It hurts

Lovesick

Dongwoon's POV.

I got up lazily out of bed, the morning seemed cloudy and cold. I took my time to get up and head to the bathroom and give me a quick shower. Today would be alone in the house, did ido Junhyung trabajor go very early and return late, I went into the shower and took a sigh of resignation. Alone again, I hate being alone, but I hate trick into thinking that I love when everything is a lie. I wanted to be with Doojoon.

I left the bathroom and got dressed, I did not think much today, every day I think about it and becomes more painful, I do not know if I can resist. I did not went through the kitchen after getting dressed, I had no appetite, so I decided to distract my mind with some cleaning.

Like I could forget.

-------------
"Livingroom Clean, Bedroom Clean, Bathroom clean umm I think, Kitchen Clean. so What am I missing?" I said loudly, counting on my fingers the places that i  had already cleaned,  I didn't like to do housework but someone had to make it, plus i was bored and i  wanted to distract my mind.

"Ahh true, the attic, hmm for some time we haven't cleaned it." I took the broom and duster and went upstairs, the attic was the place where all the old things we kept around.

I opened the door slowly, and there I was horrified to see the masses of dust on the shelves, bookcases, chairs and lots of things there. I started cleaning right away.
Why i do otherwise clean and No as watch movies or going? Because it was a compulsion that I took, the stress is too much and it always keeps me relaxed.

I went to one of the shelves to accommodate books were lying. I sat on the floor and started to give them below while shaking them but then a book caught my attention, it was a little familiar to me. I bit my lower lip reading the cover.

"My beautiful memories" I felt like my voice would break, it was an album of me and Junhyung, of the first times we went out together and stuff. I do not know why but my heart masochist wanted to see those photos. The first was a dinner, the first time we met, my parents worked for his family and they were good friends so we were invited to the birthday of Junhyung, I was forced to go, I did not want but in the end I had to. Junhyung was very kind to me, treated me very well just entered the room as their parents.

flashback-

"Umma, I wanna go home" I told my mother as we walked to the elegente party. She was in my father's arm.
"Dongwoon, behave, Mr and Mrs Yong they want to meet you and this is a good opportunity, plus the young Junhyung also has interest in you, maybe you can be friends. "She said with a smile, and i return it a little. Then I kept silent as we entered the room, was huge and with a large number of guests.

"You  came, thank god." A beautiful woman approached us, my mother  hugged her while my father greeted her warmly, she looked at me and smiled a very nice way.
"Oh is this is your child?, Is very handsome and cute, I hope you can be good friends with Junnie" I smiled in appreciation a little flushed.

My father's way to other men and began to talk, not kept in their conversation were boring. My mother and Mrs Yong also started talking, leaving me forgotten. I looked boring and I thought it was best to take a turn around. I came to the bar for drinks, but i didn't drink anything i just wanted to sit. I closed my eyes, I also wanted to go now.

"What are you doing here alone cutie?" I turned my face and I saw a very handsome boy was well dressed and looked at me with a smile of Cassanova. I looked at him with a frown, Had I been called cutie?

I didn't like being called that way, so I turned around ignoring him, i ws pissed out, I didn't mind being considered rude, I did not like being called cutie. "Idiot," muttered loud enough to hear me.
"A bad guy huh?" he laughed a little and I just pursed over my brow. "What, didn't teach you manners Woonie?" Then I turned towards him with a surprised look, why he knew my nickname?. He smiled in my face.

"How do you know me?, Who are you?" I said pointing a finger, he just smiled widely and walked towards me "Your parents talk a lot about you, nice to meet Dongwoon." he took my hand shaking it with his left hand, while the right took my chin gently. His eyes were bright but also seductive, kind and tender. "I'm Yong Junhyung." and then he  pulled me and kissed me on the corner of his mouth.

Flashback end.

I remember being paralyzed, he just  had kissed me almost on the lips, the son of the best friends of my parents and the birthday boy, so i couldn't make a scandal. Although I tried to ignore him, he continued to insist, he even asked me to dance with him, something I had to do only of politeness.

I talked with him awhile and I realized thet he just wanted to get my attention, and he was not such a bad person, so we exchanged numbers.After  his party we continue seeing us, until the day he asked me to be his boyfriend and, how to say no?, It was nice, friendly, attentive, almost perfect but I told him I would think it, and when I got home i talked to my parents about it. They were more than happy, supported me and wanted me to be Junhyung's couple. So the next day I said yes. All was well, and although I was surprised that after two years  he  asked me marrriage him, I agreed. Why? I do not know, I guess I was used to it and I thought i loved him.

And then I met Doojoon. and everything changed.

"When I began to mourn?" I wiped my tears and closed the album with violence. I loved Doojoon Junhyung not, I needed Doojoon, only thim. But there was so much between us. My parents, our acquaintances, Yoseob, Junhyung.
I slumped on the floor and began to mourn stronger than ever I had done before, because it hurt,
hurt that it was unable to be with him in public,
hurt have to share him with someone else,
hurt having to cheat Junhyung,
hurt to remember things that made me feel like trash
hurt to have to keep my love for him.

"It Hurts" and i cried a lot.