Lies and Pain

Lovesick

First Chapter!

"Talking"

"Thinking"

--------------------------------------------

Dongwoon's Pov.

I woke up at felt the first rays of sun pass through the window of the room. I moved a little in bed, I wanted to sleep a little more and avoid the morning light, but I felt a strong arm hold me by the waist. I sat on the bed gently removing the arm of my lover to watch him sleep peacefully. Doojoon was very handsome, but not only that, it was sweet, tender, loving, funny, he listened to me and I knew that he loved me with every fiber of his heart. I his cheek tenderly, enjoying the softness of her skin, how I wish we could spend like this every morning, but it was impossible because I already belonged to another person.

A feeling of sorrow hit my chest when I remembered to Junhyung. Something within me told me it was better to leave before he got home. I got out of bed and started to pick up my clothes from the floor, we had taken every second since the door was closed and we were behind the walls in the darkness of the night because everything had to end the next morning. I dressed quickly and took out of my jacket my cell phone which had been forgotten in all the previous day.

"Sixteen missed calls!" I whispered in horror, all were of Junhyung. Most likely it was that he had returned too early or even in the morning. he had told me that he would return at noon that was why he was a bit quiet, but now I had a bit scary. I checked the time, and it was after eight o'clock.  I walked over to Doojoon and looked at him with angst, i don't want  wake up him, he looked so peaceful. I looked at the clothes lying beside the bed and with a bit of joy I saw his cell, without thinking I took it and wrote something quickly. After completing what i did, I left the phone on the bed beside him. I pressed my lips and gave a last glance.

"I love you" I whispered and with that I hurried out of there, before my tears bathed my face.

------------

I opened the door of the house where I lived with Junhyung slowly, I was very worried, I knew that Junhyung  was very overprotective and jealousy with me , but also knew that he did not distrusted Doojoon or our close friends, but i was still afraid.

"Where the hell have you been?" Junhyung yelled as soon shut the door. I looked at him trying not to show me nervous, but his eyes did not help much. His eyes seemed to stake me, I gave a few steps backwards, he approached me with quick steps.
"Answer me" He took my wrists make me getting closer to him at once. I bit my lower lip, usually Junhyung was very nice to me, but his jealousy made him become a little violent.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
"Let me go Junhyung, you hurt me," I croaked, and i moved trying to free myself but he had no intentions of release me until he had an explanation. "I was with Gikwang, broke with Hyunseung again and he was very sad, so I went to comfort him" I left to move me and i look down as i felt tears running down my face. "Sorry, please let me go, you really are hurting me" I said in a broken voice, it really hurt his grip, but also hurts my heart, because even though the attacks of anger and jealousy of Junhyung were a little violent, he was a good person to me and  he didn't deserve what i did, nor Yoseob or Doojoon. I felt so bad.
"Sorry, but I was so worried about you, don't ever do this to me OK?" He released my wrists and he hugged me slightly and patted my back as my tears began to grow. "Please do not cry, I hate seeing you mourn," he said, kissing my hair with a tenderness almost asphyxiating, if  his more violence hurt me his sweetness hurt me more, but somehow I think i deserve it. We stayed hugging and until I began to calm down.

We refuted the hug and he took my chin to make me look at him in the eye. He smiled as he normally did and kissed my lips softly. "I love you so much my child." He saind and left my lips to kiss my cheek.
"Me too" I said closing my eyes, trying to stifle my desire to return to cry; I couldn't bear him to continue kissing me, because I felt i  was betraying both, him and Doojoon.
"I will cook your favorite breakfast for making you a bad night" I said quickly, and practically i ran into the kitchen. I took a deep breath as I approached the refrigerator searching the ingredients to make a good breakfast. I had to distract my mind for a moment.

I got enough food for breakfast and i put them on the table. I took the milk and fresh strawberries to bring them first in the blender; Junhyung adored the natural strawberry milkshakes.
I the blender  as I started thinking about my relationship with Junhyung and Doojoon.
Did I love Junhyung? No i didn't, but often I wished love him, but i couldn't, I loved Doojoon since the day I saw him enter the restaurant where I was with Junhyung. It was so sudden, as if we had been designed to fall in love with each other, the problem was that we fell in love at the wrong time.                       Why he failed to appear four years before I met Junhyung?. I always asked that question.

I felt hugged around the waist and almost gave a scream of fear because I really was scared; i was too lost in my thoughts.
"Junhyung, I'm cooking breakfast," I said gently reproaching him, he just smiled and kissed my neck.
"I want to eat you and only you" I ignored him slightly and I started to cut the other fruits for breakfast, but he simply didn't stop to huged me. But I couldn't otherwise, because he didn't know and shouldn't know that he made me uncomfortable a bit; we were couple so we had to be happy and I should let him do whatever he wanted with me. "But I prefer to suffer, to make suffer him or Doojoon"
I knew Doojoon also suffered, but he always told me it made ​​him happy to see me for a moment, so we had to keep the relationship secret.

"A little lie."

The sound of the phone made ​Junhyung go, and I felt like my body was starting to feel better.

"Oh, Hello Gikwang" I dropped the knife on the floor. "Oh my god"
"What?, Is not even an hour passed and you want to talk to my husband?" I felt a cold sweat on my forehead.
" Did't Dongwoon spent the night in your house?" Junhyung's gaze was fixed on my back, I did not turn around. Then it was just silent.
"Hmmm, if I forgive, I guess you must be very bad for breaking with Seung" He approached me and made me turn around and  he spend me the phone, he looked a little upset, but he had believed all. I took the phone without looking directly, almost trembling.

"Hello?"
"What the hell was that all about?"
"Sorry Kiki but I had to go home" Junhyung I was still there so I should be careful.
"What?, Did not you know that almost Delate you?" He was very disturbed, I felt like my breathing became heavy.
"I will reward you, I promise"
"Arg, already you owe me much, you and Doojoon" Hyunseung and Gikwang  knew about my secret relationship. They caught us and although at first they were very angry, but after a series of apologies and explanations, they forgive us. Because they said that they saw in our eyes we truly loved each other.

"I know, but what do you want?"
"mmm...I was wondering if you could come on Friday, I need your help with something"
"Of course you know you can count on me"
"Yeah, yeah, just do me a favor, Stop saying I break with Seungie, you make others think that my relationship is so unstable"
"I'm sorry"
"Yah, and also stop apologizing for everything"
 "I'm so-"
"Don't say it. Aish  I see you on Friday okay?"
"Sure, bye" I hung up the phone and turned around to see Junhyung leaning in the framework of the door.

"What wanted Gikwang?"
"He wants to meet us on Friday, I guess he forgot to tell me at his home" I laughed nervously.

"That idiot, maybe he wants to separate you from me," he said as he approached me.
"What?, He loves Hyunseung" i gulped.
"I know, but you're so beautiful, so perfect." he slowly rubbed my face.
"Junhyung"
"I would kill anyone who you side away from me." He took my shoulders and kissed my jaw up to my lips. He kissed me passionately and sharply. I could not move.
"You know that will never happen." i said when he left my lips.
"I love you Woonie"
"Me too" and with that he turned to attack my lips.

"Sorry, I'm sorry.
 I hurt you Doojoon, but if I leave Junhyung, he never leave us in peace and he'll hurt you, i know him.                                                                                                 
If I leave you, you will be sad and I you don't stop looking for me, I know you.

So I would rather suffer myself, I'll let the pain consume me rather than you."