Treasure

Treasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You leaned against the bar, folding your arms under your chest, giving him a full view of your ample cleavage.  “Mmm, shall you?”

Jongin–sorry Kai–grinned, his eyes moving south.  “Just say the word.”

“And deprive myself of the delicious push and pull that we’ve danced since puberty?”  You stood up, teasingly shaking your hair down around your shoulders.  “Not a chance!”

“I’m wearing you down, honey!” he laughed, handing you your drink.  

Laughing with him, you turned and leaned against the bar, sipping your drink, and letting your gaze drift over the club.  

A tall brunette sauntered up, gently taking your glass from your hand, and drinking a sip.  Giving it back, she put an arm on either side of you, caging your body between hers, and the bar.  Starting at your knee-high lace-up boots, she slowly ran her eyes up your fishnetted thighs, flouncy mini skirt, and fishnet crop top. Meeting your eyes, she gave you a lazy, satisfied smile.  “And just why haven’t I seen you before? Where did you come from, love?”

Raising an eyebrow, you smiled back.  “I’ve been around.”  She was cute, but…not quite what you were looking for.  You weren’t even sure what you were looking for.  All you knew is that you’d know it when you saw it.  Reaching up to tuck a wild curl behind her ear, you leaned forward to whisper, “You’re cute, sugar, but not tonight.”

Pouting, she slid back, tilting her head to look up at you flirtatiously.  “Well…let me know if you change your mind.”  Sauntering backwards, she disappeared into the crowd.  

Your eyes followed her, and that’s when you saw him.  He was standing under one of the flashing blue strobe lights, and he was beautiful.  Dancing with some girl, his hips moving hypnotically, he mesmerized you with every smooth undulation.  Tilting your head, you ran your eyes lazily up and down his deliciously lanky body.  His hair was the colour of beaten gold, parted in the middle, with a lock falling carelessly into his eyes.  You could see the muscles in his thighs flexing, and lengthening under his skintight leather pants, and his black button down caressed his skin with every languid movement.  You felt the heat in your belly begin to glow.  This was it.  It was him.  He would look so pretty in your hoard.  

You lazily stalked toward him, gently pressing bodies to the left and right, out of your way.  Upon reaching the dancing couple, you caught the girl’s eye, letting your desire glow molten gold in your eyes, as you said, “Mind if I cut in?”

Her eyes widened, and she did a drunken double-take.  “Forget this!” she slurred.  I need another drink!”

Smiling in satisfaction, you moved forward to slide your arms up his chest to wrap them possessively around the back of his neck.  “Hello, pretty.  What’s your name?”

He slanted a flirtatiously hooded glance up at you.  “Baekhyun.  What’s yours, princess?”

“Oh!  Princess will do just fine!”

He bit his lip, cocking his head consideringly, as he reached forward to slide his hands just as possessively around your hips, urging you closer.  Slipping one of his thighs between yours, he moved even closer into your space, bringing with him the cool salty scent of the sea.

You groaned.  “I love your cologne.”

Baekhyun nuzzled his face in your neck, tickling you with his smile.  “Mm?” he murmured.  “You smell so good.  Spicy, and warm.”  Dipping low, he pulled you down with him, using his hands to guide your hips to follow his, as he swiveled to the beat.

Swaying your hips, you slowly undulated your bodies back up, and turned around in his arms, pressing your back to his broad chest, as you slowly rolled your shoulders and hips in counter rhythm.  Reaching behind yourself, you wrapped a hand around the back of his neck, pulling him closer.  You turned your face, bringing your mouth to his, as you teasingly whispered, “Can I take you to my lair?”

Grinning in satisfaction, he leaned in to nip your lower lip between his.  “I thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter