AM I JEALOUS?

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook, after his exams are done. The first thing he had heard of was the rumors of Taehyung and Lisa dating going around the campus. 

Jungkook was confused about it. He pretended that it did not bother him at all. 

As usual, he stopped by at the Bubble Tea Shop for his Boba Milk Tea and there, he met Lisa, and Jennie sitting down enjoying their bubble. 

It was D-1 before the new launch of V's clothes. The campaign stir up so much attention from the students of the whole university and also outside of the campus as V's brand started to get known to the world. Jennie and Lisa are currently waiting for V who is still in his class. His class kinda end late because he has upcoming exam, the week after his launch. 

Jungkook was clearly bother by the rumors he has heard of Lisa and V are getting together. The moment he saw lisa, he does not want to greed her and just went straight to order his drink. Not until jennie saw Jungkook and tell lisa about it. Lisa went up to Jungkook and called him, 

"Hellooooo, " Lisa is in a very good mood. 

Jungkook. "Hey"

"Long time no seeee~~'' Lisa smiles at him and Jungkook just beam a small cold smile. 

Lisa felt a bit weird about it but she thought he was just tired of his exam. "So i heard about your exams, how did it went?"

Jungkook "it was okay.' he said, and Jungkook and Jennie then met eyes, and they just say hi to each other. 

Right then, Taehyung arrived. Taehyung has his hands on Jungkook shoulder, "Yo bro, you are back to your second dorm." He refers to the bubble tea shop that they he has always stop by. 

Jungkook did not respond and Jennie was smiling widely at the side of Taehyung. Taehyung then sit down in between Jennie and Lisa which make Jungkook think it is very weird. The girls and V then called Jungkook over to join them. 

When they were discussing about their work, Taehyung and Lisa were contact a lot, playfully and excited about their launch, having pencils and pens hitting each other hands and all. Jennie however was also giving ideas and suggestion about their work. They talked about photoshoot of the couple that will be shown tonight at 12: 00 and they wrere so excited about it.

Jungkook was there drinking his bubble tea but little did he gets what the rest were talking about. The more he sees lisa interact with Taehyung, the more he got upset. Taehyung was there knowing inside that Jungkook must be interest in Lisa, He purposely interact with Lisa even more. He even teas and laughs with Lisa and Jennie on purpose. Jennie also know taehyung intention and they wre poking the feelings of Jungkook for fun. 

Until Jungkook finally got up from his seat, he just walked off the table and did not even say a word. Taehyung and jennie eyes meet and they laugh at each other. Clueless Lisa could not understand why Jungkook is acting that way. She ran after jungkook to the front of the store and asked him, 

Taehyung and Jennie, when Lisa walked off, 

Taehyung, "I told you, jungkook likes her."

Jennie, "Lisa must have shown interest too, that is why she is off from her seat and gone, "

Taehyung just shrugs, "i dont know, let's talk about us" he jokes and mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter