04:

Andromeda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino just got back from Japan.

 

“Where is everyone hyung?” he asked

“Jinu and Hoon took Haute to the vet and Yoon…” the manager paused.

Mino waited for him to continue “in his studio?”

 

“Yes. Better rest first. You don’t have schedule until tomorrow” manager reminded.

“I think I’ll go and see Yoon. It’s been a while”

“Are you sure? I mean..”

“Yes hyung. You are right, it’s been a while and I think it’s time for us to talk” Mino looked decided.

“Ok then. I’ll drop you off”

 

★★★★

 

At the studio.

 

“So how was I?” Jaewon asked.

“You need to practice your breathing, you are having a hard time on this part.” Yoon critiqued.

“Oh ok. What else?” Jaewon is leaning on Yoon’s shoulder.

It has been months and the two have gotten pretty close and comfortable around each other.

 

“Hey. You are pouting again.” Jaewon teased.

“Huh? You like my pouty face.” Yoon shows off his lips.

Sighing. “You know how weak I am with those?” Jaewon is being cheeky.

“I know. So, get me ice cream then?” Yoon is now teasing Jaewon.

Jaewon wrapped his arm behind Seungyoon, pinching his cheeks with his free hand.

“Hey. Stop that” Yoon is acting all cute.

“You stop it” Jaewon is faking hurt.

“Stop what?”

“Being all cute. hahahaha”

They were both laughing, Jaewon back hugging Yoon when they did not hear the door open.

 

★★★★

 

Mino slowly opened the door to Seungyoon’s studio and heard laughing.

 

Who is Seungyoon with? No one gets to visit his studio except him and the other members. Mino thought.

 

His eyes darted to the person hugging Yoon. Who is that?

 

The two continued to fool around not noticing that someone is standing behind them.

Jaewon suddenly turned Yoon’s chair to face him when the latter saw that they are not alone anymore.

 

Mino noticed Yoon’s smile fading. It was the first time he heard him laugh like that since that day. He did not know that he will miss hearing that.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter