I let the water fall freely through my body while I feel like my muscles get relaxed, but my heart was still uneasy. What was happening?

----------------------------------------

"It's almost noon," I whispered when i saw the time in my phone. I gave a little sigh and I returned to keep my phone in my pocket. I looked around me, most of the people in that park looked so happy and calm, I wished that their happiness infect me a little, i was still awaiting a call from Dongwoon, if he decided to call me.
I had left the hotel as soon I finished to showered and dressed properly. But I didn't want to get to my apartment soon, so just when i see the park I decided to sit there awhile.
I placed my head back looking at the completely clear blue sky. Why such a beautiful day I had to spend away from him?. Oh sure, we must see us at night, when nobody can see us. But surely I prefer to see in those conditions, unless see him again. Otherwise I think I would die. I know I'm a masochist.

The vibration in my pocket caused a big grin showed up on my face.
"Dongwoon" I thought with an immense happiness, did not waste time and answer the call anxiously.

"Hello!" People close to me looked at me strangely, well i almost shouted on the phone, but I simply could not contain.
"Yah Doojoonie! Do you miss me so much? you don't have to shout like that." a sweet voice came through the phone, but it wasn't the voice that I wanted to hear.
"Yoseob Ah, sorry for yelling like that." now i was trying to make my voice doesn't heal so discouraged.
"I forgive you, but where have you been?, I've been calling your department and your phone."
"Oh i was staying with Gikwang, he brokes again with Seungie." [AN: somewhere Gikwang is damning]
"Really?, That is bad, I'll call him later." He sounded a little worried and sad. Yoseob always cared about the others.
"Don't worry, they'll return later, you know that they loved each other too much."
"Yeah, like us."
"Sure." A nervous laugh came out of my mouth, I'm sorry Seobie.
"Ohh, I wanted to ask you  if you will be free tomorrow, I want to watch a new film with you" he sounded so excited.                                                                         
"Of  course Seobie, anything for you" Liar.
"Aww Thanks, I love you very much"
"Me too" I hate this.

"See you tomorrow, bye!" He was so excited tha he didn't wait for me to say goodbye, he just hung up.

I laid the back of my hand over my eyes, I felt the tears fighting to come out. Why did God do this to me?, Why everything had to be so painful?. Why?

I felt my phone vibrate again, and I lowered my gaze to my right hand while approaching it a bit, i wanted to see better the device.
A message had come.

"Sorry, Junhyung didn't let me alone, but everything is all right.
I love you with all my heart.
Dongwoon "

A half smile came to me. At least he was fine. Only knowing that he loved me and that he was safe made ​​me happyonly a little.

"I love you too, Yong Dongwoon."