12:

Andromeda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino just got back to the building of their dorm when he saw two familiar figures walking inside. He silently walked towards them to go unnoticed.

He went inside after the two took the elevator.

 

When he got to their dorm, he didn't see Jaewon leave. So he is staying the night again. He thought

 

He was going to the kitchen when he heard a small thump on the wall. What was that? 

Out of curiosity, he leaned on the door to listen I'm just checking up on them. Yeah. Just making sure no one got hurt. It was a bump on the door or something. Mino started to make up excuses on his head. He heard another thump and rustling of clothes. Hmm maybe it was nothing. 

After that thought, he heard Jaewon say.

"Seungyoonie, I will always be here for you no matter what. You know that right?"

What is with those lines? Mino felt that it was corny and too cheesy to say to a guy

"I know and I am truly grateful" Seungyoon answered

 

Why am I hearing...wait, what was that? Mino got more curious but a loud clunk jolted him that sent him straight to his room. Johnny, his cat, woke up and suddenly roamed in their sala.

 

Days passed and the boys have gotten busy in preparing for their most awaited come back. Their make or break comeback.

 

Mino noticed that Seungyoon and Jaewon haven't been seeing each other a lot lately but when they call for a break while in YG, he would notice Seungyoon going out of the studio and walking towards another direction. Not the cafeteria or the convenience store.

 

Mino saw their Manager and asked out of curiosity "hyung, whose studio is there?"

"Ah Jaewon's" he answered

"Why?"

"Nothing. Since I just got back, I need to accustom myself with who occupies which rooms just in case I need anything." He lied. Good job with that answer Mino he thought. He asked because Seungyoon kept going there during their breaks. He decided to pry more, this time with Jinu hyung. He walked back to WINNER's recording studio.

 

"Hyung, can you be honest with me?" he asked

"About what?" Jinu replied.

"How come Seungyoon spends a lot of time with One? I mean I get it, he is friendly, but somehow, I don't know. Too close I guess?" Mino continued.

 

Jinu thought this day will come that Mino will ask these kinds of questions being away for some time. Their group is on hiatus and so is the friendship of the two. Jinu is hoping tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter