02:

Andromeda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, they were gathered by their managers to discuss their solo schedules.

 

Seungyoon, you have to start preparing for your solo. Yang Sajangnim wants you ready by next month. Continue with flower crew and do your best.

 

Mino, prepare for your solo too after MOBB.

 

Jinu, continue with your acting workshop and prepare well for The Little Prince.

 

Seunghoon, you will be appearing in more variety shows. YangSa is giving you free reign to appear and choose the shows you want.

YangSa wants everyone to be active.

 

“Eeh?” Hoon looked surprised. “Are you sure hyung? This is not a prank right?” Hoon continued.

 

“No. We are able to pull this off and negotiate with YangSa, so please continue with your work. We want you to continue making music as well, so juggle your time in the studio and your schedules.” Manager Simon glanced at Seungyoon before he left the dorm.

 

★★★★

 

“We cannot even have the time to talk about a member leaving and we are packed.” Mino blurted.

 

“Mino-ya, let’s be thankful about it. I know it’s hard especially for you, but we cannot let it hold us down.” Jinu said.

 

“Let’s just do what we are told.” Yoon, stood up.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter