11:

Andromeda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the meeting with YangSa.

"lunch?" Jinwoo asked.

"Sorry hyung. I won't be able to join you." Seungyoon looks apologetic.

"Come on Yoon" Mino insisted.

"Go ahead Seungyoonie. We understand." Seunghoon smiled.

Mino was surprised. "I thought we are a family" Mino tried to make a joke but no one laughed. 

"We are." Seungyoon answered, looking a bit frantic. It did not escape Seunghoon's eyes.

This is not good. Jinwoo thought.

"I was just.." Mino tried to explain.

Seunghoon rubbed the maknae's back to calm him, whispering "It's ok. It's ok. Go see him now Yoonie-ah".

It did calm the maknae, as usual, and without further delay" See you later Jinwoo-hyung, Seunghoon-hyung." Seungyoon bid his goodbye and walked pass Mino.

Seunghoon turned to Mino, "what was that?"

Jinwoo held Seunghoon's arm. "Let's go Hoony. We are having lunch, right? Mino, let's go." Pulling them both towards the YG cafeteria.

At the YG cafeteria, Jinwoo tried to make light of what happened in order to calm Seunghoon this time. Everyone knows that when it comes to Kang Seungyoon, Seunghoon is like a protective father. With what had happened leading up to the present, his fatherly instinct is up another notch and Jinwoo wouldn't want it on overdrive.

"let's eat everyone, I'm starving" Jinwoo said.

Mino looked confused. It was just a joke. Why is he being edgy? Ugh. And what is with Seugnyoon anyway. Moved on huh? Looks like he is the one who hasn't moved on. 

Little by little, Mino's control of his temper is starting to waver.

"Mino, come on." Jinwoo repeated.

"I think I better cool my head hyung" Mino said.

Seunghoon just looked at Mino. "let's go hyung." tugging Jinwoo's hand.

 

 

Inside a private restaurant.

"Hey." Jaewon approached Seungyoon. "I received a text from Seunghoon-hyung. Come here." He hugged the maknae immediately.

Jaewon slowly rubbing Seungyoon's back to keep him calm and relaxed. Little by little, Seungyoon's breathing is evening out and he let out a sigh, mumbling over Jaewon's shoulder "thank you Jaewoonie..hhhhhmm" 

Seungyoon pushed back a little, "uhm let's eat?"

Jaewon pinched Seungyoon's nose "haysh.."

"Why?" the leader ask

"You are too cute. I am having a hard time to control myself"

Seungyoon tilted his head, looking curious

"Nothing nothing. Let's eat. I already ordered, want to add anything?" 

 

----

 

Mino called Jiho that day, "hyung I need a breather, hang out with me?"

"What's the matter? I thought you are trying to settle with the boys first to get everything goin?" Jiho asked worried.

"Hyung, please" Mino whined.

"Ok. Head to my studio. Bring food and drinks" Jiho answered.

"Thanks hyung." Mino ended the call

 

At Jiho's studio "so what has been bothering you?" Jiho asked upon seeing Mino

"That obvious huh?" Mino said

"Yeah. Well, you look good and ty at the same time, so... spill" Jiho encouraged.

"I don't know where to start, but... Jaewon, you know about him right?" Mino continued.

"Yeah. He joined SMTM, then signed on to your company. What about him?" Jiho asked curiously

"More than that hyung. I know you know something. It's impossible you don't know about what's going on especially when it's about Seungyoon" Mino sounded tired

"Ah Seungyoon" Jiho tried to , "so what about him?"

"hyung" Mino kept whining

"Come on Mino, just ask. I don't know what you want to know anyway."

"Are they really that close? Come on. I know Seungyoon is sociable but that fast? I mean that..."

"huh? You mean, just how you and him were..are close....back then or how quickly they have gotten close compared to your progress then?" ho asked.

"What's with the complicated retort?" Mino sounded pissed.

"Well, just want to clarify before I answer" while looking at Mino

"both. ok both" Mino gave up. He knows Jiho can read him anyway.

"You know he was supposed to be the replacement, right?"

"Yeah"

"And it did not push through. You know why?"

"Ahhh maybe he wants a solo career after seeing how he did during SMTM?" Mino was guessing. He doesn't know.

"Seriously? You don't know jack about what went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter