Who Does Not Know Them? They Are the Most Handsome/ Beautiful Boys and Girls of Our University!

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       

  

 

Walking out from the bathroom, a girl with slim figured appeared, Rose, with the most beautiful smile came out. 

"Ya~~, who is going next?" She asks, looking toward all the other 3 beds, there lay each girl on each bed, refusing to get up. 

Rose walks toward one of the bed and she jump onto the bed. "yayyaya~~ waky waky Unnie~~ "

"Come on we have date today~~ or should I go alone?" She then jump onto the others beds and try to wake the others. 

"AISHHHH ~~" whines, by Jennie. "I just finished my research and submited it like two hours ago. Please Rose, 10 minutes more."

On the other bed lays down Lisa who quickly cover herself with her blanket. 

 

And finally after an hour, the girls got their feets off the campus and ready for their date. 

Lisa was on her phone and was very focus on something. While Jisoo reading a new post from the University "What? Jeon Jungkook is now the first student of our university? NO WAY."

Jennie and Rose lean both of their heads at the same time into Jisoo's screen, "NO WAY." Rose said. 

"Yes way!" Jennie stared at Rose. 

'What? -.-? ' Rose looks back. 

"He has always been the first one of his campus and with his outstanding appearance, it all make senses." Jennie said, 

"Who said he is first because of his appearance? I mean appearance has nothing to do with him becoming first of the entire university"

Jisoo rolls her eyes, little did Lisa care about it, she has her eye fixed about something on her phone. 

"Lisa?" Jisoo calls, "LALISA!" she shouted. 

"Awww- yes unnie? WHAT? == Lisa had her brows into each other and look at Jisoo, 

"Helloooo, what are you doing? we are talking about the first student of our university here. Jeon JUNGKOOK ." Jisoo looked at her and rolls her eyes once again. 

"Jungkook who?" Lisa asked. 

'What THE-! O M G' Jisoo, Rose and Jennie Screamed at once, 

Lisa has her hands cover on her ears =='' 

Jisoo quickly search on her phone and shows a picture of JungKook to her. 

"Look, this is Jeon Jungkook! He is the most handsome student in his campus and is now the first student of our University Lisa," Jisoo rants, 

"LOOK, that jawline so attractive right! ?" Jennie said, 

Lisa just shrugs her shoulder and said,"uh-huh. I guess." and went back on her phone. 

Rose rolls her eyes this time "why is she never interest in handsome boys , like not at all."

Lisa just chuckles and laugh, then the girls make their way to the school outside canteen.They each grab their portion of food and find a bench to sit together enjoying their food. 

It is now off-campus season where students from all of the campus most of the time came out of their dorms to study in the green field instead. They do research outside of classrooms. 

At the outside sight, There is Jinyoung sitting there waiting for his friends. Jinyoung, a very well known top student of Medicine Campus, was siting on one of the bench with his simply white T-shirt on, and sweatpants. He was reading his book along with his friends, V and Mark who were having fun throwing tomatoes toward each other. 

Jinyoung "Come On guys, behave please." He said,

V galred at Jinyoung, then look at Mark. "Why are you always so serious all the time?" V asks, 

Jinyoung "Are you asking me? or are you asking Mark?" He asked while his eyes fix onto his book. 

Mark just laughed  at V, together with Jinyoung teasing V. 

V then grab a handful of tomatoes and pull away Jinyoung's book from his hands. He started to throw tomatoes and play around with Jinyoung, then Mark Joined. 

The boys were having fun playing with their tomatoes, when Jungkook arrived at the scene. 

Jungkook standing tall with his black jeans, and Blue over-size T-shirt, having bang over his forehead along with his boots. He catched one of the tomatoes that V was throwing to Jinyoung and eat it before he joined them at the bench. 

Mark goes,"How can someone become first of the whole university with no emotion at all?" 

V "People need to know he is actually the dead soul that will haunt the university" He teased. 

Jungkook sat down, pull out his laptop and respond "shut up'

Jinyoung open his eyes wide and look at Jungkook. 

V "what the hell?. That is rude.'

Mark 'Are you having a bad day? What is wrong?' 

Before Jungkook gets to answer his question, several groups of junior students came over heading toward Jungkook. They were trying to get Jungkook attention in various way making the whole bench crowded. Some flip their hairs, some came with fully make up face on, some appear in curls, and shorts mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter