14:

Andromeda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaewon brought Seungyoon back to YG but did not inform his hyungs of what had happened. It would be chaos and Seunghoon will be furious, so he decided to bring the maknae back to his studio.

 

"Seungyoon, feeling alright? His breathing has evened out and he looks a bit calmer. He thought. "Please lay down for a minute."

 

Seungyoon is pliant and laid down on the big sofa both he and Jaewon chose. Jaewon asked for Seungyoon's advice when he was setting up his own studio. The latter dozed off.

 

A few hours in and Seungyoon woke up. "What time is it?"

"Oh, half past 6 in the evening. You skipped lunch so I prepared a lot for dinner. Let's eat?"

It was quiet when Seungyoon, "Can I stay at your place tonight? I mean, if that's ok."

Jaewon thought of course! but did not answer immediately as he is worried that Seunghoon and Jinu will look for Seungyoon.

Seungyoon was flustered with the silence, "it's ok. it's ok. of course, you can stay at my place. I wasn't able to give you an answer right away because I'm worried the hyungs will look for you." Jaewon said.

"It's alright. I'll inform them. They'll understand." Seungyoon said.

"Ok." Jaewon gave him a faint smile. I want to shield you from all the hurt. You've been through a lot. He thought, his thumb circling Seungyoon's hand.

 

At Jaewon's condo, "I don't mean to pry further but is Taehyun really like that?" Jaewon sounded exasperated.

Seungyoon was on the phone with Seunghoon, "Hyung, can I stay with Jaewon tonight?"

"Yeah, of course. Did something happen? Are you alright?" Seunghoon sounded worried.

"I'll tell you about it next time, but don't worry so much ok? I'm alright."

Jaewon signaled Seungyoon to hand him the phone, "Hello hyung, I've got this. Do you have a schedule tomorrow?"

"None. What happened?"

"Don't worry hyung."

Seunghoon trusts Jaewon enough that he knows he will update him of the events today so he did not ask further.

"Ok. I trust you will take care of this matter?" Seunghoon asked.

"Yes hyung. I'll give the phone back to Seungyoon"

"Hyung, I'll back tomorrow so update me if anything comes up?" Seungyoon said.

"I will. Rest for now and I'll see you tomorrow."

Seungyoon did not know that Jaewon started texting Seunghoon.

 

J1: Hyung, Seungyoon heard something from your former member. It's a long story but I'll fill you in later after he falls asleep.

 

"Jinu hyung, Seungyoon won't be coming home tonight. He will be staying with Jaewon." Seunghoon updated Jinu as the eldest tend to worry about their maknae.

"Ah really, ok. I guess he needed the break anyway. We have all been busy these past few days." Jinu said.

Seunghoon is grateful that he did not ask for any other explanation and let him assume.

 

After dinner and bath, Seungyoon settled in with Jaewon in his room.

 

"Do you want to talk about it?" he carefully asked. Making sure Seungyoon is comfortable on his bed.

 

"I haven't given it much thought about it these past few months, but you know sometimes... Was I that bad of a leader that they think that way? Is it that easy for them to just leave?" Seungyoon began. "I mean, I am already trying my best to keep things together after he left, after all the hiatuses, but why does it seem that my efforts are lacking."

 

"Are you worried that Mino will leave too?" he tried to be careful of his choice of words but he needs to know what Seungyoon thinks, enough to know to help the maknae.

 

"I am. I cannot let Jinu and Seunghoon hyung to experience another heartbreak. They have worked so hard for this, for WINNER, and for what? for another member to leave the group? I could care less about myself, but I don't want my hyungs to suffer."Jaewon let Seungyoon continue.

"Of course I will not let it happen. I'll make sure of that. I'll make Mino stay."

 

"But Seungyoon, please don't burden yourself too much. I know you will do everything to keep WINNER together. But...If one day Mino decides to leave the group, always remember, it is not your fault. Even with Taehyun leaving, it was never ever your fault. Ok?" Jaewon pulled Seungyoon into a hug. "Please promise me. Whatever happens, don't beat yourself up and rely on us. You can always rely on me."

 

Seungyoon buried his face on Jaewon's shoulder. "I'll try" he weakly answered. "Just... don't carry all of this on your own, huh?"

"I don't want to be a bother," Seungyoon pulled back to look at Jaewon.

Jaewon held his face, "You are never a bother Yoonie-ah. Please don't think that."

 

"You know, when I first saw you on TV, I thought aahh this guy is amazing. Relentless and so pas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter