JENNIE "YES, I AM MARRYING HIM."

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V's new season clothing is definitely a new way leading its way to hit Seoul Market. People are taking their interests into their clothing campaign. People are making their pre-orders. Clothes are solve out within three days and V and Lisa are now planning on having new launch. They are reprinting their clothes. V and lisa decided to meet again, and as always Jennie came along. This time, V has dragged Jungkook along with him. 

All of them agree to meet at the study area of the campus. As already mentioned that the area is very quiet and it is a good environment for people to study and to discuss serious problems. V and Jennie first arrived at the campus when V showed up with his Mercedes CLA Couple Night Edition. He showed up infront of the girls dorm, dressing very casual with his black cap on, coming down from his car in casual sweatpants and plain white T-shirt. He was rocking his entire clothing brand in such a simple style. 

Texting with  Jennie, 

''I am here, in front of your dorm'': V

Jennie: ""Yes, I am going now.""

Jennie came down and she was looking around the neighborhood but did not see V. She stands still in front of the building and she texted V back. 

"where exactly are you? I am in front of the entrance"

"uh, wait. I will go to you,": V

V was actually inside his car waiting for jennie. He totally forgot that he has never picked Jennie up in a car, all they did was meet at the setting date. V then got down from his car and he showed up in front of Jennie. 

"Hey, over here," V waves to Jennie, and she walked over to him. 

Jennie looked at him with a poker face on, "ooooh someone showed up with his car today, " she , 

V just rubs his naped and he looks at her, "uhm, i thought you would be uncomfortable, and hey, this is my first time picking up a girl as well. I have always own this vehicle alone and has never picked up anyone, not even my mom"

Jennie burst out laughing as she looks at V's explaning himself, "Chill Chill bro, I am just kidding"

"Bro?.. " he coughs, "well whatever, hope it miss, your Chaffeur is here, " V opens the door and jennie laughs as she gets in. Inside the car, 

""uhm,'' V was hesitating at first but yes, he did it, he leans in hover over Jennie on the side and pull the belt for her. He make sure to tighten the belt and the two just awkwardly felt the blossom pink day feeling of love. and off, the two headed to the meeting place.

 

Jungkook and Lisa on the other hand are running late. Jungkook has a private meeting with some team working on some projects. Lisa was still picking up some designs that she has printed out as she headed to the meeting. Lisa then showed up at the meeting Place. Lisa, V and Jennie started to discuss on their work, and decided to make another reprint as their work are recieving pretty good response. V and jennie actually have planned a secret suprised for Lisa, and they planned to reveal Lisa's name as the designer of V's clothing brand. 

Jungkook then showed up with his ripped Jeans, black beanie, rocking a plain black T-shirt. He casually went into the meeting, and there goes, He has brought bubble teas with him. The thing is, there are 4 oof them and Jungkook only has his two Boba Milk Tea 70 %. 

V "okay, now i see your kind intention man", that was very sarcastic from V

"I am good. Bubble Tea is not my thing anyway," Jennie laughs, 

Lisa was blushing and she has her eyes fixed on her work as she was blush 

"Here you go" Jungkook said, shamelessly and he ignored what Jennie and V has said to him. 

Lisa smiles and just take the boba tea and she sips onto it. 

"so that is how you get free drink" V and Jennie looked at the two 

"What? we agreed on this" Lisa replied and Jungkook just laughs, 

"agree on what?" Jen asked, 

"We always do this. Look, we have always encounter in the boba shop so when we hand drinks to each other, we do not really say thanks anymore" Lisa said, 

Jungkook added "it become a habit now"

V "I did not know you two were this close already,'' he mumbles as he draw out some designs. Right then, below the table, Jennie stepped onto Taehyung's foot, telling him with eyes sign to stop teasing them because they are clearly feeling awkward already, they are not even replying to him and Lisa was just focus on her work. Jungkook like always brought his laptop with him, and he was coding some work. 

Right at that instant, both Taehyung and Jennie's phone rings at the same time. Taehyung and Jennie looked at each other, Lisa and Jungkook eyes were fixed on the two, then they both picked up the phone. Jennie step out of the table and V stays at the table, 

Upon picking up her phone, Jennie's mom was on the phone, "My daughter, it is a command this time. Your dad has already arrived from abroad, please come to family gather at 6pm, i will send you the location. Also, this is a warning, you must show up or I cannot stop your dad from doing what he wanted to do with you. Make sure you dress up properly."

Secretary of V's father: ''Sir,  at 6pm, old place, you must show up or madam is not gonna let's you study in the same university anymore. This time is the real deal. Please show up, I cannot help you anymore.'' Upon listening to that phone call, V's expression change, and Jungkook notice it. He drop the phone, when Jennie headed back to the table, V puts a fake smile on and pretend everything was okay. 

I kinda have a small meeting this evening with my parents, I am afraid I will have to leave soon'' V said as he looked at Jennie abit and turn to Lisa, 

"Oh sure, we can talk about this work later." Lisa replies and Jungkook stared at V in the eyes, telling him that he knows that something is wrong the moment V picked up the phone, but V ignore it. 

Jennie then said, "I kinda have a plan later on as well, Can I leave with you?" she looks at V, and of course V nods his head. The two both were having worrisome expression on their face and they were obviously having things hiding from each other, Jungkook and Lisa were the one that can see it all on their face. The two were two lost in their own thought that they did not even bother to ask each other either. V and Jennie both leave the meeting leaving Jungkook and Lisa behind. 

Enjoying their drinks, Jungkook and Lisa then just focus on their work, Jungkook sitting across from lisa has his eyes peeking at her as she was focusing on her drawings and design. It was just the same sight that he had fallen in love with Lisa, the sight back then when they were lining up for the clothes. Jungkook's eyes were fixed at Lisa's side figure which she was focus on her work. he was secretly smiling not even realizing that he has fallen in love with Lisa. 

When the day gets darker, the tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter