I don't wanna let you go...

Lovesick

Yoseob POV:

I looked at me in the mirror in the hallway of my house, i was very happy, today finally i would go out in a date with Doojoon. It Been a few weeks since we didn't meet for various reasons, him for his work and I for the last year of the University and also my work, and of course my parents. I gave a long sigh and smiled at my image, I missed my boyfriend and now finally i will go out with him to see a movie. Just perfect.

Knock Knock

My smile grew when I heard the door, i ran to the door and opened it, i felt my chest burn as soon as I saw the person I loved most in this world.
"Doojoon" I screamed and I released to his arms, i hugged him tightly and waited for he do the same, but he just hugged me slightly and after two minutes he walked away a little. I looked at him blankly and he smiled wearily.
 

"Sorry Seob, I'm a bit tired from work." I Didn't know what to think, he looked a little uncomfortable and tense ... again.
 

"Okay, I'll go by my jacket," I said and i turned inside to go for it. Doojoon had been strange and distant for months, i wouldn't accept it but it's too obvious. I shook my head, i needed get away those thoughts. i Sigh again and put my jacket, i was ready to leave.
 

"Let's go," I closed the door and took his arm, smiling, i should stop thinking nonsense.

-----------------------------------------------

"Did you like the movie Doo?" We had just left the cinema, I still had soda in the hands while Doojoon had his hands in his pockets. I had loved the film, it was about  romance but with some action aswell, when i saw the trailer on the T.V i definitely want  to watch it with Doojoon, and also the background music was very good. Oh, the movie was called Shangai, sounds interesting, no?.
 

"I think." I bit my lip to his response, I wanted to say something but i though that keep my mouth close was the best idea, his attitude hurt me a lot. I Hold up my gaze and when i saw his handsome face i felt a little strange, he was like a Zombie, so I decided break the silence.

"Well,I loved it, i know it was a little sad because the forbidden love and the war, but at the end it was real love. It was amazing, i don't know yet how they came up with that story. Will it be based on a true story?, What do you think?" I asked innocently but no answer came from the mouth of Doojoon, just he stopped abruptly and stared into nothingness with his eyes open in surprise and horror.
"Doojoon?" I took his arm and i pulled him slightly, What the hell was going with him?. He looked at me and after a few minutes he began to smile slightly.

"Sorry, I remembered I left something at home, but don't worry it is not important, Hey, Why don't we sat there?." He took my arm and we started walking, I could not help thinking that he was hiding something ... no, I already knew whats going on.

We sat at tables outside the cinema, I began to talk about college and my parents, telling him what had been lost these last days of my life. He just nodded and made a few comments. I felt a little sad, i wanted a lovely date, he IS my boyfriend, Why he is being like this?.
His phone started ringing and he got up and apologized, i just smiled and nodded as he walked away of me. I started to feel bad. Something was wrong.

I looked from my place and I felt a hint of jealousy when I saw him smile happily. Why with me he smiled wearily and suddenly someone calls him and gets all happy?. I clenched my fists in despair and felt my eyes burn. Oh no, not going to mourn here.
He went back and looked at me with an expression that I could not understand. Liar
"I'm sorry, What did you was saying?." He sat down and I could not raise my eyebrow in confusion, first he appeared irritated and tired but now, now he wanted to be here listening to me, all happy ang lovely. I clenched my fists again under the table and I forced a smile, i didn't want to understand the situation. Why?, Because I knew that gaze of happiness and love was not for me. It wasn't for me.

But I kept talking as if I knew nothing. I smiled at him, and again i began to talk.

------------------------------

"Well, we're here" I looked up and I realized that we were already in my house, So was lost in my thoughts that I did not realize?. I approached the door, i wanted him to go in, but he had work to do, i wanted belive him, but after that call, i felt upset.
I looked carefully and tried to smile a little.
 

"Thanks for all Doo, I had a lot fun." I took his hand and i saw happily that he also smiled at me, the beating of my heart started to race like crazy, Could it be?. "I love you Doojoon." I hugged him aspiring his aroma and burying my face in his chest, i felt so warm and happy but then I felt him shudder.

"Me too Seob, but I have to go." And with that he left me there and walked away quickly,  just waving his hand in a farewell. I bit my lip until it bled and as soon as he turned, i walked into my house and closed the door roughly.

"Why?" I slide into the wall until i was sitting on the cold floor, the tears started rolling down my face. For some time I had the idea that Doojoon was seeing someone else behind my back, I thought t, but i did not want to accept it. Because I'm selfish, because I want him to be by my side, to love me, only me.

But, i know that he already loves someone, I know, I could see in his eyes but i still want him just for me, i know that he is unhappy by my side. I Should let him be happy, but I can't, I don't want, i love him so much.
"What should I do?" I cried hard, hitting the ground. I do not want to let him go ...

I know I'm selfish.